Seriously

Ejayrazz

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is disgusting. As a former GGA leader, there isn't a chance in hell that I'd drop a longtime ally and friend in NPO at the first sign of trouble. I'd like to believe that a treaty that's existed for 2.5 years on Planet Bob like the one between NPO and GGA meant more than some piece of paper that's thrown out when the odds are against them. This treaty meant something to those of us former GGA leaders who understood the bond of friendship that these two alliances had, and if different leaders had been in place, I know this would never have happened.

To Degenerate, Scotchwithrocks, Kungfuhamster, Sognatore, Ironchef: you need to get a clue about what it means to be a Grand Global Alliance member. You've clearly forgotten principles of honor, and destroyed the Grand Global Alliance worse more than this war ever could have.

The TPF meat-puppets saw Karma and they were afraid. That same cowardice that made them hide in the shadows of Pacifica for all this time now has them searching for a corner to hide in.

And all this time we thought GGA were the only ones. Somehow I have to respect the fact that GGA have always been honest about their role as a Pacifican Lap-dog.

It's all good because you can run from Karma, but sooner or later it WILL catch up to you.

edit: dyslexia

Edited by Mongrel

I love how the Karma is already acting like the war is over and they can destroy anyone in CN when NPO is only down about 900k so far. Don't think you can take on more than you can handle. Also, TPF has been on the losing side before - UJW.

I bet NPO wishes they hadn't have screwed over Polar last year now.

The thing is though even if placed in the same position last year Polar would have come to NPO's defence.

NPO was the less honourable of the Orders. That much is true and that makes this all the more sweet.

Man up NPO allies, come to their defense.

Q still stands. One vision still stands. So how exactly does cancellation of individual treaties change one thing? As far as I understand all the alliances are still obligated to defending NPO.

Edited by adhambek

Q still stands. One vision still stands. So how exactly does cancellation of individual treaties change one thing? As far as I understand all the alliances are still obligated to defending NPO.

This, prepare for impact boys :D

These alliances didn't even cancel all their treaties with NPO, I expect them to pull a Echelon and declare together by update shocking everyone. Clearly depending on the veil of surprise to dispatch their enemies.

I think the cancellations are a tactic to see who they are truly up against. Expecting that most of the fighters on the Karma side would be the aggressors and declared by now. Knowing who exactly you are fighting is of great value.

However, what they may be overlooking, is many alliances haven't joined yet because they are waiting for such a thing to occur.

In short time, all the answers will become apparent.

I love how the Karma is already acting like the war is over and they can destroy anyone in CN when NPO is only down about 900k so far. Don't think you can take on more than you can handle.

If you follow the treaties, you'll see that there are still plenty of alliances, including some of the biggest on their side, who haven't entered yet.

Also, TPF has been on the losing side before - UJW.

And they did the same thing in that war.

some people should stop acting like they would decide how this conflict ends. it might seriously piss off the people who truly decide about the future. And a hint: thats not wise.

Forget NPO Viceroys.

Forget disbanding NPO.

Forget ZI'ing NPO.

Or whatever wet dreams some people might have. Nothing of that will happen.

I love how the Karma is already acting like the war is over and they can destroy anyone in CN when NPO is only down about 900k so far. Don't think you can take on more than you can handle. Also, TPF has been on the losing side before - UJW.

900k strength in 1 day before nukes is huge lol, and its not even a large attacking force. Also yes, TPF were on the losing side of a war before - and guess what they did: they pussied out and betrayed their allies, leaving them for dead. Only difference is that this time they skipped a declaration of war.