NPO allies who are bailing

WarriorConcept

If these events are true, then it is truley pathetic, but then again - what NPO deserves none the less.

However, if this is just for show & a last min tactic to get the forces of Karma to think you won't enter in at a later date or attempt a surprise blitz, think again....Karma is waiting.

Edited by The General

Whether this was a screw up or not, the allies that dropped the ball can't be justified in their actions.

Lets assume the NPO was rash and attacked, even then these alliances owe their allies atleast the use of some leverage so one Alliance doesn't have to stand defenseless against hordes. I mean help negotiate a peace, ward of bandwagoners, anything. This has gotten to the point of betrayal. This is all with what is available in these forums though.

It is clear Pacifica's allies were none too close with her and did hold malicious feelings to begin with, maybe they thought she was King of the Hill for too long.

I mean what the hell is an "Optional Aggression clause"?! Nobody stands with the NPO on this? So many alliances owe so much.

Edited by Israfeel

I feel stupid now. For more than 2 years the powers that were deemed our masters are nothing but cowardly scum. When all it took to crush them was Archon making a speech. I knew I was doing something wrong.

Hail our new overlords...May their virtues shine for all to see!!!

I feel stupid now. For more than 2 years the powers that were deemed our masters are nothing but cowardly scum. When all it took to crush them was Archon making a speech. I knew I was doing something wrong.

Never underestimate Archon.

All that time I was in the NPO and I actually thought that treaties meant something to allies. Apparently they didn't. You can't act too suprised though NPO, I mean, look at who we're talking about. They aren't exactly known for having any semblance of honor.

I hope that CN sees these alliances for what they are and no one makes the mistake of treatying with them again.

I feel strongly in agreement, Brother.

GOONS wouldn't have ran, neither would've \m/, or Genmay, and FAN. Clearly NPO picked the wrong "friends" to stand by.

On another note I find this strangely fitting in an ironic way. NPO has curbstombed so many alliances and are now getting curbstombed themselves.

Karma indeed.