Post your reasons for war

Bleh32

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These days are one of the hardest I have ever witnessed. Many have friends and long term allies on both sides. But the decision how our world should look like when the dust settles and the warriors rest is too important sit back and watch. You have to pick a side, even if it cuts deep.

All living things were divided in that day, and some of every kind, even of beasts and birds, were found in either host...

That being said, most of my closest friends in this game fight on Karma's side, and I will be damned if I let them down, no matter what that cost me. Is that easy? No. Many of others I share a very close bond to are disappointed and this move will leave scars. Things have been said and rules have been broken. Things have happened nobody wanted to happen. But sometimes the world turns faster than we can adapt and suddenly we are trapped between two wrong decisions.

"The other side" (in my case: IRON) is not my "enemy" in this war. They have chosen the other side, so they are 'opponents' as long as they are on that side. I feel no hate for them. I do not want to kill them, even hurt them. But since they have entered against my friends, I will do it anyway, even if that saddens me, even if that makes me bleed. The moment they stop shooting at my friends will be the moment I will lay down my weapons and try to heal what has been wounded.

Godspeed. For all of us.

@Syzygy, I think that is too many characters...

Oh, misunderstood the topic ^^.

Well, I will hopefully get orders to leave PM tomorrow, so I have a few hours left to think of something nice to put in there ;O