RIA Treaty Cancellation

Sounds like a pretty sound reason to cancel.

o/ RIA

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I read this one.

So basically what you're trying to say is RIA and TORN gradually lost touch, and a lack of communication is the cause of this?

Exactly.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those two aren't mutually exclusive, sir. You seem to think they are.

Erm... uh...

I have no idea what you just said about what I seem to think.

See, I was cracking wise about him laughing so hard, etc. and his nation also being in peace mode along with a host of other TORN nations. I was not attempting to connect his being in peace mode with the latest rounds of cancellations and rumors of wars this good e'en.

So, with that...

o/ a good sense of humor

Erm... uh...

I have no idea what you just said about what I seem to think.

See, I was cracking wise about him laughing so hard, etc. and his nation also being in peace mode along with a host of other TORN nations. I was not attempting to connect his being in peace mode with the latest rounds of cancellations and rumors of wars this good e'en.

So, with that...

o/ a good sense of humor

To be honest, I read your explanation twice and then reread your first post three times before figuring out that you meant "He's laughing so hard he wouldn't be able to defend himself, so he went into peace mode."

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE WAR??112??3.141592653589

Branimir is hysterical. This is the second place I have ran into him recently and found him madly shouting out sarcastic remarks. Stop screaming and have a glass of warm milk, my friend.

The war? What about it? Can someone explain to me this business with TORN?

Edited by Tom Litler

I wouldn't want to ruin those perfect cheek bones of yours :wub:

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE WAR??112??3.141592653589

Branimir is hysterical.

Actually when in Rome,...was gone a couple of days and noticed that making cap locks comments is in and hip. Also making little attempts at witty remarks while using really bad grammar and spelling is popular as well.

You have to talk as these kids if you want that they understand you.

Edited by Branimir

Actually when in Rome,...was gone a couple of days and noticed that making cap locks comments is in and hip. Also making little attempts at witty remarks while using really bad grammar and spelling is popular as well.

You forgot about the worst meme since "brilliant political move". "Posting this will get me warned." seems to be the cool new thing to spew over every damn topic on these boards.

To be honest, I read your explanation twice and then reread your first post three times before figuring out that you meant "He's laughing so hard he wouldn't be able to defend himself, so he went into peace mode."

That's dedication, right there.

Sad to say, the joke probably wasn't worth all the effort.

For that, I do apologize to one and all and will now fall on my sword. Once I buy one.

That's dedication, right there.

Sad to say, the joke probably wasn't worth all the effort.

For that, I do apologize to one and all and will now fall on my sword. Once I buy one.

Meh, sometimes the jokes go over the audiences head. When that happens, at least you can laugh at them.

You forgot about the worst meme since "brilliant political move". "Posting this will get me warned." seems to be the cool new thing to spew over every damn topic on these boards.

InafterMogar.

But really, I'm seeing quite the trend, now if only it would hurry up and catalyze.

oh and everybody congratulating alliences for canceling on close allies...