Because I will honor my word.

Deadshot

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Safe to say I've never seen someone so honorable and dedicated that they sell out an ally for what was said during an OOC discussion. Definitely a good show. [/sarcasm]

Know a little more about the man before you make such a statement. Wentworth is dedicated to NATO, and honorable in that he not only approached this matter on such a public stage but is holding his tongue against those so quick to judge. When the issue first went down he approached the allies with the information that concerned him. Now you chastise him for it.

As previously stated by another poster...it takes a man to admit when he is wrong...and a bigger one to accept the apology.. You sir are not a bigger man.

I hope others use the same rules on you when you make a mistake because we are all human and it will happen to you eventually. You reap what you sow..I believe that is the line being used by many these days, and I for one will remember your transgressions against a man that has asked forgiveness and been partially accepted by the person he wronged.

I wish you luck rsox and only pray that others are more forgiving towards you than you are to others.

of course...good luck with that...30,129 nations playing I'm sure the chances of you upsetting someone with friends is slim...I digress.

Wentworth I wish you luck my friend, you have more patience than I do with the judges of morality here. Least you can sleep at night knowing your trying to correct the issues of the past. Hope others that are being so judgmental realize as others are learning Karmas a #$%## sometimes, guess no lessons were learned from the current conflict.

Very classy wentworth. We all make mistakes, trust me I know that better than most. The fact you apologized and admitted wrong doing will but you on the path of reconciling your friendship. You did the right thing. :)

Wentworth I wish you luck my friend, you have more patience than I do with the judges of morality here. Least you can sleep at night knowing your trying to correct the issues of the past. Hope others that are being so judgmental realize as others are learning Karmas a #$%## sometimes, guess no lessons were learned from the current conflict.

Hopefully Wentworth will learn that lesson and get what's coming to him for what he did.

of course...good luck with that...30,129 nations playing I'm sure the chances of you upsetting someone with friends is slim...I digress.

Whether an action requires an apology has nothing to do with how many people are upset by it. Your chances of doing something you deem requires an apology has nothing to do with odds and everything to do with character.

Whether an action requires an apology has nothing to do with how many people are upset by it. Your chances of doing something you deem requires an apology has nothing to do with odds and everything to do with character.

I'm going to agree with Delta too a certain extent. The man you quoted does have a point Delta, there *IS* no way to please everyone in this game, however Delta is correct with the context at hand: This is about character and I am sure Delta understands the initial conveyance of the other, however this is something in which could have easily been avoided between 2 members engaging in a private conversation, not a decision effecting thousands.

I do wish you luck OP, but I have to say your actions still leaves me an edgy vibe...Maybe with time it'll fade, I am sure my opinion really doesn't matter, but time will tell us whether you truly learned; though I feel this is something which didn't need precedence.

Nonetheless, good luck.

I should clarify that by no means did I mean to imply that this apology was coerced from Wentworth. I knew before it came that it was freely given. I was merely lamenting the circumstances.

You betrayed an ally and a friend. You used his trust to stab him in the back. Though you may apologize for this now, it is much too late for iClean and the ACV. We lost a good friend when iClean was sentenced to PZI, and we lost a great alliance in the ACV. For that there is no forgiveness. Though others hope you get what's coming to you, I hope you learn from this mistake and not betray the trust of your current allies and friends.

And everyday I find myself wanting more and more of that cupcake in my mouth...that frosting in my face...that delicious little decoratory bead playing around on my tongue...That...

Okay I finished.

lucky for the OP ACV sexy flag can still be seen today ;)

while you to blame for the (P or E?) ZI, i find more fault with those who carried out the order. Logs are just talk, its only when they are carried out that they are plans.

i hope no one from the Grey Council has recieved any of my logs

I knew iClean before he was iClean (IC). It was sad to see him forced from the game the first time, the second time was just as disappointing. I hope his current incarnation (if there is one) will not meet a similar fortune.