Is the Phoenix still hungry?

Crohl

The fate of the TPF  

442 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't have logs, as I have long since deleted them to clear up space on my hard drive, but I can confirm this. You see, I was in NPO Military Command during the war. After we officially entered by attacking GOLD, I advocated for an attack on TPF due to the fact we would attack GOONS, and TPF had many open slots. I was told no, and that TPF would not only be withdrawing from the war in two days, but would in fact be changing sides and attacking the UJP. Of course then the whole OOC incident happened, and gave TPF an excuse to leave earlier. My point is, TPF was out of that war regardless of events.

And I assume you heard this from a reliable source? Sounds more like optimistic speculation from the ~ side. I wasn't in NPO gov, but I was in TPF's. All I know was that there was no indication anywhere in that channel of switching sides, or leaving the day after tomorrow.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I assume you heard this from a reliable source? Sounds more like optimistic speculation from the ~ side. I wasn't in NPO gov, but I was in TPF's. All I know was that there was no indication anywhere in that channel of switching sides, or leaving the day after tomorrow.

Do you consider an imperial officer in the NPO to be a reliable source? As I said, I was advocating an assault on TPF when I was told that it would not be happening due to TPF planning to back out.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Geopet told me later that it was all a ruse and Slayer had long before had an agreement to get out - and judging by the character of the two men, I put my faith in Geopet. I also remember being the only person in our government who was against pulling out, and getting dogpiled for it, then subsequently getting thrown out of TPF unceremoniously.

Geopet told a lot of lies....ask EC, Wing and Kilkenny about that. A lot of us made a wrong call on trusting Geopet apparently.

You obviously weren't important enough to be told or be in the know... :popcorn: Government position or not!

Slayer, who are YOU to be saying anyone lies? You want proof of someone lying?

How about I post up the entire log between you and I where you told ME to lie to mr. moo-cows to save YOUR $@!? How about I post up the entire log of you ACTUALLY LYING to mr. moo-cows to save YOUR $@! because of the whole purge incident?

You have no place to even be opening your mouth right now.

Slayer, who are YOU to be saying anyone lies? You want proof of someone lying?

How about I post up the entire log between you and I where you told ME to lie to mr. moo-cows to save YOUR $@!? How about I post up the entire log of you ACTUALLY LYING to mr. moo-cows to save YOUR $@! because of the whole purge incident?

You have no place to even be opening your mouth right now.

You wouldn't dare. :awesome:

Yes, our plans to stab the UjP in the back were so secret only slayer and his goldfish knew about them.

The fact that Slayer hasn't denied what RV is saying says enough... :popcorn:

Also usually if one is plotting...the less people that know the better...but I guess your insinuating that TPF do the opposite and let the whole alliance and their dog know... :awesome:

Edited by Affluenza

Mmmm early morning nukes. Now there's a good way to start your day. 600 TPF infra gone in minutes. Something they need to get used to.

To: Doctor Wily From: Crohl Date: 4/26/2009 11:21:34 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Crohl. You lost 75102 soldiers, 5193 defending tanks, 1 cruise missiles, 304.637 miles of land, 101.546 technology, 304.637 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

To: Thorr From: Crohl Date: 4/26/2009 11:16:24 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Crohl. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 53640 soldiers, 6676 defending tanks, 24 cruise missiles, 304.637 miles of land, 101.546 technology, 304.637 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

Unfortunately someone had already nuked my 3rd target before I could. Oh well. I'll update total infra damage later.

Edited by Crohl

I'll personally give you 3mill and 50 tech after the war. :awesome:

REALLY?

well! here's some of it.

[15:00] <Slayer99[TPF]> did you resign from the NPO btw?

00[15:02] <greenacres> I told moo, I didn't see a resignation forum

00[15:02] <greenacres> their forums are ridiculously crowded.

00[15:02] <greenacres> I'll take another look though

[15:04] <Slayer99[TPF]> Ok

[15:04] <Slayer99[TPF]> was Moo cool with it?

00[15:04] <greenacres> he wasn't even there, but I left him a long message. I'm hoping to catch him or find the forum soon though.

00[15:05] <greenacres> I told him you and obm approached me about the purge gig, and I said yeah, and that I enjoyed my time in the NPO and that if need be, I'll do whatever needs to be done on my way out, that sort of thing

00[15:06] <greenacres> anyway, I gotta run and hit the bank. I'll be back in a few.

[15:09] <Slayer99[TPF]> I've calmed him down

00[15:32] <greenacres> moo woke up, he said to wait a minute.. I've never actually spoken to him, so I dunno if that's a good sign or a bad sign.

[15:37] <Slayer99[TPF]> Don't tell him we asked you

[15:37] <Slayer99[TPF]> That would be bad

[15:37] <Slayer99[TPF]> if it looked like we recruited you for the gig

00[15:38] <greenacres> well.. NOW you tell me.

[15:38] <Slayer99[TPF]> OSHI

00[15:38] <greenacres> I told him that awhile ago :)

00[15:38] <greenacres> don't worry.

[15:38] <Slayer99[TPF]> OSHI

00[15:38] <greenacres> I'll just put on my diplomacy hat

[15:39] <Slayer99[TPF]> crap

00[15:39] <greenacres> it's in the corner somewhere

[15:39] <Slayer99[TPF]> now I gotta fix this with Moo

00[15:39] <greenacres> nah, you don't.

00[15:40] <greenacres> or maybe you do? I dunno, he's strangely silent now

[15:41] <Slayer99[TPF]> OSHI

[15:41] <Slayer99[TPF]> Basically

00[15:41] <greenacres> did I do bad? :)

[15:42] <Slayer99[TPF]> Tell him this...that you were looking for an opportunity outside of NPO for leadership, that you and TPF have a history going back nearly a year

00[15:42] <greenacres> well, I already told him the last part.

[15:43] <Slayer99[TPF]> And that we've been friendly with you since your departure...so when the opportunity came up, we casually mentioned it to you and you jumped at the opportunity

[15:43] <Slayer99[TPF]> even better

[15:43] <Slayer99[TPF]> That you saw the PURGE thread and asked OBM and I about it

[15:43] <Slayer99[TPF]> and we said we needed help with it

00[15:43] <greenacres> dude, it's too late for that :)

[15:46] <Slayer99[TPF]> ?

[15:46] <Slayer99[TPF]> crap

[15:46] <Slayer99[TPF]> is he talking to you

[15:46] <Slayer99[TPF]> $%&@

[15:46] <Slayer99[TPF]> $%&@

[15:47] <Slayer99[TPF]> dammit

00[15:47] <greenacres> yeah he is.

00[15:47] <greenacres> he mad, yo.

00[15:47] <greenacres> for real

[15:47] <Slayer99[TPF]> $%&@

00[15:47] <greenacres> eh, it's never as bad as people think it is.

[15:48] <Slayer99[TPF]> No, dammit

[15:48] <Slayer99[TPF]> this sucks

00[15:48] <greenacres> well, naturally it's not a pleasant time. But I mean, relax, just suck up and you know, apologize for the lapse in good judgement?

00[15:48] <greenacres> I mean, I could have just left, so I guess it's my fault.

[15:49] <Slayer99[TPF]> just tell him this...you had talked to us before about looking for a new opportunity

00[15:49] <greenacres> I can't, he'd know I was lying. That boat sailed out of harbour a long time ago, sir.

More later? There's a lot more to it :)

Edited by astronaut jones

Slayer trying to save your reputation with moos is a bad thing?

Oh toto.. those aren't even 1/4 of the logs.. and trust me, it had nothing to do with "trying to save my reputation" as you put it.

And since everyone's pledging me money, here's where we left off, and I assure you, there's a LOT more to it after the fact. And, if you want, I can paste the logs of both slayer and OBM coming to me with the same information, showing that OBM was merely quicker off the draw. Literally slayer was only a few minutes later than OBM.

[15:49] <Slayer99[TPF]> !@#$

[15:49] <Slayer99[TPF]> So what exactly have you told him

[15:50] <Slayer99[TPF]> seriously

00[15:51] <greenacres> this

00[15:51] <greenacres> [13:18] <greenacres[NPO]> Probably got better things to do than sit on irc, but anyway. Slayer99 and OBM approached me earlier today, as I'm sure you're well aware of the goings on with purge/TPF at this time. Well, they approached me earlier today and asked if I'd like to take over purge as the emperor, and I said yes. So I'm gonna have to take leave of the NPO at this time, but I'm hoping to leave on good terms since it's been a blast to be a part of for the past three months.

00[15:51] <greenacres> [13:18] <greenacres[NPO]> and if there's anything that I can do on for the NPO, just ask. I'd be more than happy to do my part on my way out.

00[15:51] <greenacres> he's gonna talk to you though

00[15:51] <greenacres> so I mean..

00[15:51] <greenacres> sorry :)

[15:51] <Slayer99[TPF]> Anything else?

00[15:51] <greenacres> nope, that's what got him mad.. that's the first thing I said.

00[15:52] <greenacres> but yeah dude, I thought I was being nice.. turns out he didn't even know I was a member.

00[15:52] <greenacres> I could have just left

00[15:52] <greenacres> my bad, sorry about that.

[15:53] <Slayer99[TPF]> what else did you say?

00[15:54] <greenacres> [15:26] <Moo-Cows> wait a minute

00[15:54] <greenacres> [15:26] <Moo-Cows> just wait a miute

00[15:54] <greenacres> [15:30] <greenacres> okay, waiting.

00[15:54] <greenacres> [15:32] <Moo-Cows> you're in the Order?

00[15:54] <greenacres> [15:32] <Moo-Cows> and they asked you to leave?

00[15:54] <greenacres> [15:34] <greenacres> no, they asked if I would be interested in taking over purge, since purge kinda went loco or something (TPF took over purge, from what I've gathered purge was into some stuff behind their back), and yeah, they approached me and asked if I'd be interested.

00[15:54] <greenacres> [15:36] <Moo-Cows> why you?

00[15:54] <greenacres> [15:37] <greenacres> because when I was in TF!/TPF I was their director of recruiting, I was always a vocal (sometimes too vocal) and opinionated member.

00[15:54] <greenacres> [15:38] <greenacres> They know how I operate I guess, they know I can be loud and brash but I tend to get the things I want accomplished.

00[15:54] <greenacres> now, don't tell anyone I told you that.. or else people might get mad and ZI me.. or you.. probably me.

[15:54] <Slayer99[TPF]> I'm going to tell him this

[15:55] <Slayer99[TPF]> That you had expressed to us that you were getting bored

00[15:55] <greenacres> no dude, that's a lie.

[15:55] <Slayer99[TPF]> Not today

[15:55] <Slayer99[TPF]> recently

[15:55] <Slayer99[TPF]> we're so $%&@ed

00[15:55] <greenacres> but I never told him that.. you'd think that would have come up.

00[15:55] <greenacres> no you're not.

00[15:56] <greenacres> dude, just be humble.

[15:56] <Slayer99[TPF]> no, this is a majorly big deal

[15:56] <Slayer99[TPF]> we're $%&@ed

00[15:56] <greenacres> just say "I'm sorry, I really should have asked you if it were alright first, but I didn't, and for that I'm truly sorry" etc. etc.

[15:56] <Slayer99[TPF]> Nope

[15:56] <Slayer99[TPF]> We're $%&@ed

00[15:57] <greenacres> no you're not

00[15:57] <greenacres> you're over exagerating the problem :)

[15:57] <Slayer99[TPF]> No, I'm really not

00[15:57] <greenacres> did he actually say you were $%&@ed?

[15:57] <Slayer99[TPF]> NO, but he's not talking to me

00[15:57] <greenacres> he's not talking to me, either.

00[15:57] <greenacres> don't worry about it.

00[15:58] <greenacres> like I said, just be humble.

00[15:58] <greenacres> tell him you made a mistake

[15:58] <Slayer99[TPF]> $%&@, $%&@, $%&@

00[15:58] <greenacres> dude, relax.

00[15:59] <greenacres> it's not like you approached frawley or something

00[15:59] <greenacres> it was me, he didn't even know I was a member

[16:00] <Slayer99[TPF]> Ok

[16:00] <Slayer99[TPF]> What I can do is this

00[16:00] <greenacres> it'll be alright, like I said.. just apologize for the blunder. Hell, take the initiative and message him and all that junk.

[16:00] <Slayer99[TPF]> Did you already tell him you took over?

00[16:00] <greenacres> he'll probably be like "it's cool, !@#$%*"

00[16:00] <greenacres> uhh, I think so?

00[16:00] <greenacres> I assume it was implied in the first thing I said to him

[16:01] <Slayer99[TPF]> no

[16:01] <Slayer99[TPF]> you didn't

00[16:01] <greenacres> well, I'd just run off the fact that it's implied, otherwise I'd have not messaged him.

[16:01] <Slayer99[TPF]> It's that you accepted

00[16:01] <greenacres> well, yeah, accepted is implied that I've already taken over.

[16:01] <Slayer99[TPF]> I'll straighten this out

00[16:02] <greenacres> alright.

00[16:02] <greenacres> don't lie though, he'll know.

00[16:02] <greenacres> just be straight up with the guy.

And there's more.. there's ALWAYS more.

Edited by astronaut jones

Geopet told a lot of lies....ask EC, Wing and Kilkenny about that. A lot of us made a wrong call on trusting Geopet apparently.

He was decent enough to leave CN without logdumping. He served as your right hand man for how long? And still you have no problem with spitting on his grave. I'm sorry if I don't trust EC, Wing, or Kilkenny as valid character witnesses, you'll have to excuse me for that.

Plus, proof please? Why do I need to ask other people? Geopet's problems were with you. EC Wing and Kilkenny were all in Atarax. You wanted them back, you had to convince them that you were the good guy and Geo was the bad guy. Of course you'd try to prove that he lied to them. I don't trust a word you say.