Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picking and choosing who to defend in OUT, forgetting about MDoAP's. Yeah you guys are a class act alright.

I did hear somewhere the "O" in ODP stood for optional. Anyways, I'd argue that Mutual agreements must include that both partners agree upon a course of war related action before one acts and expects the other to follow blindly.

What, declare on all of purple but the paper tiger and the viking? Were you scared or something?

We have an NAP with Valhalla and we beat the Legion long ago.

With that said if all of Purple wants some of the Platypus then bring it. This entire situation has frustrated the living crap out of me and we all would welcome the chance of bathing an entire sphere of nonbelievers in nuclear fire.

All glory to Johan, God of Thunder and Rock'n'Roll.

Way to join in a few days late while ignoring MDoAPs and not even hit the Legion... I mean come on!!!

Nemesis and our 41 members have you under control already.

I'm pretty excited that I get to go to war beside the killing machine that is TOP. Even if my application was denied.

/still bitter

We have an NAP with Valhalla and we beat the Legion long ago.

With that said if all of Purple wants some of the Platypus then bring it. This entire situation has frustrated the living crap out of me and we all would welcome the chance of bathing an entire sphere of nonbelievers in nuclear fire.

All glory to Johan, God of Thunder and Rock'n'Roll.

Feanor have I ever told you how much I still love you bro?

It's called not breaking treaties...but they are more than welcome to join the frey from your side. ;)

edit: you..they

Last I checked theyre already in the war. and have been for a bit longer than you, did it really take that long to get youre plans straightened out?