Official MA DoW

I have my bright moments when I can get beyond the despair, confusion, anger, hatred, stress and those other dark emotions CN conjures up sometimes and just take it as the fun game it is intended to be :). There are some people I do loath with a passion, but even that isn't what it used to be anymore. Guess those years are really starting to pile up on me and force me to mature O_o... crazy, I know.

And I haven't been this giddy about a war since the days of GW3 I think, when my alliance used to go against CMEA and GS. My first war as a nation, the first war of our alliance.... and a pretty glorious one in my eyes. :D

A man who gets it; it's just a game and nothing more. Sure we all get stressed/angry over it sometimes, but the bottom line is we should all enjoy our time here. Life is too short to worry about ficticious numbers to the point where we succumb to hating one-another. Sure we argue and bicker, and why I laugh at this so much is because people refuse to see this truth. My nation could go to 0 infra right now and it wouldn't affect me one-bit, as long as the ride was fun. I encourage all members of MA and Echelon to have fun in this and be reminded that it is just a game at the end of the day.

/end diatribe and sorry for the OOC context.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got it, random bandwagon alliance

Not even close.

Just on the basis of Ragnarok being involved:

1. RoK declares on NPO

2. Echelon counter-declares on anyone attacking NPO

3. Here we are, with Monos Archein invoking their MDoAP with RoK - among others.

The same can (and has been) noted regarding their relationship with GOD, who also rock.

You're not going to get better dance partners at this ball.

You know that I cannot enter and leave peace mode when I please and that I have orders to follow even if I don't like them? :D @ the rest o/ cooperation!

Of course, I respect that. I was only politely offering my services in order to help you achieve your objectives faster. We can talk again about it in some days, when we both come out of Peace Mode. :D

Don't misunderstand me, your alliance is one of the few that doesn't have ran away like cowards when s*th started to pour over NPO, and I respect you for it. So I'd be glad if you lose this war but don't take too much crap, you don't deserve it.

Edited by Krashnaia

got it, random bandwagon alliance

You declared war on multiple of their MADP partners. How are they bandwagoning?

Not even close.

Just on the basis of Ragnarok being involved:

1. RoK declares on NPO

2. Echelon counter-declares on anyone attacking NPO

3. Here we are, with Monos Archein invoking their MDoAP with RoK - among others.

The same can (and has been) noted regarding their relationship with GOD, who also rock.

You're not going to get better dance partners at this ball.

SuperFriends is actually MADP and R&R and GOD were also declared on by Echelon. I guess getting pulled in by 3 MADP partners isn't good enough for Echelon though.

Edited by KingSrqt

Echelon. 127 members. 20 in anarchy. 58 in war mode. Nice roll although it would help if the roll actually did some damage....

makes me think about what the other 69 are doing... screaming at the top of their lungs for someone to come save them... the whole helpless victim, thing wont help...

Edited by keres666

makes me think about what the other 69 are doing... screaming at the top of their lungs for someone to come save them... the whole helpless victim, thing wont help...

To be honest I'm glad that's what you think, hopefully the rest of you assume the same. ;)

(from one of those "screaming" in peace mode)

You really should be wondering why the other 38 aren't in anarchy instead. Just a thought......

Echelon. 127 members. 20 in anarchy. 58 in war mode. Nice roll although it would help if the roll actually did some damage....

35% of your war nations are in anarchy in less than a day, and you're saying they're not doing damage?

Come again?

35% of your war nations are in anarchy in less than a day, and you're saying they're not doing damage?

Come again?

If they put their fingers in their ears, scream from the top of their voices and stamp really hard they may just be able to pretend they are winning as well. :D

Come again?

Sure, that's impressive. One alliance sending 35% of our war nations into anarchy in one day. Damn, I'd be proud of that. Although, that's not what really happened. RIA, TDE, and VE are also at war with us and considering that we are engaged in 146 battles, I'd say only 20 of our members being in anarchy is an impressible feat.

Sure, that's impressive. One alliance sending 35% of our war nations into anarchy in one day. Damn, I'd be proud of that. Although, that's not what really happened. RIA, TDE, and VE are also at war with us and considering that we are engaged in 146 battles, I'd say only 20 of our members being in anarchy is an impressible feat.

We don't feel the need nor desire to impress you. ;)

Now please could you depart from our thread. B)

Yes but none of those are alliances are actually putting their full force into you either. I think I am one of maybe 2 RIAers who took on two targets against you. You were split up so none of us would over extend. Basically we just don't need to give it our all to take you down so we aren't.

Now caffeine, what did I say to you? do NOT wash our flag on such a high temperature, look what you've done to it! Never mind, eh? we've got plenty more of them. )):

Also, we've told you time and time again, Caffeine does NOT make a good laundry detergent! Geezus, I mean really!

That stuff doesn't work for everything and it makes you see and think crazy things (i.e. you guys won't get rolled by MA and Friends).

Yes but none of those are alliances are actually putting their full force into you either. I think I am one of maybe 2 RIAers who took on two targets against you. You were split up so none of us would over extend. Basically we just don't need to give it our all to take you down so we aren't.

All I hear is "I swear, I'm going to hurt you! Just give me an excuse!"