Unimportant GOONS Announcements

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helsbecter and bm were probably the only people who could have possibly made this new GOONS more like a real GOON alliance.

in the sense that they would have driven it into the ground and crapped on its burning corpse?

Helsbecter and bm were probably the only people who could have possibly made this new GOONS more like a real GOON alliance.
You aren't GOONS.

The only GOONS alliance this planet has known was one that rolled over and died the first time they were in a losing position. Damn, I wish we could be that cool.

in the sense that they would have driven it into the ground and crapped on its burning corpse?

Yes. And that is an honest answer. GOONS is better off remaining a dead entity then to have its name drug through the mud by those less competent than they were. Allow Appeal Denied in and give him a Government position if he ever gets unbanned, and I might change my mind about you gentlemen, at least for a few months before he screws up :v:

The only GOONS alliance this planet has known was one that rolled over and died the first time they were in a losing position. Damn, I wish we could be that cool.

They voted to suicide due to the momentum that ~ alliances had and because UJP was falling apart. GOONS knew what kind of surrender terms they were going to get from Sponge, and they weren't going to roll with that.

They voted to suicide due to the momentum that ~ alliances had and because UJP was falling apart. GOONS knew what kind of surrender terms they were going to get from Sponge, and they weren't going to roll with that.

If their leadership hadn't been so !@#$%*, they could have gotten out of that situation. Offering your membership a vote between "quit" and "get $%&@ed over by your own lazy and !@#$%* leaders" isn't much of a vote.

Ha. You signing treaties with both Pacifica and Polaris shows how completely ignorant you are of your history. If you so despise those who you follow, stop trying to claim their legacy.

Ha. You signing treaties with both Pacifica and Polaris shows how completely ignorant you are of your history. If you so despise those who you follow, stop trying to claim their legacy.

The fact that you think you know anything about me is pretty lol.

you're right, the real GOONS would never have signed a treaty with Pacifica or Polaris.

The Drinking Buddies pact was in effect for 11 months. It's been 20 months since it dissolved. Your opinions on what "Real GOONS" would do are fixed on a romanticized snapshot of the alliance at its worst. Have fun living in the past, guys.

you're right, the real GOONS would never have signed a treaty with Pacifica or Polaris.

The Drinking Buddies pact was in effect for 11 months. It's been 20 months since it dissolved. Your opinions on what "Real GOONS" would do are fixed on a romanticized snapshot of the alliance at its worst. Have fun living in the past, guys.

You're right, that certainly worked out well for the previous GOONS. And trust me, no one is romanticizing GOONS.

Yes. And that is an honest answer. GOONS is better off remaining a dead entity then to have its name drug through the mud by those less competent than they were. Allow Appeal Denied in and give him a Government position if he ever gets unbanned, and I might change my mind about you gentlemen, at least for a few months before he screws up :v:

Appeal Denied? You've got to be joking.

Seriously dying laughing here.

He knows that. You completely missed the point.

Regardless, good luck and have fun on Black :)

Still not getting why people are ragging so much on NpO, they are completely different compared to how they were in the ~ period.

How dare you punctuate your ridiculous post with our emoticon.

Edited by Sardonic