Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

Big Z

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you'd postpone if the alternative to "hold the meeting" was "end the world." I'm pretty sure I recall seeing your face around these forums quite a bit lately, so I'll assume you're aware of how tense things are right now. These kinds of meetings don't really get to be postponed.

Indeed I'm aware.

I also, you know, read the logs. Unlike other people I seem to have caught references to numerous times the meetings were adjourned <_<

You don't keep on adjourning meetings if your intent is to end the world right away. But eh, what do I know?

I'm naive. Or something. Whatever the current insult is.

You know...i could comment here about past things Invicta has done. But whats the point?

Oh Samo, you're a good guy. But I doubt we'll ever understand each other. And you never figured out the reasons why things happened.

So let's stick to the topic at hand ok?

You might wanna take a look at my posts on the GGA before accusing me of towing the party line, lol

I'm glad to hear it about the channels. Still I don't like that a VE government member was sent to speak on behalf of your alliance.

Just want to ensure you understand that duffy is OV government, and to also raise the point of Bigwoody and mhawk speaking for NPO on the whole 'spying' issue throughout the logs posted on the tattler. Unless i am mistaken it is only towards the end we see NPO speaking for NPO.

Indeed I'm aware.

I also, you know, read the logs. Unlike other people I seem to have caught references to numerous times the meetings were adjourned <_<

You don't keep on adjourning meetings if your intent is to end the world right away. But eh, what do I know?

I'm naive. Or something. Whatever the current insult is.

Oh, I saw how many times the meetings were adjourned. But one can't help but wonder what the result would have been if OV hadn't gone ahead with the first meeting, or if it hadn't worked to meet daily alongside a representative from its ally. I'm not saying for sure the world would have gone to hell in a handbasket, but the logic behind "go ahead with it" is perfectly understandable.

And I believe the current insult is that you're pants-on-head. Naive was deemed far too gentle.

Just want to ensure you understand that duffy is OV government, and to also raise the point of Bigwoody and mhawk speaking for NPO on the whole 'spying' issue throughout the logs posted on the tattler. Unless i am mistaken it is only towards the end we see NPO speaking for NPO.

Yes, Actually there were at times three OV govt reps present; MrDuffy, Dani_C, and Myself.

Normally I wouldn't reply to a post like this one, but given the heated environment of this thread, I think it's better to say thanks, and I'll withdraw my previous remarks about independence. :)

Oh Samo, you're a good guy. But I doubt we'll ever understand each other. And you never figured out the reasons why things happened.

So let's stick to the topic at hand ok?

I've figured out plenty of things. But, matter of opinion ofcourse.

And i think we understand each other just fine. I'm "A bitter Old Radical" remember?

But if you wish to not go into this argument(again) then fine...

o/ GOD

Edited by Samotopia

So it's OK for VE to speak for its (apparently subservient) allies but you guys criticize GGA?

The hypocrisy here is layered on pretty thick.

Better believe that if someone was interrogating an Invicta member, it would be Invicta government speaking about it. Not anyone else.

I was pointing it out because Mhawk was obviously speaking (at that point in time) for his allies at NPO (as none of NPO seemed to be present or talking) for the SS that was taken, but then a few lines later criticized Impero for trying to clarify for someone in OV

also a little off topic, but I have never once made fun of GGA during their most recent conflict

Edited by CptGodzilla

I just read the entire piece at the tattler and couldn't see anything wrong from OV. Yep, sucks that somebody sent screens of the NPO forum to Seth, but it's not like he was the spy and lucky for everyone involved you already possess the logs that prove someone sent them to him. I didn't get the application screen and how that proved anything. I can honestly say that it was a real let down waiting for this hard evidence.

What I did get was mhawk admitting they got screens from the OV forum, so they either have a spy or accepted them from someone else. How it is wrong for Seth to accept screens from someone else, but okay for mhawk and crew to do the same is beyond me. There is no way I could have sat in that channel as long as the VE and OV members did and get the same questions over and over again. How hard would it have been to say "We are accusing two of your members of blah blah blah and here is the proof." Provide the proof and set a time to talk the next day? Instead, they kept trying to trip them up. Very poor form.

Best to luck to everyone involved...which might turn out to be the majority of alliances on PB.

There is no way I could have sat in that channel as long as the VE and OV members did and get the same questions over and over again. How hard would it have been to say "We are accusing two of your members of blah blah blah and here is the proof." Provide the proof and set a time to talk the next day? Instead, they kept trying to trip them up. Very poor form.

I had trouble figuring out whether Mhawk is genuinely interested letting people explain themselves, or obsessed with getting a "confession" to things that he already thinks he knows. At least he admitted that it's a "thing" for him.

Either way, it was amazing that the OV and VE reps were willing to sit through that grilling for so long.

i found it funny mhawk criticizing Impero guy for talking for OV during the section about NPO's problem with OV

I'm sure many did. I know I did.

I'm insanely impressed with VE standing up so strongly for OV. It was amazing to see one experienced in such IRC discourse help along those who would otherwise have been carried away in a hurricane of questioning.

Edited by Captain Flinders

So it's OK for VE to speak for its (apparently subservient) allies but you guys criticize GGA?

The hypocrisy here is layered on pretty thick.

Better believe that if someone was interrogating an Invicta member, it would be Invicta government speaking about it. Not anyone else.

Just an FYI here, Impero is one of the founding members of OV, and OR before that. The fact that OV is very closely tied to VE also has something to do with why he was asked to speak on OV's behalf. ;)

Just an FYI here, Impero is one of the founding members of OV, and OR before that. The fact that OV is very closely tied to VE also has something to do with why he was asked to speak on OV's behalf. ;)

So what was NPO's excuse to have Mhawk speak for them? Oh. wai... Moo came in and made the mandate.

The hypocrisy is thick in here.

I really would like to see this come to peace, but doubt it will.

I thought he was trying to be funny. I expected the next lines to be "lol" and "hahaha." It was even more hilarious when I realized he wasn't trying to be funny.

hahhahah exactly the thoughts I had earlier today. Had to back up and read it a second time.