Declaration of Neutrility

I much prefer WTF's way of doing things, but I don't really know how I feel about an alliance announcing it's neutrality upon it's creation, and then surprisingly enough re-iterating it every time a conflict draws near.

OBR came out of thier so-called-neutrality-like-thing. Sometimes when friends are in need or the war is in thier interests, the neutrals come out to play.

OBR came out of thier so-called-neutrality-like-thing. Sometimes when friends are in need or the war is in thier interests, the neutrals come out to play.

Yes, but TDO isn't coming out to play.

Well they do massive Tech Exporting. The best way for them to remind everyone participating would be to do something like this. Simple, Easy, Clean.
Good point, overlooked that section.

Yes you're neutral now.

Because you're not their current target.

But what will you do when they come for you?

They won't "come for [us]." Why would they target us? It'd be a waste of resources and time to attack an alliance that has nothing to with the war.

Not to mention, we do have the ability to defend ourselves. Any alliance that would spontaneously attack us is wasting money and time. It'd be very unwise.