World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V6.1.04 .xcf and .png versions.

If someone could confirm that the Asian borders are correct then I'll remove the subdivision lines.

World_Map_6_01_04.jpg World_Map_6_01_04.jpg

In Pakistan, I actually don't own Balochistan or the Northwest Frontier Provence. Those belong to Rossiyskaya. Everything else looks good.

Except that Norden Kingdom isn't entirely accurate, as they never got that much of Greenland. But that'll be fixed later, I assume.

Yeah I have way less land than that, though I do own a lot of the northern coast too, not shown there, but it'll get fixed.

Also my nations name is now Federal Republic of Grøenlandia so if you could switch it to say Grøenlandia on the map that'd be great.

Lastly, Serbia and the Eastern Reich no longer exist, please label them NC protectorates

Raritan you almost have my claims right. The North western siberia claim is the only thing missing.

territory2-1.jpg

Mexico_states_map.png

All Mexican states along the Mexico-US border are mine, with the exception of the Baja Peninsula. Oaxaca and Veracruz (light and dark blue ones near the skinny area south of the Yucatan peninsula) are my southern border. All states between this border and the US border are mine.

Disregard the red square, it was a color key for Mexico City (for some reason, the map lost its labels here)

Edited by thor gold

In the latest map, I seem to have lost part of southern Diberia (the Brazil part). I'm still busy in RL life, but I can definetly promise that I will come back & I won't let another one of my possibly fun RP's down the drain.

I'm still trying to work out how to redraw the South American borders. Mexico has already been devided into what it was in V5. See the one I posted on the last page.

Behold, comrades, I have brought you Europe.

europej.png

Borders might be right or wrong, but my nation name is still most definitely wrong. It's Federacion Iberiana, not Federacion Espana.

Behold, comrades, I have brought you Europe.

europej.png

Except the fact that I own the Constantinople, that map is pretty accurate. But yeah, the little break between Anatolia and the eastern side belongs to me, Capital is in Constantinople.

Oh so it's strip Mercy of his Manchurian lands while he's away time isn't it? :v

manchuriaborders.png

Thats what my northern border looks like (the surrounding countries are tad outdated, I know).

Also, I gave everything but Taipei on Taiwan to Hawk_11.