Alliance Peace Mode and War Statistics

suryanto tan

Here is the statistic that might be relevant to the war.

The first table shows the number of war fought by a non-peace mode nation in the alliance, on average. The second table shows the percentage of nation placed in peace mode.

Comments

On the first category, Echelon fought the hardest, with each members fighting 3.74 enemies, on average. It is followed by Poison Clan (expected! DIE HARD alliance), Molon Labe, BAPS, FEAR, TPF, GGA, GOD, NEW, and RnR. On the bottom of the list are TTK, Sparta, MASH, MHA, TOP, ODN, RIA, NADC, NV, and WAPA. These alliances fought a relatively easy war. They are likely to come out of war relatively unharmed.

Second category is the interesting part. Here we see that, even though Umbrella has a lot of nations placed in peace mode, they fought the war quite agressively (each against 2.46 nations on average). So the peace mode thing is likely part of the war strategy rather than trying to limit the involvement and avoid the damage. The same goes for the rest of the top ten alliance in this list, except the following:

Greenland Republic has about 50% of her nations placed in peace mode. At the same time, it is ranked 27th on the first category; It only fought 1.84 enemies, on average. This is odd, considering that they declared on a lot of alliances at once.

The Dark Evolution placed a lot of its nation in peace mode even though on average their nation only fight against 1.07 enemy nation. I do not understand why it is necessary. Seeing that on average 1 nation in TDE only fight against 1 enemy nation, it is unlikely the enemy have enough nation to hit TDE anyway, even though if they were in war mode.

Sparta situation is similar to TDE situation. Even the nations that they put in war mode cannot have enough war. But yet, they put quite a significant amount of nations in peace mode.

No	Alliance	avg. war per non peace mode nation
1	Echelon	3.74
2	Poison Clan	3.42
3	Molon Labe	3.37
4	Boards Alliance Of Protectorate States	2.86
5	Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics	2.73
6	The Phoenix Federation	2.68
7	Grand Global Alliance	2.67
8	Global Order Of Darkness	2.64
9	Nusantara Elite Warriors	2.59
10	RnR	2.59
11	Umbrella	2.46
12	Christian Coalition Of Countries	2.46
13	New Pacific Order	2.42
14	The German Empire	2.39
15	The Foreign Division	2.36
16	Mushroom Kingdom	2.36
17	Invicta	2.29
18	Athens	2.23
19	The Grämlins	2.14
20	Independent Republic Of Orange Nations	2.09
21	Viridian Entente	1.99
22	FOK	1.95
23	Ragnarok	1.92
24	Old Guard	1.91
25	NATO	1.88
26	Valhalla	1.83
27	Greenland Republic	1.82
28	The International	1.79
29	Global Democratic Alliance	1.78
30	Multicolored Cross-X Alliance	1.74
31	Vanguard	1.68
32	The Legion	1.62
33	Carpe Diem	1.57
34	Fark	1.48
35	LoSS	1.47
36	Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations	1.47
37	United Purple Nations	1.44
38	The Order Of Light	1.39
39	Finnish Cooperation Organization	1.24
40	The Dark Evolution	1.07
41	We Are Perth Army	0.98
42	Nueva Vida	0.95
43	North Atlantic Defense Coalition	0.95
44	Random Insanity Alliance	0.94
45	Orange Defense Network	0.88
46	The Order Of The Paradox	0.88
47	Mostly Harmless Alliance	0.70
48	M*A*S*H	0.66
49	Sparta	0.65
50	The Templar Knights	0.53

No	Alliance	% peace mode
1	Umbrella	53.16%
2	Greenland Republic	52.91%
3	The Dark Evolution	45.74%
4	Mushroom Kingdom	36.77%
5	Echelon	35.20%
6	Nusantara Elite Warriors	31.47%
7	FOK	30.23%
8	Vanguard	29.55%
9	The Phoenix Federation	27.51%
10	Sparta	27.13%
11	The Grämlins	24.04%
12	Old Guard	21.43%
13	New Sith Order	21.38%
14	Molon Labe	20.83%
15	Global Democratic Alliance	20.76%
16	New Polar Order	20.16%
17	Athens	17.86%
18	The Foreign Division	17.19%
19	Carpe Diem	16.35%
20	The Legion	16.32%
21	New Pacific Order	15.44%
22	Multicolored Cross-X Alliance	14.93%
23	The Order Of The Paradox	14.85%
24	The Sweet Oblivion	14.04%
25	North Atlantic Defense Coalition	13.77%
26	Random Insanity Alliance	13.41%
27	Poison Clan	13.33%
28	RnR	12.65%
29	The German Empire	12.60%
30	Boards Alliance Of Protectorate States	12.07%
31	Independent Republic Of Orange Nations	11.90%
32	Finnish Cooperation Organization	11.76%
33	The Order Of Light	11.75%
34	LoSS	11.05%
35	Viridian Entente	10.97%
36	We Are Perth Army	10.79%
37	Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics	10.78%
38	United Purple Nations	10.00%
39	The International	9.80%
40	Orange Defense Network	9.48%
41	Fark	9.32%
42	Mostly Harmless Alliance	9.16%
43	Siberian Tiger Alliance	9.05%
44	NATO	8.37%
45	Nueva Vida	8.29%
46	Christian Coalition Of Countries	7.78%
47	Grand Global Alliance	7.36%
48	Invicta	7.14%
49	Valhalla	6.78%
50	Global Order Of Darkness	6.59%

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the statistic that might be relevant to the war.

The first table shows the number of war fought by a non-peace mode nation in the alliance, on average. The second table shows the percentage of nation placed in peace mode.

Comments

On the first category, Echelon fought the hardest, with each members fighting 3.74 enemies, on average. It is followed by Poison Clan (expected! DIE HARD alliance), Molon Labe, BAPS, FEAR, TPF, GGA, GOD, NEW, and RnR. On the bottom of the list are TTK, Sparta, MASH, MHA, TOP, ODN, RIA, NADC, NV, and WAPA. These alliances fought a relatively easy war. They are likely to come out of war relatively unharmed.

Second category is the interesting part. Here we see that, even though Umbrella has a lot of nations placed in peace mode, they fought the war quite agressively (each against 2.46 nations on average). So the peace mode thing is likely part of the war strategy rather than trying to limit the involvement and avoid the damage. The same goes for the rest of the top ten alliance in this list, except the following:

Greenland Republic has about 50% of her nations placed in peace mode. At the same time, it is ranked 27th on the first category; It only fought 1.84 enemies, on average. This is odd, considering that they declared on a lot of alliances at once.

The Dark Evolution placed a lot of its nation in peace mode even though on average their nation only fight against 1.07 enemy nation. I do not understand why it is necessary. Seeing that on average 1 nation in TDE only fight against 1 enemy nation, it is unlikely the enemy have enough nation to hit TDE anyway, even though if they were in war mode.

Sparta situation is similar to TDE situation. Even the nations that they put in war mode cannot have enough war. But yet, they put quite a significant amount of nations in peace mode.

A lot of this also has to do with politics, with some big alliances taking on small alliances, leading to less targets. Echelon declared war on everyone. Poison Clan is being engaged by multiple alliances. This opens up the opportunity to take on more war slots per nation.

That has to be considered too when looking at these statistics, rather than just assuming the most wars per nation are the most hardcore - there are political realities at play here as well. I'm sure some alliances would love nothing more than to engage everyone, but their treaties don't allow them to.

Edited by Chinatownbus

A lot of this also has to do with politics, with some big alliances taking on small alliances, leading to less targets. Echelon declared war on everyone. Poison Clan is being engaged by multiple alliances. This opens up the opportunity to take on more war slots per nation.

That has to be considered too when looking at these statistics, rather than just assuming the most wars per nation are the most hardcore - there are political realities at play here as well. I'm sure some alliances would love nothing more than to engage everyone, but their treaties don't allow them to.

I think you missed the point. Poison Clan ranked second in average number of active war per nation. Whether it is because you are bandwagoning or has a legal binding treaty has very little to do with what I was trying to convey. I merely trying to point out that some alliance fight less nations while some alliance fight more, as a result those fight less will likely to come out of war relatively unharmed.

But I might not understand your post properly, Chinatownbus. Which part on the OP did I say the most wars per nation are the most hardcore? I perhaps can answer better if you care to address the specific part on the OP by highlighting it..

Please note that I do not say nor imply that the alliance with less war per nations shows that they do not go to war in support of the Karma or Hegemony side full heartedly. Though combining those two stats, one cannot help but puzzled. For example, GR declared on many alliances, it is unlikely they will have not enough target to hit. About the sparta and TDE, I was saying that why you need them in peace mode, if your war mode nation is almost not even touched?

I see no Nemesis. Therefore all your findings are void.

Sorry about that. Guess my data weren't up to date. I was collecting only 50 top one, and added some random ten alliances, that in my poor judgement, are significant. I am here not to provide the data and am unlikely able to update the table. Anyone who think this is useful, and want to do the update are more then welcome to do so. :)

Is this only for alliances over a certain size, if so what members/NS?

Top 50 alliances plus:

The Foreign Division

Athens

Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics

Finnish Cooperation Organization

The German Empire

Molon Labe

Old Guard

Carpe Diem

Boards Alliance Of Protectorate States

Christian Coalition Of Countries

Sorry about my random picks for the additional ten alliances.

Edited by suryanto tan

I think you missed the point. Poison Clan ranked second in average number of active war per nation. Whether it is because you are bandwagoning or has a legal binding treaty has very little to do with what I was trying to convey. I merely trying to point out that some alliance fight less nations while some alliance fight more, as a result those fight less will likely to come out of war relatively unharmed.

But I might not understand your post properly, Chinatownbus. Which part on the OP did I say the most wars per nation are the most hardcore? I perhaps can answer better if you care to address the specific part on the OP by highlighting it..

Please note that I do not say nor imply that the alliance with less war per nations shows that they do not go to war in support of the Karma or Hegemony side full heartedly. Though combining those two stats, one cannot help but puzzled. For example, GR declared on many alliances, it is unlikely they will have not enough target to hit. About the sparta and TDE, I was saying that why you need them in peace mode, if your war mode nation is almost not even touched?

Sorry about that. Guess my data weren't up to date. I was collecting only 50 top one, and added some random ten alliances, that in my poor judgement, are significant. I am here not to provide the data and am unlikely able to update the table. Anyone who think this is useful, and want to do the update are more then welcome to do so. :)

His point is that your data fails to address the differenet realities for different alliances. Whereas some have the oppurtunity to war with many alliances, others are at war with alliances smaller than their own, or in different strength ranges. He's saying that should be taken into consideration when reading the OP.

His point is that your data fails to address the differenet realities for different alliances. Whereas some have the oppurtunity to war with many alliances, others are at war with alliances smaller than their own, or in different strength ranges. He's saying that should be taken into consideration when reading the OP.

I see. I thought he was pointing out to some specific assumption I made in the OP. My bad. Now I read CTB comment again, exactly that.

I merely pointing out, some alliance fight a lot of wars, and some only fight a hand of. I do not even offer compliment to those alliances that fight more war. I simply say, they, as shown by those data, fight hard against more nations.

Edited by suryanto tan