NADC Declaration of War

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, NADC.

And to those that would seek to discredit NADC's target selection based on some mathematical values wherein an alliance of X size must declare on an alliance of Y size or larger, please feel free to drop a a few hundred war slots off of Pacifica, since you people obviously want a 1v1 fight across the board.

If you're going to preach about a fair fight, then you should be willing to fight one.

Good luck, NADC.

And to those that would seek to discredit NADC's target selection based on some mathematical values wherein an alliance of X size must declare on an alliance of Y size or larger, please feel free to drop a a few hundred war slots off of Pacifica, since you people obviously want a 1v1 fight across the board.

If you're going to preach about a fair fight, then you should be willing to fight one.

My thoughts exactly.

Anyway I wish our allies at NADC the best of luck in this war.

Good luck, NADC.

Very, very true. I'm glad someone here is able to think for themselves, and not just repeat what already been said.

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

Good luck, NADC.

Thank you

Well so far NADC is fighting better than Zenith.

And better than Legion in the UJW, so I've got to give them some credit.

Thank you. I must say you fight a good fight. Let's see how we fair tomorrow. Good luck.

Edited by Lord Damien

Two years ago, when Viridia had left WUT and applied to GUARD and was getting rolled, NADC downthumbed any defense of Viridia and allowed it to die.

You should not talk about things of which you do not know. This is coming from the NADC diplomat at the time who spent several sleepless nights talking Egore into joining GUARD.

The GUARD admissions vote didn't get a chance to finish before the war started, and NADC had no treaties with Viridia. Come find me if you want more details.

Why haven't you attacked me yet? In fact, why hasn't ANYONE attacked me yet? I'm getting bored beating up three people, I need more to fight.

There you go. :)

Had to do it in Defcon 5, unfortunately, as I just collected. Thought about waiting for the next update, but was scared I might not get the slot!

Also, edit:

You'll pay for shooting at my little helicopter..bomber..thingies!

Edited by Lady Gaga

There you go. :)

Had to do it in Defcon 5, unfortunately, as I just collected. Thought about waiting for the next update, but was scared I might not get the slot!

Also, edit:

You'll pay for shooting at my little helicopter..bomber..thingies!

I still haven't been sent into anarchy!

Good luck, NADC.

I don't really see the connection. Zenith is attacking PC and getting attacked by Argent and RAD. PC is already getting hit by a number of alliances, and that was an offensive war. Argent and RAD are only battling Zenith. Attacking Argent would take more heat off of Zenith than attacking RAD, no offense to my RAD allies. It's not about a 1v1 fight, it's about what could cause the greater benefit to your allies.

Then again, and this hasn't been said yet, I could understand you attacking RAD since Argent is MDP'd with TOP, one of the only large alliances NOT in the war yet.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

You should not talk about things of which you do not know. This is coming from the NADC diplomat at the time who spent several sleepless nights talking Egore into joining GUARD.

The GUARD admissions vote didn't get a chance to finish before the war started, and NADC had no treaties with Viridia. Come find me if you want more details.

The propaganda machine does not care for facts.