Is the Phoenix still hungry?

Crohl

The fate of the TPF  

442 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa. A tough guy here. Wonder what would happen if someone insulted your leader, Mr. Moldavi. I think I'd like to find out. I am not a fan of Mr. Moldavi's attitude and find him to be incredibly conceited and overconfident. Do you have anything to say to that?

Have fun nuking them, Crohl. I don't care if you were annoying and if you left NPO, it's funny and they deserve it.

There are many things that are genuinely unwise, Starfox. Crohl's constant abandonment of Alliances that are getting reamed aside, making enemies out of the senior leadership of the New Sith Order is especially unwise, particularly in light of the fact that we've been all about the "third way" in the Cyberverse, something I would think you would have approved of. Don't let Vox Populi become an enemy of the Sith, Starfox. We're both two intelligent jack-%$$#$, we don't need to be on opposite sides of this at all, particularly over a stupid forum argument on a topic hosted by a perpetual AA deserter.

And thus Crohl launches a crusade against the alliance most loathed by his bête noire, (what used to be) the Norden Verein.

/me looks out the window and sees:

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

It's the apocalypse, kids!

Also, hello Crohl. Long time no type. I hope you are well. I am fine.

Meh, Crohl you have to accept the fact that some people may "troll" you because you chose to do something out of hate for a faction over doing it out of love/loyalty for another (i.e. kill TPF > stay with NPO). So you really don't have much on musso or any other that have been criticizing you for it.

As for TPF, heh. I know i won't be crying for their losses against you :P

Whoa. A tough guy here. Wonder what would happen if someone insulted your leader, Mr. Moldavi. I think I'd like to find out. I am not a fan of Mr. Moldavi's attitude and find him to be incredibly conceited and overconfident. Do you have anything to say to that?

Have fun nuking them, Crohl. I don't care if you were annoying and if you left NPO, it's funny and they deserve it.

Just ignore him. Apparently he fails at CN posting and also has rage issues. Rageposting is not exactly endorsed by the NSO.

In regards to the OP. lol Crohl. At least the NPO managed to gain something in this war. Addition by subtraction that is.

...what? :huh:

It makes sense. You just have to read it properly.

Well I never liked you terribly much but thanks for attacking TPF!

This sums up my feelings perfectly. I don't like you Crohl and I've never liked you. But I like TPF even less so give them hell.

Edited by Captain Flinders

I can see why some might see TPF's surrender in the UJW as a being betrayal/cowardice since The Unjust Path folded rather quickly afterwards and led to the disbandment of GOONS, \m/, and GenMay. If TPF had stayed in though, there would have been no difference - straight up, ES forced UJP's hand and got them into a war before they were ready. Simple as that.

I was in government during the UJW. Everything was going normally for the most part, we were hitting NpO, we were being hit by Sparta, DUAL, and MDC. I had two offensive and three defensive wars going on, challenging yes, but I was about to anarchy my last attacker the next day when Slayer left a two line message in the gov channel and left the place in a hurry to talk to other alliances. I didn't know what was going on, all I knew was that I had never seen him that pissed before. He never would *exactly* say what the OOC comment was, he didn't want to say it, but I and everyone else determined what it was fairly quickly. There's a certain point that you're willing to go to, but some stuff, *that* stuff, was past that point - he even specifically said not to go there before the war began. I can see some people as being pessimistic about the reason, thinking it's a construed plot to get out of that war, hell, I'm generally pessimistic about everything. But I was in that channel on that day, and I know that surrender announcement was genuine. Then again, I guess that's not of much consequence in politics.

As for the current conflict, I don't know. I haven't been in a serious gov role for over a year now, so I wasn't in that channel when this went down.

Now, about your war on TPF, if you believe in something that badly then go for it - you're fighting for something and willing to go the distance for it. I always admired FAN that way. I was a pretty low NS nation at that time and I got nuked by them too. I ZIed a lot of them, but I still liked them, and still do.

Edited by Seal Clubbing Skippe

I can see why some might see TPF's surrender in the UJW as a being betrayal/cowardice since The Unjust Path folded rather quickly afterwards and led to the disbandment of GOONS, \m/, and GenMay. If TPF had stayed in though, there would have been no difference - straight up, ES forced UJP's hand and got them into a war before they were ready. Simple as that.

I was in government during the UJW. Everything was going normally for the most part, we were hitting NpO, we were being hit by Sparta, DUAL, and MDC. I had two offensive and three defensive wars going on, challenging yes, but I was about to anarchy my last attacker the next day when Slayer left a two line message in the gov channel and left the place in a hurry to talk to other alliances. I didn't know what was going on, all I knew was that I had never seen him that pissed before. He never would *exactly* say what the OCC was, he didn't want to say it, but I and everyone else determined what it was fairly quickly. There's a certain point that you're willing to go to, but some stuff, *that* stuff, was past that point - he even specifically said not to go there before the war began. I can see some people as being pessimistic about the reason, thinking it's a construed plot to get out of that war, hell, I'm generally pessimistic about everything. But I was in that channel on that day, and I know that surrender announcement was genuine. Then again, I guess that's not of much consequence in politics.

As for the current conflict, I don't know. I haven't been in a serious gov role for over a year now, so I wasn't in that channel when this went down.

Now, about your war on TPF, if you believe in something that badly then go for it - you're fighting for something and willing to go the distance for it. I always admired FAN that way. I was a pretty low NS nation at that time and I got nuked by them too. I ZIed a lot of them, but I still liked them, and still do.

Sealclub, you know I was there as well. When I found out what it was he was "pissed" about - I mentioned that in fact, that had been there before the UjW even started, and Slayer had to have seen it before. Slayer never responded to that.

Sealclub, you know I was there as well. When I found out what it was he was "pissed" about - I mentioned that in fact, that had been there before the UjW even started, and Slayer had to have seen it before. Slayer never responded to that.

I know, I had noticed it before as well, but I didn't know what was behind it until after. Still, I can see why he didn't see it before then. The WUT forum wasn't exactly crowded with activity during that time - I only saw that particular page once, maybe twice before. You were with Slayer longer than I was at that point, but I would think that you would agree he wouldn't use that as an excuse. You were there after the posts were made and the discussion afterwards. I can't remember what everyone said, but we did agree and support it.

Speaking of the UjW, your war declaration against NpO was awesome. :awesome:

Edited by Seal Clubbing Skippe