Unofficial United Blue Directorate Aplogy

Corran Dralling

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, relax there. You got guys flipping out due to being attacked and due to the history of this world they think they are done for and they will be completely wiped out.

Well, show them again what is Actually happening. It will be over soon and you guys will be able to rebuild and possibly grow even stronger then before if you take advantage of this Opportunity rather then running from it.

OP,

Let me reiterate what many have already said: (1) It's only a week. (2) No nukes or spying away arsenals (unless you start it).

This is meant to be punitive, but truthfully, it isn't bad at all. MK should be thanked for their leniency. No need for gnashing of teeth. You've apologized. Now stay loyal, and re-build.

Alright, relax there. You got guys flipping out due to being attacked and due to the history of this world they think they are done for and they will be completely wiped out.

Well, show them again what is Actually happening. It will be over soon and you guys will be able to rebuild and possibly grow even stronger then before if you take advantage of this Opportunity rather then running from it.

He's right. You really ought to relax, after all, MK ain't even interested in destroying you guys. They just wanna have a quick little war, where long lasting big lessons will be branded onto the members of UBD.

And besides, look on the bright side. You're getting war experience here, which is pretty rare these days, dare I say.

Edited by capitalC

Its not the war that bothers me,but I need to help keep our alliance together,half of our ministers,and 1 of our 3 directors has left,leadership is pretty much

done for unless we fix it,forgiveness please.

then it might be time to look for new leadership?

you can be forgiven but you need to take the punishment.

Edited by guus87

We gladly will,my friends,the people who did it are sorry,and regret it,why do you think they left. Once again it is not the war,I don't care about that,you all can ZI me do the Ice Age,but as long as my friends come back I don't care,friends are more important then a game.

We gladly will,my friends,the people who did it are sorry,and regret it,why do you think they left. Once again it is not the war,I don't care about that,you all can ZI me do the Ice Age,but as long as my friends come back I don't care,friends are more important then a game.

Russell seems to have a smart head about him. I suggest you look towards him for leadership in this time. I have a feeling he can provide it for you.

I'm sorry again. I didn't realize that the desire for flowers and bunnies overwhelmed the fact that a non-government member issueing a poorly written unofficial apology for a relatively lenient punishment is not going to do anything.

It's the thought that counts. Oratorical skills shouldn't have anything to do with it and a lot of people need to realize that here.

I hope you can get through this Corran, I understand how you feel, but there are always new friends to be made, and the situation you are coming from, better friends.