Just One Question

CloudGT4

Everyone wanted this war. Every cried about a long peace mode...

Why in the Planet Bob, are yall crying now that it happend?

Seriously it gets old reading every post on the board, when there all teh same.. BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Seriously it gets old reading every post on the board, when there all teh same.. BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm guessing it's the difference between IC and OOC for the most part.

cause one side didn't realize just how big the other was.

Apparently one side didn't realize that the other knows it's size and does not fear a challenge.

Seriously though I think we can drop the act that only one side could see what is so painfully obvious. Everyone who pays attention knows what is going on.

You know what would be funny penchuck if Polar backs Pacifica in this.. Then you'd have to fight for the side your trolling now.. the IRONy in that would be funny.

Hopefully though, The tech you paid me the last time STA thought they were something special, will come to good use in this war. I would enjoy collecting some more of ya.

LOL.. Great Lord Moth, don't hate me for not seeing you up there the first time.. We haven't even met yet ;)

Edited by CloudGT4

You know what would be funny penchuck if Polar backs Pacifica in this.. Then you'd have to fight for the side your trolling now.. the IRONy in that would be funny.

Hopefully though, The tech you paid me the last time STA thought they were something special, will come to good use in this war. I would enjoy collecting some more of ya.

LOL.. Great Lord Moth, don't hate me for not seeing you up there the first time.. We haven't even met yet ;)

Thank you for a terrible pun. Any and all posts you make from now on will be laughed at by me, insignificant as I am. Good day.

You sound very diplomatic and professional, I do hope you are a model for Valhalla. If Polar sells out to Pacifica then they are traitorous cowards, but I know they will not as Polaris stands for something that you clearly could never understand.

Yes, everyone wanted this war. The only people in peace mode are Valhalla...

No one is crying.

You are baww-ing. Please stop posting.

Seems their side wanted it more than ours.....

I wonder.....

Maybe they did refuse the terms just to fight. Wouldn't put it past them.

LOL.. but noone is fighting. The other side seems to have these big numbers, but I no see them.