Trashcat's Corner: !@#$ Just Got Real

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW U GUYS GIVE THE BEST BLOWJOBS JUST CANT KEEP US OUT YOUR MOUTHS CAN U.. HERES A NAPKIN WIPE YOUR CHIN OFF

Perhaps you should just stay out of this thread.

Anyways, another good read Stumpy. I always look forward to Trashcats Corner. :wub:

Edited by Segovia

Nice edition as always, Mr.Trashcat.

However, I'd just like to clarify that at no stage has the STA ever had anywhere near 90% of our members in peace mode. During the last war it may have been 10-20% at th emost at anyone time.

We are tigers, not doves.

Edited by Tygaland

WOW U GUYS GIVE THE BEST BLOWJOBS JUST CANT KEEP US OUT YOUR MOUTHS CAN U.. HERES A NAPKIN WIPE YOUR CHIN OFF

This is one of the funniest things I've read since this all started. Perhaps you could start up your own thread of comedic gold?

Nice edition as always, Mr.Trashcat.

However, I'd just like to clarify that at no stage has the STA ever had anywhere near 90% of our members in peace mode. During the last war it may have been 10-20% at th emost at anyone time.

We are tigers, not doves.

I can verify this post. If maybe at the most 30%, but that was like at the end after more of their members left, but that's about it, nothing near 90%+

The New GOONS Is Quite Literally Something Awful

The title says it all, and I don’t mean that to be a pun. The alliance that has taken up the GOONS banner this week is a sham and Ill be the first to say it. You guys may claim to be something different, and that’s probably true, but you cant expect people to respect you coming into this game and defiling the memories of our lost comrades. Seriously, I have never been so disappointed by an alliance return. Then you went and treatied the two alliances most responsible for your death? I mean NpO may have changed, but NPO is the exact same thing. What you did is equivalent of someone forming an alliance called the Vermillion Entente (lol) a month after Viridicide and signing an MADP with GGA while claiming that you are different so their old members should be offended. I’ve got my eyes on you GOONS.

Oh no not our precious memories of an alliance who decided to kill themselves after successfully driving most of their membership away with purposefully reckless leadership decisions. God forbid a new alliance attempt to rebuild what they threw away. The only people truly responsible for the death of the old CNGOONS are the leadership who grew tired of the game and instead of handing the alliance down to a new generation of leaders, ran it into the ground. Sponge and ~ may have been the agents but the fault still lies with the ones who turned their backs on the game at large. To defend them is to defend those who despise this world and all the people in it. Besides, memories are only that. We will prove ourselves in time, despite what you and many other detractors say.

Edited by Sardonic