Declaration of Neutrility

As Chancellor of The Democratic Order, I would like to take a second to say that TDO will remain neutral through this conflict, and any and all export tech deals with alliances, or nations at war will be put on hold until said war is resolved. I wish everybody the best, and bid you farewell.

TL;DR: Just read it.

to_popcorn.jpg

Neutral popcorn- always a good decision! (well unless it's stale popcorn, then you need a new bag of it)

(obligatory inb4 mogar)

Edited by Regulus

As is obvious, this isn't "ground breaking news," but it is necessary to reiterate. We can't continue any deals with nations in alliances that are at war until peace is declared (When we'll gladly start dealing again). For now, though, I can only echo what Chancellor rabidman said and wish everybody the best.

Neutrility? Trip to the vets?

Well as masters of your own destiny you can choose your own path. I just can't understand how anyone can exist as a nationstate on Bob and not go to war occasionally.

Some people just like to build and not destroy...

TDO lets that happen.

Look at their size. Everything they're doing seems to be working for them.

Some people just like to build and not destroy...

TDO lets that happen.

Look at their size. Everything they're doing seems to be working for them.

I much prefer WTF's way of doing things, but I don't really know how I feel about an alliance announcing it's neutrality upon it's creation, and then surprisingly enough re-iterating it every time a conflict draws near.

I much prefer WTF's way of doing things, but I don't really know how I feel about an alliance announcing it's neutrality upon it's creation, and then surprisingly enough re-iterating it every time a conflict draws near.

Well they do massive Tech Exporting. The best way for them to remind everyone participating would be to do something like this. Simple, Easy, Clean.

Especially with an alliance of TDO's size.