TPF change of command.

mhawk

Mhawk, I must say, and I'm not going to mince my words here, but you've shown more integrity tonight than most can say they've shown at any point on PB.

As for the rest of tpf, I am your prodigal son. Your destiny is my destiny. Appoint Astronaut Jones as the new leader.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, you can burn with the rest of NPO. And this is what happens when you mess with OV.

Yes, he probably will. That doesnt mean that this individual act does not stand out like the Colossus. Considering you guys are coming to the defense of OV I would hope you would respect him coming to the defense of his outnumbered allies despite the fact that no one else will. How is that not respectable?

mhawk, I have to say, it's very honorable on your part, facing the Karma is the only way to overcome your past.

As for TPF, well I guess it's no suprise since none of Pacificas allies have come to her aid that you'd take the easy way out.

The sad thing is I've always held Pacifica in higher regard than the many lap-dogs who have turned tail today.

Mhawk.. this is the reason my nation has been yours for the asking since we met. I have always thought of you as one of the most stand up leaders on Bob.. Regardless of the haters.. Your maturity, dedication, honor and respect of others stand out on this bleak world.. I'm just glad others can see you for who you really are.. Not just a stand up guy.. but a man of his word.. bonded by honor and justice. This is why I follow you.. May Admin grant you his might in your fight..

Side note.. mhawk has always been this way guys.. a coward he is not..

MOLON LABE.. ACTA NON VERBA my friend!

oo/