Is the Phoenix still hungry?

Crohl

The fate of the TPF  

442 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, early this morning the first rounds of my eternal war with TPF began. I had to pick three targets so I looked for some nice juicy ones.

My nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=97626

First one I had to consider was Thorr of Thors Hammer. Last night he tried to spy away my infra and such stupidity needs to be punished. He was at 18k or so infra, and I was a little under 13k. Perfect. Tech was even.

Thorr: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=62871

Then I perused some other TPF nations with no wars or open slots. Found two random TPF nations and declared

Doctor Wily: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=222373

Emperor Ed: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=151619

And now to get things started. I fully deployed, knowing I would be at a great numerical disadvantage against my 18k infra opponent. With three wars already declared and seeing as how nukes would fly in 25 hours the self anarchy really doesn't matter.

I start my attacks on the big boy:

To: Thorr From: Crohl Date: 4/25/2009 9:55:19 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Crohl. You lost 105,749 soldiers and 17,066 tanks. You killed 58,190 soldiers and 2,918 tanks. Their forces razed 152.866 miles of your land, stole 10.191 technology, and destroyed 40.764 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Thorr From: Crohl Date: 4/25/2009 9:55:33 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Crohl. You lost 43,260 soldiers and 315 tanks. You killed 16,115 soldiers and 648 tanks. Their forces razed 153.019 miles of your land, stole 10.201 technology, and destroyed 40.805 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

And the first two ground attacks were highly successful. And with the remaining troops I launch an assault against my other two enemies.

To: Doctor Wily From: Crohl Date: 4/25/2009 9:55:49 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Crohl. You lost 24,866 soldiers and 1,565 tanks. You killed 26,493 soldiers and 2,301 tanks. Their forces razed 153.172 miles of your land, stole 10.211 technology, and destroyed 40.846 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Doctor Wily From: Crohl Date: 4/25/2009 9:55:59 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Crohl. You lost 11,450 soldiers and 10 tanks. You killed 3,672 soldiers and 42 tanks. Their forces razed 153.325 miles of your land, stole 10.222 technology, and destroyed 40.887 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Emperor Ed From: Crohl Date: 4/25/2009 9:56:09 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Crohl. You lost 29,558 soldiers and 3,090 tanks. You killed 13,739 soldiers and 7,591 tanks. Their forces razed 76.739 miles of your land, stole 5.116 technology, and destroyed 20.464 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,000,000.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Emperor Ed From: Crohl Date: 4/25/2009 9:56:29 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Crohl. You lost 20,711 soldiers and 2,112 tanks. You killed 7,556 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 76.778 miles of your land, stole 5.119 technology, and destroyed 20.474 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,000,000.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

The last two attacks were not as successful as I would have liked but by that time I had so few troops and tanks left it was impressive I was still able to do damage at all.

CMs were fired and the WRC made those a bit more beefy. Today was pretty uneventful in the air, just minor fighter losses on both sides.

Day 1 Stats:

TPF infrastructure destroyed: 337.37 Infrastructure

Nukes Launched: 0

Massive Internal Strife:

Looks like there is internal strife in TPF... My odds just keep getting better and better!
<Peggy_Sue|BRB> Hello

<Crohl> hey there

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> :) I am very curious

<Crohl> bi curious?

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> You switched to PC to fight an alliance that is on NPO's side?

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> hah. cute

<Crohl> Yeah I switched to fight the ******* that betrayed NPO then came back only once they realized they were going to be involved in the war regardless

<Crohl> I actually started this war fighting Vanguard for NPO

<Crohl> when that happened I decided you guys deserved it more

<Crohl> enemies you expect to stab you

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> would you like to know who the real cowards were?

<Crohl> not supposed friends

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> so you could attack them

<Crohl> I've heard these ******** stories

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> it is not bs

<Crohl> this is a long time coming

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> There are a few total cowards in our gov

<Crohl> You betrayed the UJP

<Crohl> you betrayed NPO

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> The UJP was Slayer. not us

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> It is true. There was a quick decision made. Mhawk made the mistake of asking a few gov their opinions.

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> they were cowards

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> 80% of our alliance on IRC that night was about to walk and a good sum of them were going to ghost NPO

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> I am in gov

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> and I should not say this, but I was so angry I was ready to go as well

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> whatever...but you're hitting the wrong nations if you want to pay back the ones that had influence

<Crohl> I'm after the AA

<Crohl> and what it has stood for

<Crohl> I won't stop until TPF isn't flown anymore

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> ok.

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> I can understand that

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> I appreciate your time and explanation.

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> It is just that the ones you're after just about accomplished your goal just by voting to abandon NPO

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> There were several minutes where it looked like that vote they took alone was going to dissolve us.

[ERROR] Connection to irc://irc.coldfront.net/ (irc://irc.coldfront.net/) reset. [Help]

Edited by Crohl

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come now, there are better reasons to attack them than that.

I could go into to details but that's trite and I don't feel like typing that much. I was there when Slayer sold out UJW and I witnessed his alliance do the same thing again the other night. The only difference between me and the NPO is that they are still interested in playing the game. I'm not. I'm going after the ones I feel wronged me most and I'm leaving. This games environment has deteriorated beyond the point its fun for me to play anymore. Mine as well have fun on the way out though :)

Real life>>>>Devoting time to a game you haven't enjoyed in a long while

Edited by Crohl

I could go into to details but that's trite and I don't feel like typing that much. I was there when Slayer sold out UJW and I witnessed his alliance do the same thing again the other night. The only difference between me and the NPO is that they are still interested in playing the game. I'm not. I'm going after the ones I feel wronged me most and I'm leaving. This games environment has deteriorated beyond the point its fun for me to play anymore. Mine as well have fun on the way out though :)

Real life>>>>Devoting time to a game you haven't enjoyed in a long while

Fair enough. For what it's worth, at least I don't find you to be hypercritical as does the other fellow.

Nothing better than proving your supposed loyalty than a topic showing you attacking your former allies,whoops, did I say that? I mean enemies.....

My loyalties to former allies on a text based online nation simulator were called into question on said nation simulator's forum!

I'm hurt. :awesome:

Edited by Crohl

Always from the people that lose and quit, surprisingly.

Thank you for proving us all right about you, Crohl. I just keep being proved right lately, hope it continues!

And the NSO troll squad arrives lol. Well gentlemen, sit down and have a beer. :D

Since you assume you know so much about me, I wonder what people would think if they knew more about you?

I have the logs between you and arcades. They are quite hilarious your "world views" :awesome:

Edited by Crohl

And the NSO troll squad arrives lol. Well gentlemen, sit down and have a beer. :D

Since you assume you know so much about me, I wonder what people would think if they knew more about you?

I have the logs between you and arcades. They are quite hilarious your "world views" :awesome:

You insult a Prophet of the Dark Side again and I don't give a $%&@ what side of the war you're on, I'll go rogue on your multi-eyed defecting $@!.

Haha, wow, some people never change.