Unofficial United Blue Directorate Aplogy

Corran Dralling

I,Corran Dralling,proud member of the United Blue Directorate,hereby offer a unofficial aplogy to any alliance who has been offended by our recent actions.

We are very sorry,and now regret,some of our longest members have left in disgrace,some of my best friends at that. I am doing what no one else in my alliance

seems to want to do,say sorry,and we messed up,a lot. We are sorry again,I do not blame anyone,it happens we are all human. I have the courage to post this,

I AM SORRY,WE ARE SORRY,THE UBD IS SORRY.

Corran Dralling

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I,Corran Dralling,proud member of the United Blue Directorate,hereby offer a unofficial aplogy to any alliance who has been offended by our recent actions.

We are very sorry,and now regret,some of our longest members have left in disgrace,some of my best friends at that. I am doing what no one else in my alliance

seems to want to do,say sorry,and we messed up,a lot. We are sorry again,I do not blame anyone,it happens we are all human. I have the courage to post this,

I AM SORRY,WE ARE SORRY,THE UBD IS SORRY.

Corran Dralling

I,predict,that,this,won't,do,much, to help.

I,predict,that,this,won't,do,much, to help.

How are your knee's feeling? Get off them yet? Seriously give the kid a break, he's trying, no need to be a !@#$%* to him about it. Not everyone who plays this game can elevate their linguistic skills to those that seem to accompany the hot air coming from your mouth.

How are your knee's feeling? Get off them yet? Seriously give the kid a break, he's trying, no need to be a !@#$%* to him about it. Not everyone who plays this game can elevate their linguistic skills to those that seem to accompany the hot air coming from your mouth.

OSHI- IS EVERYONE OK?!? I COULD SMELL THE BURN EVEN FROM HERE!

masterstroke.gif

I apologize. It was unfair of me to expect a dissertation (or less than 20 commas).

Oh my, that's gotta hurt.

iceburn.gif

WE ARE FALLING APART BECAUSE OF THIS,WE APLOGIZE FOR THIS.

It will be ok, either way you shake it, kiddo. Breathe not so heavily, realize it's only a week and consider that there might be much worse things to happen to your group of friends than a temporary war.

Do me a personal favor, however: take the caps lock off?

Edited by Ghostlin

Those who leave are better off gone, weak-willed individuals who would be useless in the protection of the alliance as a whole. Wheat from the chaff, if you will.

What does not kill you makes you stronger.

Mushroom Kingdom will not kill you.

Mushroom Kingdom makes you stronger.

I apologize. It was unfair of me to expect a dissertation (or less than 20 commas).

I guess it's unfair of us to expect anything but flaming from you, heh? (or intelligent posts)

Corran, your apology is nice, but screaming around is really not helping you or your alliance :|

You know, I now have the image of you that you are a little kid that got spanked because he was naughty.

Really who plays with fire ........ -_-

Edited by guus87

I guess it's unfair of us to expect anything but flaming from you, heh? (or intelligent posts)

Corran, your apology is nice, but screaming around is really not helping you or your alliance :|

I'm sorry again. I didn't realize that the desire for flowers and bunnies overwhelmed the fact that a non-government member issueing a poorly written unofficial apology for a relatively lenient punishment is not going to do anything.