Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured while I was waiting to get in ( )): login) I might as well make a visit to this thread. It's nice to hang out with other ex-Legionnaires, I just didn't think we'd be hanging out at gunpoint. :) Good luck STA, may the best alliance be less devastated!

Also, obligatory gun pr0n:

rifle3.jpg

Gun_Vest_328x215.jpg

93x64action.JPG

power2.jpg

image003.jpg

And the coolest of all (at least in this topic):

wn-cs-TIGER.jpg

I'll give a cookie to the first person to recognize the theme of the first five pics. :)

I figured while I was waiting to get in ( )): login) I might as well make a visit to this thread. It's nice to hang out with other ex-Legionnaires, I just didn't think we'd be hanging out at gunpoint. :) Good luck STA, may the best alliance be less devastated!

rifle3.jpg

Gun_Vest_328x215.jpg

93x64action.JPG

power2.jpg

image003.jpg

wn-cs-TIGER.jpg

I'll give a cookie to the first person to recognize the theme of the first five pics. :)

Is it Hunting?

rifle3.jpg

Gun_Vest_328x215.jpg

93x64action.JPG

power2.jpg

image003.jpg

wn-cs-TIGER.jpg

SAFARI!!!

Cookie pls

Hmm, between you guys and NSO that makes it about 495 to 48.

At last, a fair fight!

It's go time...

Impressive...most impressive.

I assume your alliance entered the war because of a treaty that was signed at some point in the past. It is a pity that we find ourselves on opposite sides. I find your bravado refreshing.

Once this conflict is over I would like to get to know your alliance better.

Is it Hunting?

Reeaaally close, big game hunting. The demotivator compares I think .45 ACP to .416 Rigby.

Hey Corporal, thanks for stopping by. :)

Za Sibir'! And MY axe!

:wub: Rakari :wub: , as always.

Impressive...most impressive.

I assume your alliance entered the war because of a treaty that was signed at some point in the past. It is a pity that we find ourselves on opposite sides. I find your bravado refreshing.

Once this conflict is over I would like to get to know your alliance better.

Stop on by some time - http://www.molonlabealliance.com

rifle3.jpg

Gun_Vest_328x215.jpg

93x64action.JPG

power2.jpg

image003.jpg

wn-cs-TIGER.jpg

hai corporal, don't mess my ex-legion $@! up too much

You guys really don't have the resources to go head to head with ML. But I guess honoring your treaties was good, I just don't see how this is a good match up. Good luck and have fun.

To be honest, match ups don't really concern us too much. Our allies were attacked and we were ready and willing to defend them regardless.