• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Spying on the NPO"

"Being on GGA perma ZI"

"For tech dealing with Hyperion"

Aren't you on the other side? :rolleyes:

I was feeling less than humourous when I issued my one DoW: 'Highway to Hell'. Usually I go with the tried and true 'Improved Foreign Relations'.

And can someone (preferably ONE of you) tell me what's with all this 'hard six' stuff? We've banned that kind of film in the Islands. You can buy books and films with all the soft six you want..

Aren't you on the other side? :rolleyes:

I was feeling less than humourous when I issued my one DoW: 'Highway to Hell'. Usually I go with the tried and true 'Improved Foreign Relations'.

And can someone (preferably ONE of you) tell me what's with all this 'hard six' stuff? We've banned that kind of film in the Islands. You can buy books and films with all the soft six you want..

I am on the other side. My DoWs were all BS reasons for DoWs on me or my friends in the past.

The hard six is just a roll in craps that is hard to get. You roll double 3's and its 7:1 payout. mhawk said it a bunch so people started mocking it.

The hard six is just a roll in craps that is hard to get. You roll double 3's and its 7:1 payout. mhawk said it a bunch so people started mocking it.

I almost think mhawk means it mockingly too... it's hard to tell what's real and what's ironic anymore.

On topic:

"Accepting OV SSs"

I thought I was being witty. Will do better next round.