Seriously

Ejayrazz

You abandon your allies, you preach to everyone the ways to play this game, you are a joke. I do not care what the excuses are, you are the biggest hypocrites this game has ever seen. There is no holding back, TPF you assisted in the conversations and yet abandon your alliance? BECAUSE for once, the odds are AGAINST YOU? You are a joke and your end will eventually come.

Seriously? There are so many people in these alliances I have respect for, those who have a sense of honor, you mine as well leave your alliance. I understand being loyal, how can you be loyal to yourselves when you can't even be loyal to the ones you have been so close to for years at a time.

I hope you are attacked anyways. Seriously, this is outrageous.

Yes, this needed its own thread. I HOPE your announcement was a joke.

This makes me want to slap a midget in the $@! with a ping pong paddle

Edited by Ejayrazz

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is indeed despicable. It makes me proud to have been in Hyperion and to have true allies who would stand by me regardless of the amount of Infra they would lose.

The losing side of the No-CB war makes me proud. Those of you canceling your treaties, disgust me.

Pacifica played a good game, they deserved to have at least a global war surrounding their death, not a curbstomp, though I suppose that truly is Karma.

Not with a bang bug with a wimper, and what appears to be a pretty pathetic one at that.

Not with a bang bug with a wimper, and what appears to be a pretty pathetic one at that.

It's weird that I've been waiting for this day ever since The Continuum was formed yet now that it's happened I sort of respect Pacifica, by comparison to their allies they're wonderful. The Initiative was always greater than the Continuum anyway.