Is the Phoenix still hungry?

Crohl

The fate of the TPF  

442 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real life>>>>Devoting time to a game you haven't enjoyed in a long while

Same old BS excuse that we have all seen dozens of times. You don't have the marbles to stick with your alliance through the bad times and can't bare to take your well-deserved pounding so you make some excuses about RL and jump ship. You'll be back within a week after your nation purges, if you even get that far.

Same old BS excuse that we have all seen dozens of times. You don't have the marbles to stick with your alliance through the bad times and can't bare to take your well-deserved pounding so you make some excuses about RL and jump ship. You'll be back within a week after your nation purges, if you even get that far.

Jump ship to save what? My nation? My Infra? Both are things I'm in the process of getting rid of right now. If I had intentions of coming back I wouldn't leave behind 21 wonders. I'd stick with this account. You gave me a laugh though. ^_^

My loyalties to former allies on a text based online nation simulator were called into question on said nation simulator's forum!

I'm hurt. :awesome:

Meh, disrespect and attention whoring are the same wherever you go, neh?

You insult a Prophet of the Dark Side again and I don't give a $%&@ what side of the war you're on, I'll go rogue on your multi-eyed defecting $@!.

Whoa. A tough guy here. Wonder what would happen if someone insulted your leader, Mr. Moldavi. I think I'd like to find out. I am not a fan of Mr. Moldavi's attitude and find him to be incredibly conceited and overconfident. Do you have anything to say to that?

Have fun nuking them, Crohl. I don't care if you were annoying and if you left NPO, it's funny and they deserve it.

crohl, when you've used up your nukes, what are you going to attack with? or are you just going to feed the phoenix with tech, land and money?

Silo + WRC + MP means I won't run out for a long long time.

Silo + WRC + MP means I won't run out for a long long time.

lets assume start with 25 nukes and negligible funds

you took up 3 targets, all of which have an SDI

every day you nuke each person with odds of 2/5 of hitting, meaning you use 7-8 nukes a day on average

you rebuild 2 nukes a day

2nd day you would be down to 19-20 nukes in reserve

3nd day 13-15

4th day 7-10

5th day 1-5

6th day 0

this is all assuming you are completely average over the 6 days you can nuke and nobody spies you or joins against you.

Edited by toto

lets assume start with 25 nukes and negligible funds

you took up 3 targets, all of which have an SDI

every day you nuke each person with odds of 2/5 of hitting, meaning you use 7-8 nukes a day on average

you rebuild 2 nukes a day

2st day you would be down to 19-20 nukes in reserve

3nd day 13-15

4rd day 7-10

5th day 1-5

6th day 0

this is all assuming you are completely average over the 6 days you can nuke and nobody spies you or joins against you.

I've got over 1 bil in the coffers. I can go for quite a while. After the first round, or maybe second, I'm gonna sell all my infra and land so I can nuke your lower tiers for ages.

I've got over 1 bil in the coffers. I can go for quite a while. After the first round, or maybe second, I'm gonna sell all my infra and land so I can nuke your lower tiers for ages.

wait... you are seriously suggesting that it is a good plan to send nukes against people who are low enough for aid to help them?

wait... you are seriously suggesting that it is a good plan to send nukes against people who are low enough for aid to help them?

Yeah, sure. It hurts your morale, drives your recruitment down, and is a major hindrance at mid range. You forget I was in NPO when we were getting hit by redneck(I think that was his name). He used the technique with considerably less funds and for his size he was a major thorn in our side.

This method works. You'll see.