Is the Phoenix still hungry?

Crohl

The fate of the TPF  

442 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't understand why. The alliances who did them damage are all over now.

The biggest enemy for most of us is just now getting their licks, and it's still going on because over half of our alliances disbanded due to that war, and that's not something anyone should have to go through.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sure. It hurts your morale, drives your recruitment down, and is a major hindrance at mid range. You forget I was in NPO when we were getting hit by redneck(I think that was his name). He used the technique with considerably less funds and for his size he was a major thorn in our side.

This method works. You'll see.

Yes, we will.

It's rather amusing that someone who doesn't want to play any more sticks around to do things like this. It's a real sign of accomplishment for an alliance to have an angry guy on crutches throwing bits of crumpled up paper at them.

If you dont like cowards surely ODN are more deserving?

I think ODN had long since decided where they would be in this war. Something failhalla hadn't apparently. Chickening out on your allies, until people laugh at you so loud.. that you what? Can't help but change your mind?

Crohl, only thing ill truly miss the avatar.

Edited by cjavo

Crohl, fight well! I know you will! I hope that you will come back perhaps in CN later, you have been a good friend and much aid to the German Empire in its younger days. Your acts of friendship will never be forgotten. :)

o/

Good luck TGE. Its been a pleasure knowing you in CN.

Goodbye friends

\o

Edited by Crohl

I think ODN had long since decided where they would be in this war. Something failhalla hadn't apparently. Chickening out on your allies, until people laugh at you so loud.. that you what? Can't help but change your mind?

No, ODN bandwagonned on the winning side, like always, one day you'll all figure out that ODN is not a good ally, since they will not defend you if it looks like they'll lose.

No, ODN bandwagonned on the winning side, like always, one day you'll all figure out that ODN is not a good ally, since they will not defend you if it looks like they'll lose.

In fairness now, ODN did spawn P_C, so they could never be any more

Looks like there is internal strife in TPF... My odds just keep getting better and better!

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> Hello

<Crohl> hey there

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> :) I am very curious

<Crohl> bi curious?

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> You switched to PC to fight an alliance that is on NPO's side?

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> hah. cute

<Crohl> Yeah I switched to fight the ******* that betrayed NPO then came back only once they realized they were going to be involved in the war regardless

<Crohl> I actually started this war fighting Vanguard for NPO

<Crohl> when that happened I decided you guys deserved it more

<Crohl> enemies you expect to stab you

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> would you like to know who the real cowards were?

<Crohl> not supposed friends

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> so you could attack them

<Crohl> I've heard these ******** stories

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> it is not bs

<Crohl> this is a long time coming

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> There are a few total cowards in our gov

<Crohl> You betrayed the UJP

<Crohl> you betrayed NPO

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> The UJP was Slayer. not us

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> It is true. There was a quick decision made. Mhawk made the mistake of asking a few gov their opinions.

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> they were cowards

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> 80% of our alliance on IRC that night was about to walk and a good sum of them were going to ghost NPO

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> I am in gov

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> and I should not say this, but I was so angry I was ready to go as well

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> whatever...but you're hitting the wrong nations if you want to pay back the ones that had influence

<Crohl> I'm after the AA

<Crohl> and what it has stood for

<Crohl> I won't stop until TPF isn't flown anymore

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> ok.

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> I can understand that

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> I appreciate your time and explanation.

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> It is just that the ones you're after just about accomplished your goal just by voting to abandon NPO

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> There were several minutes where it looked like that vote they took alone was going to dissolve us.

[ERROR] Connection to irc://irc.coldfront.net/ (irc://irc.coldfront.net/) reset. [Help]

I'm merciful if nothing TPF. I will remove you from my personal PZI list if you simply leave your AA.

Edited by Crohl

Looks like there is internal strife in TPF... My odds just keep getting better and better!

WAIT THAT'S NOT IT! lol

Here's what I received from flanders soon after I posted the query in #tpf

I'm merciful if nothing TPF. I will remove you from my personal PZI list if you simply leave your AA.

From the inside we cant even see this internal strife that you claim here.

Also, your logs lack a timestamp and a witness.

Crohl,

You have always been one of the posters I respected on these boards

It saddens me to see you leaving, Tho you merking TPF on the way out is softening the blow

Have fun, I think you are making a mistake in leaving tho as PB is entering an interesting new phase and hopefully you'll change your mind and join in the remaking of the world once the current war is over.

I removed all the whois when both of them first queried me for security of their IP. But here it is below with the IP simply removed.

[iNFO] Query view for “Peggy_Sue|BRB” opened.

<Peggy_Sue|BRB> Hello

=== Peggy_Sue|BRB <EDITED> “Peggy_Sue”

=== Peggy_Sue|BRB: member of +#poisonclan and @#tpf

=== Peggy_Sue|BRB: attached to subzero.coldfront.net “Welcome to Coldfront!”

=== Peggy_Sue|BRB: idle for 3 seconds (on since Saturday, April 25, 2009 9:40:19 AM)

--- End of WHOIS information for Peggy_Sue|BRB.

CaptainFlinders

[iNFO] Query view for “CaptainFlinders” opened.

<CaptainFlinders> oi, you there?

=== CaptainFlinders <EDITED> “New Now Know How”

=== CaptainFlinders is a registered nick

=== CaptainFlinders: member of +#ov, #ve, #loss, @#cn-nemesis, #Argent, +#poisonclan, #tpf, #tsi, +#L*S*R, +#dt, and +#tge

=== CaptainFlinders: attached to storm.coldfront.net “Welcome to Coldfront!”

--- End of WHOIS information for CaptainFlinders.

Your government just confirmed it...

I can confirm that I queried Crohl about it after he posted a portion of the logs in #tpf and was then kick/banned.

Edited by Captain Flinders

Your government just confirmed it...

I can confirm that I queried Crohl about it after he posted a portion of the logs in #tpf and was then kick/banned.

You do know that I am part of the government of TPF also, and I denied it

God, this is beautiful to watch. I've got a 5:1 bet of "the lamest one wins" on Crohl vs TPF, and given the two sides, I can't lose either way. B)

This games environment has deteriorated beyond the point its fun for me to play anymore.

So because you don't get to stand on top, insult and taunt people, kick them when they're down, push them around for your own jollies, beat up people 1/10th your size just to feel tough and then puff up your chest about it, "the game sucks now and isn't any fun anymore".

Seems we were right all along about you types in the NPO. Spineless, sniveling bullies wearing jackboots a few sizes too big.

Good riddance. Your behavior and mindset is disgusting. Not to mention pathological.

God, this is beautiful to watch. I've got a 5:1 bet of "the lamest one wins" on Crohl vs TPF, and given the two sides, I can't lose either way. B)

So because you don't get to stand on top, insult and taunt people, kick them when they're down, push them around for your own jollies, beat up people 1/10th your size just to feel tough and then puff up your chest about it, "the game sucks now and isn't any fun anymore".

Seems we were right all along about you types in the NPO. Spineless, sniveling bullies wearing jackboots a few sizes too big.

Good riddance. Your behavior and mindset is disgusting. Not to mention pathological.

lol :D

Crohl, I voted for you as the first one to ditch in Atrophis's thread.

I knew I would be right!

The friendly NSO trolls are back. Have a seat gentlemen, I've got some Mike's Hard Lemonade in the fridge for you.