TORN Announcement

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you TORN, why on earth would you only want the people responsible for the spying to be held accountable? Why would you negotiate this for days on end? Thats so evil. Then to declare war with a valid CB? ugh, where will this end? Haven't you learned that spying is suddenly perfectly OK with many people here in the OWF? And going by the reaction it seems its perfectly OK with many alliances too.

What's next? you will offer billions in aid to some poor alliance in need only to be ridiculed for the amount of trees killed to make that money?

Sheesh, why can't you guys be more like the rest of the hypocrisy?

-Tron(Hegemony> Hypocrisy)ix

Damn you TORN, why on earth would you only want the people responsible for the spying to be held accountable? Why would you negotiate this for days on end? Thats so evil. Then to declare war with a valid CB? ugh, where will this end? Haven't you learned that spying is suddenly perfectly OK with many people here in the OWF? And going by the reaction it seems its perfectly OK with many alliances too.

What's next? you will offer billions in aid to some poor alliance in need only to be ridiculed for the amount of trees killed to make that money?

Sarcastic tears are my favorite.

Picture8-3.png

I also think you have confused the meanings of the words valid and invalid as well as not really understanding what spying is.

Speaking of hypocrisy. Remind me, how exactly did TORN and NPO find out that OV had those screenshots?

If they are going to hold OV accountable, shouldn't they be held accountable themselves? Even if they didn't ask for the proof and someone just gave it to them, its the same situation.

menwear(New Order > Hypocrites)pink135

If they are going to hold OV accountable, shouldn't they be held accountable themselves? Even if they didn't ask for the proof and someone just gave it to them, its the same situation.

menwear(New Order > Hypocrites)pink135

No silly, if its NPO doing it then its fine.

Spying on our allies? Check.

Admission of guilt? Check.

Reneging on good faith negotiations of a peaceful settlement? Double check.

Ignoring a charitable offer to limit punishment to guilty individuals? Check.

Hmm...

Yeah. This CB is no good. Your superior logic has convinced me that I am evil.

Can't wait to see the bandwagon that trolls up to our doorstep hoping for a crack at "ending the hegemony". I bet their CB's will be bulletproof.

Yeah, that whole treaty thing isn't really good.

then why are you bringing it up.

really you have no idea what were doing and that bothers you

I'm pretty sure your either A) Hiding in reserve so we can't hit your first or B) Running away like little girls.

Now I'm betting A, as it's not totally moronic but then this is Valhalla we're talking about so who knows.

CB is meh, but the important thing is that the war is finally on.

Let's see if you can overthrow us!

Nice to see a TORN member who is nearly capable of thinking for himself. Expect either an expulsion or a gag order.

So, as asked before...where the hell does TORN come into this? Or is the NPO incapable of defeating an alliance smaller then TORN?

I'll give you a hint. Rhymes with 'peatfield'.

Edited by kingzog