Aqua just surpassed Orange

Mentor

Aqua is the rising star! Of course it'll surpass blue!

This reminds me, I'd better get to changing my colour to match my alliance's aqua sometime soon.

Quality over quantity

Orange wins

Orange members have the highest AVR NS, based on that you are first ;) Maybe you should get rid of some of the smaller nations on Orange, that way Aqua will never catch up :lol:

I moved to Aqua for a trade circle. Although an immigrant, they've treated me well. Though should I ever need to move teams for trades I won't hesitate.

Colour loyalty is for rubes.

The only reason blue has stagnated is because NPO decided to destabilise the blue sphere and betray NpO. Now that NpO is back on her feet, blue will continue to grow.

NO THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN KING PENCHUK. THE NPO PROTECTED POLAR FROM THE COALITION THEY WERE BUILDING FOR MONTHS.

Quality over quantity

Orange wins

Sour grapes eh?

More member means our average will continue to grow

Our nukes will grow

Aquatron will rise up and destroy it darker brother

Death to Blue :jihad:

Also to those in the know Aqua #5 is coming ;)

Edited by Shamshir

Sour grapes eh?

:lol:

If you see sour grapes in that, I think deep down in your heart you understand that, indeed, joe is correct and Aqua has not won :P

:lol:

If you see sour grapes in that, I think deep down in your heart you understand that, indeed, joe is correct and Aqua has not won :P

:lol: I see sour grapes everywhere

Undeniable is the fact that Aqua is a realativly new sphere and it's continued growth has been incredible. If we can convince the Grämlins to come to aqua i'm sure we could convince TOP :P

On slightly related note i have convinced one paradoxian to make the switch and he resides happily in my trade ring :D