NPO allies who are bailing

WarriorConcept

About time this became a thread. Seriously, no one is fooled by your claims that you deserted those you had sworn to assist on a matter of "honor" or "good faith". Your cowardice is disgusting. I hope you are pursued and that your bad deeds will not go unpunished.

Not to mention the fact that you're ruining all of our fun.

Things got interesting again! Funny I feel something for my old alliance, I wish you guys the best of luck coming through this. You have been through much worse.

Hmm.. I remember how stuff works, there is alot of backroom stuff. Most of the things that happen, you never find out about basically.

What worries me here is what happened diplomatically, NPO was never the impulsive alliance that jumped in without knowing her situation with her allies (excluding the GWI begining which wasn't really planned). Did Dilber leave?

Allies or no, I don't see the NPO going the way of FAN. After this war though, I do see a divide between former allies.

Finster is no fool. He knows Pacifica did wrong. And, IRON becomes the Number One Alliance by default. He would have been stupid if he stood by an Alliance that did wrong. Had NPO waited until Negotiations ended, this would have been different. So, Finster and the rest of them had every right to dump them as Pacifica did wrong.