Paradoxian Missive

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much need to give reasons here when it is glaringly obvious that Valhalla's cowardice is one of the main factors.

Congratulations, TOP.

Cowardice? No no.

Any rabble of an alliance can dribble idle words of war and charge mindlessly into a foolish, ill conceived battle, all for the sake of so called allegiance.

It takes a brave man to stand up against a beloved friend... against a brother, who is committing such a criminal error of judgement and say: "No, you are wrong in this and I will not join you".

Valhalla (et all), have given a most precious gift to their friend NPO. A gift of friendship an honour.

While alliances and persons of limited forethought put kicks and verbal jabs into wounded alliances like Valhalla and IRON, I pray that those who lead Pacifica will reflect on this day not as the day they were deserted and betrayed - but as the day their friends sacrificed their all to show Pacifica the way to a more acceptable, forgiving path.

These are the humble opinions of one Paradoxian Knight.

Cowardice? No no.

Any rabble of an alliance can dribble idle words of war and charge mindlessly into a foolish, ill conceived battle, all for the sake of so called allegiance.

It takes a brave man to stand up against a beloved friend... against a brother, who is committing such a criminal error of judgement and say: "No, you are wrong in this and I will not join you".

Valhalla (et all), have given a most precious gift to their friend NPO. A gift of friendship an honour.

While alliances and persons of limited forethought put kicks and verbal jabs into wounded alliances like Valhalla and IRON, I pray that those who lead Pacifica will reflect on this day not as the day they were deserted and betrayed - but as the day their friends sacrificed their all to show Pacifica the way to a more acceptable, forgiving path.

These are the humble opinions of one Paradoxian Knight.

If this is in earnest thank you for the kind words Hopefully our paths will cross again on the other side

Good luck TOP