Ex-GATO

Ms Neonangel

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm. I always kind of saw myself on the "failed ex members, do not readmit" list. Plus, I've been our of GATO longer than most Gatoans have been in.

We didn't get along well in GATO IIRC Sad day.

I was in GATO from December 06 to April of 07. Left to form Sanctum.

RK! Hows it hanging buddy? Still in TPF I see.

Yup! I'm doing great man. I was sad you left and headed for home, but I completely understand. How's it going over there?

I remember spamming you when I was in the GMMF! :D During the LoFN thing, I'm like, "Hey, I know that guy!" :D

Lol! I remember that. I certainly remember you, too. Have any plans of returning to GATO?

Another guy I always had a lot of fun with was Blazeazz (think that was his name, anyway... may be slightly different spelling). Hope he's still around, he's a good guy.

Greets all =)

Gosh, there are quite a few of you =) We are running a History Reclamation Project at the forums, feel free to drop in, say hi, meet the new gang and share some stories from the old days, that'd be great =)

Cheers,

K

Edited by Kolia Farvazov

Phoenix Police Force- 2006

Notorious Freedom League - Late 2006 - early 2007

GATO - 2007(merger)

New Freedom League - mid 2007 - early 2008

Coalition of Independent Nations - 2008 - present

Sorry, but I forgot most of the dates :P

I was in GATO for at least 2 months before I left for the second NFL, which was a couple days before the GATO-1V War(which I deeply regret not participating in). During my time I had a lot of fun there and I even received the Silver Star for holding out against an unstoppable rogue(guy had a lot of money and a backer).

Also I was former XO of Second Battalion till it was disbanded.

Edited by Giancarlo