Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

Big Z

It's a darn shame you sleep through military training.

See you at the front, sweetheart.

Not at all like those cowards in the Legion and STA. They were running scared. You're using tactics.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not publicly, no.

I wasn't aware that we were currently at war.

Until then I'd appreciate you not lower yourself to the ranks of the green things rolling around here.

You have the "pr" you came for, but I don't know if you garnered enough.

You're better than that.

Edited by caligula

I wasn't aware that we were currently at war.

Until then I'd appreciate you not lower yourself to the ranks of the trolls rolling around here.

You have the "pr" you came for, but I don't know if you garnered enough.

You're better than that.

As Archon said once upon a time, not every CB leads to war.

It's a darn shame you sleep through military training.

See you at the front, sweetheart.

EDIT: I assume your bosses can find it.

I said it yesterday, I'll say it today. When other alliances use peace mode in strategy, it's pathetic. When Valhalla does it, it's a tactic.

As Archon said once upon a time, not every CB leads to war.

Ah, so this discussion has reverted to the classic, "If someone farts in the woods, and no one smells it, is it a fart?" discussion.

:D

Pizza time.

Have fun everyone.

Ah, so this discussion has reverted to the classic, "If someone farts in the woods, and no one smells it, is it a fart?" discussion.

Pizza time.

Have fun everyone.

You've been called out. Accept your public humiliation with dignity and move on from it or continue to posture and pretend you still have control of the situation and further embarrass yourself. The choice is yours.

Pizza time.

Have fun everyone.

Not really getting the point there, but I suppose we can hang the conversation up here.

Edited by Delta1212

You know, all this delicious talk of 'evidence' of another alliance's alleged transgressions flies directly in the face of the show the Hegemony in Decline put on yesterday. My memory may be a little hazy - I mean, it has been an entire day - but weren't you all claiming TORN and Valhalla were the ones being 'isolated' by the machinations of some invisible evil?

It's quite the turn around.

You've been called out. Accept your public humiliation with dignity and move on from it or continue to posture and pretend you still have control of the situation and further embarrass yourself. The choice is yours.

Don't tell him that. This is the most fun I've had in ages. If he stops posting it won't be fun anymore.. :(

I said it yesterday, I'll say it today. When other alliances use peace mode in strategy, it's pathetic. When Valhalla does it, it's a tactic.

There is always natural disappointment when the enemy retreats to Peace Mode. It gets vented...hell I've probably even vented myself. No apologies required.

FAN has used PM as a long term strategy. You need not worry about Valhalla doing the same.

Of course how things develop from here depends a lot on politics and whether or not people are willing to show their hand or fold.

If it be war, then good luck to you (you personally, pezstar and 'you' meaning the reader at this point) regardless of the side you're on. Ultimately simply by standing up, you've made a statement that you are willing to put your tail on the line for something bigger than how much infra/tech/land you can hoard or how many improvements/wonders you can create.

May the superior coalition win, and may it be merciful in victory.

Edited by ChairmanHal

There is always natural disappointment when the enemy retreats to Peace Mode. It gets vented...hell I've probably even vented myself. No apologies required.

FAN has used PM as a long term strategy. You needed worry about Valhalla doing the same.

Of course how things develop from here depends a lot on politics and whether or not people are willing to show their hand or fold.

If it be war, then good luck to you (you personally, pezstar and 'you' meaning the reader at this point) regardless of the side you're on. Ultimately simply by standing up, you've made a statement that you are willing to put your tail on the line for something bigger than how much infra/tech/land you can hoard or how many improvements/wonders you can create.

Spoken like someone with too much to lose, and not enough muscle to win.

Spoken like a veteran warrior who has seen much in the over two years he's been here, both in victory and in defeat.

But please, continue to urinate on my attempt to be gracious.

Attempting to be gracious and actually being gracious are two different things.

FAN has used PM as a long term strategy. You need not worry about Valhalla doing the same.

Thank you for the well wishes. STA wishes Valhalla exactly the same as you've given us for the last year and a half.

I'm afraid that neither truth, nor reality, changes just because you don't like things the way they are.

The truth is also a subject to interpretation and perception actually.

I also don't see how exactly the truth can be changed in any form by being shown sooner or later. Actually given how things are you're only making everyone more suspicious of your truth by delaying it's public display.