Public Notice from Karma

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall remain in peace mode on the beaches, I shall remain in peace mode on the landing grounds, I shall remain in peace mode in the fields and in the streets, I shall remain in peace mode in the hills; I shall never surrender!

Awesome. This should make the war last that little bit longer and make the Karma POW AA sanctioned :P

Your right about one thing. The war will last longer as I cant see many comrades from pacifica surrendering.

9. Do not re enter the conflict, including spying on Karma nations, or send aid to anyone fighting in the conflict for its duration.

Define Karma Nations.

Unless it is defined specifically....It remains a hidden open ended clause to tight the rope around the neck later on the whim of the few..a recurring ZI pact with nations tricked into signing it.

Edited by shahenshah

Define Karma Nations.

Unless it is defined specifically....It remains a hidden open ended clause to tight the rope around the neck later on the whim of the few..a recurring ZI pact with nations tricked into signing it.

oh jesus christ.. stop being so wilfully dense and obtuse

Define Karma Nations.

You have discovered our evil plan.

Karma Nations = a member of the coalition. Basically, don't spy on us, and you are fine.

Seems simple enough to me.

Woah, woah woah. You signed a tech deal with [small nation in an alliance somehow affiliated with Hegemony]? That's it, ZI.

*moral superiority*

Karma is more than capable of viewing each situation with compassion and understanding. Using every possible excuse to wage war is a Pacifican strategy, not ours.

Woah, woah woah. You signed a tech deal with [small nation in an alliance somehow affiliated with Hegemony]? That's it, ZI.

*moral superiority*

I hope this is a joke, but I can't tell. I'll respond to it anyways.

It is not affiliation, it is involvement in the conflict.

"9. Do not re enter the conflict, including spying on Karma nations, or send aid to anyone fighting in the conflict for its duration."

If anyone is really worried about this, they check the alliance to see if it is at war. Simple enough, if it is, you don't engaged in the tech deal, if it isn't, you do.

*moral superiority*

Congratulations on pointing out one of the most common components of surrender terms.

Define Karma Nations.

Are you planning on using spy ops as a PoW? Or rejoining the war?

Unless you are I don't see how that clause is a "trick."

Define Karma Nations.

You could always look at the Wiki, I guess.

If you avoid spying on or aiding nations in the alliances listed under "Karma" then the rope should remain sufficiently loose for you not to panic, should you choose to surrender. :P

So the unofficial group is offering unofficial surrender terms that aren't officially accepted by any actually alliance and may not be officially acknowledged.

Sounds Legit to me.

I think you are trying too hard now.