Ex-GATO

Ms Neonangel

I was only GATO for the GATO-1V war (what a time to join GATO right :D ), however their is a big part of my heart and soul that will be forever GATO :jihad: :wub:

I joined for the war as well. Almost made AC. I then left in order to do some things that later got me PZI listed for, however, remaining in GATO would have extended the war considering what I had planned.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined for the war as well. Almost made AC. I then left in order to do some things that later got me PZI listed for, however, remaining in GATO would have extended the war considering what I had planned.

indeed i remember it well, infact its the first time i got to know you really ;), and hell who could forget the wonderful medal GATO gave you RV! a unique award without comparison B)

Had my start in GATO. Fought GWII and III, then went none/LoFN for a long time before being beat down once again for minding my own business. Fought a lot of wars and never won one until joining TPF. Odd being on the other side.

Had to reroll after being deleted for inactivity.

Had my start in GATO. Fought GWII and III, then went none/LoFN for a long time before being beat down once again for minding my own business. Fought a lot of wars and never won one until joining TPF. Odd being on the other side.

RK! Hows it hanging buddy? Still in TPF I see.

I remember spamming you when I was in the GMMF! :D During the LoFN thing, I'm like, "Hey, I know that guy!" :D

It took me a year and a half after leaving GATO to stop hating it. Maybe in another year and a half, I'll consider going back. :) I eventually grew up and learned to live and let live. Now I can wish it well, but it's still not a place for me.

Edited by Duncan King

It took me a year and a half after leaving GATO to stop hating it. Maybe in another year and a half, I'll consider going back. :) I eventually grew up and learned to live and let live. Now I can wish it well, but it's still not a place for me.

You know we :wub: you, Duncan

I used to be in GATO back in spring 2006; I fought in the Second Polar War and if my memory serves me right, in the Great War I, too. I used a different nick back then; Ural, though I'm pretty much sure none of you remembers me, as I wasn't the most active member.

Ah, 2006! What a sweet era of CN history.

I used to be in GATO back in spring 2006; I fought in the Second Polar War and if my memory serves me right, in the Great War I, too. I used a different nick back then; Ural, though I'm pretty much sure none of you remembers me, as I wasn't the most active member.

Ah, 2006! What a sweet era of CN history.

Ural? That name does seem familiar....