Is the Phoenix still hungry?

Crohl

The fate of the TPF  

442 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably would have too in that situation. He was going to be in anarchy within 25 hours, so why not attack the enemy with everything he has?

What I'm saying is he was anarchied for three days before he was able to declare on TPF because he screwed up prior.

Speaking of reading comprehension Mhawk, you might want to read back and see where i mentioned that i fought against Vanguard at the start of this war.I didnt decide to go out on your crap alliance until you betrayed pacifica and were revealed to be cowards. I self anarchied fully deploying in my assault against vanguard.

Ok first off lets clear something up. Mid range? No I hit the second largest nation in TPF, a nation that had 5000 more infra than me at the time. You know, the guy that surrendered and is currently the largest nation on the Karma POW aa? And declared on two others above 10k infra. Second, when I declared Slayer wasn't out of peacemode or I would have loved to declare on him. Also, my war is on the TPF aa and what it has stood for and continues to this day.
I've got over 1 bil in the coffers. I can go for quite a while. After the first round, or maybe second, I'm gonna sell all my infra and land so I can nuke your lower tiers for ages.

Also, it's not like you couldn't wait for Slayer to get out of peace mode.. From your other posts, it seems like you're willing to do this for a while so it's not as though you couldn't have waited to get your war against him in. That aside, I doubt you really care about who is actually at fault so long as you can attention whore on these forums, you're happy. As for the point of my previous posts, I was merely saying that I dissaprove of your methods.

Edited by Hydro

lets assume start with 25 nukes and negligible funds

you took up 3 targets, all of which have an SDI

every day you nuke each person with odds of 2/5 of hitting, meaning you use 7-8 nukes a day on average

you rebuild 2 nukes a day

2nd day you would be down to 19-20 nukes in reserve

3nd day 13-15

4th day 7-10

5th day 1-5

6th day 0

this is all assuming you are completely average over the 6 days you can nuke and nobody spies you or joins against you.

The 2/5 thing doesn't seem accurate in practice...I launched 9 nukes at enemies with SDI's and 8 of them were successful. Apparently their citizens running the SDI's showed up drunk for work or something. He could go on for a while with a little luck.

The 2/5 thing doesn't seem accurate in practice...I launched 9 nukes at enemies with SDI's and 8 of them were successful. Apparently their citizens running the SDI's showed up drunk for work or something. He could go on for a while with a little luck.

Obviously you didnt read my post. I said that if every day was AVERAGE that his nukes would go like that. It is fully possible for someone to blow 25 nukes in 1 day or get 3 in with no resistance. Just because your luck has defied the 60% SDI defence so far it doesnt mean every nuke ever fired will.

I don't seem to recall seeing any of the peace agreements to date having been headed by a poll, probably because the leaders of the "Karma" movement are wise enough to make decisions on their own without feeling the need to give in to the mob. Of course, a nice public poll full of hurled insults and thinly vieled (or just blatant) threats is a good way to allow people to blow off steam.

Voted yes for shens.

Hey Crohl, why are you in peace mode? I thought you planned on keeping this up for a while? Why did you peace out when your first round of wars was up?

:mellow:

When I read this, I just HAD to go look Crohl up and verify..... sure enough.

Oh well, maybe when it all blows over we can just have boilermakers together in PC.

:mellow:

When I read this, I just HAD to go look Crohl up and verify..... sure enough.

Oh well, maybe when it all blows over we can just have boilermakers together in PC.

Sorry if you'll note my infra levels. I couldn't sell it all in one night, I ran out of turns. TPF messed up and didn't keep someone on me, I got to peacemode and got another 300 million to add to my warchest. that should make things interesting for a bit longer.

If I can get rid of enough I may start some attacks tonight.