A Mushroom Kingdom Declaration of War

Archon

How dare you compare yourselves to NSO, that is out of context. A ZI on Sly will not be tolerated, he is a figurehead leader, if you knew ANYTHING about UBD you would understand that the true leaders of the alliance allowed democracy in, however they still remain in complete control. Sly is merely a figurehead and you WILL NOT ZI him and played his part well as A director not all the directors.

Okay. Then declare on MK in defense on UBD.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you edited out the part where you declared that all of UBD's allies were bound to come to their aid, when none of them hold MDAP's and UBD started this war.

Good choice, I thought it made you look foolish making such a claim.

Thanks, love you too Mongrel. :P

Don't pick on the guy hacking up flem and sprouting bloody noses who's sick. It isn't nice. ;)

Indeed it does, I left the UBD due to mass corruption. I know them personally. I know how they work. If you wanna ZI sly go ahead it won't do any good he's not the true leader. Its idiotic to take him out, and to go after the UBD is idiotic we all know who told them to spy.

Lol wut?

No one wants MK to attack them. Meaning "no one wants to be attacked by MK". :rolleyes:

Also, Jacobii, pray tell: who REALLY is behind that?

Well its obvious, why would UBD need to spy on you? You posed little threat of war to THEM but to their friends............... lets face it someone wanted you spied on, UBD doesn't need that info, they're too small to fight you so why would they want to? Think about it.

Indeed it does, I left the UBD due to mass corruption. I know them personally. I know how they work. If you wanna ZI sly go ahead it won't do any good he's not the true leader. Its idiotic to take him out, and to go after the UBD is idiotic we all know who told them to spy.

I think you misunderstood my point, but I do not think you represent your alliance's government as a whole. I'd advise that you don't finagle your alliance into a prickly situation by spouting such rhetoric (unfortunate I know but when you start making threats it's serious business).

Lol wut?

I was an assistant minister, there used to be 4 directors who held absolute power, one stepped down so the others did too, in theory in reality they hold all the power still

I think you misunderstood my point, but I do not think you represent your alliance's government as a whole. I'd advise that you don't finagle your alliance into a prickly situation by spouting such rhetoric (unfortunate I know but when you start making threats it's serious business).

I know that, but I'm not making threats i'm telling them what is best for them ZI'ing sly would only make this repeat. That would be idiotic even for MK.

Well its obvious, why would UBD need to spy on you? You posed little threat of war to THEM but to their friends............... lets face it someone wanted you spied on, UBD doesn't need that info, they're too small to fight you so why would they want to? Think about it.

I wonder how much Pot you had to smoke to come to this conclusion. Congrats on possibly the greatest Conspiracy theory of the week.

I wonder how much Pot you had to smoke to come to this conclusion. Congrats on possibly the greatest Conspiracy theory of the week.

0 pot. Drugs are bad. No conspiracy either, if I know who they are working for, which i do, they wouldn't want MK around. Its not hard to figure out who i mean. the bullies of CN.

I know that, but I'm not making threats i'm telling them what is best for them ZI'ing sly would only make this repeat. That would be idiotic even for MK.

Did you leave your house without your tinfoil hat? Here, I have another.

Edited by Mundokiir

Do not deride those in the UBD who speak out in anger. Merely hope that they will channel their anger when given the opportunity to exercise their democratic right, so that they can ensure the leaders they select to guide them from this period of turmoil will be more worthy than those who got them into it.

Also, lol at the tinfoil guy from TFD. I feel you might wish to choose your words more carefully in the future.

EDIT: Both the Federation of Buccaneers and LOST have declared war on us,don't believe me,check wars for United Blue Directorate. We are also being assaulted

on our forums. We are fighting alone against 3 alliances.

Okay, the ONE(1) guy who attacked you jumped the gun without orders and I'm working it out individually with each member. Thats not much of an assault on our end. So save the hystrionics. Sayoing 3 whole alliances are assaulting you is not accurate. We're not and FoB is tiny.

We're actually trying not to get involved even though our treaty is straight up MADP. If they agress, we agress. Most of UBD has reacted in a manner befitting and non-bandwagon response. We're trying to stick to that. I don't know about FoB , but =LOST= is taking the high road on this unless things change.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Thanks, love you too Mongrel. :P

Don't pick on the guy hacking up flem and sprouting bloody noses who's sick. It isn't nice. ;)

I had to do it, I'm sure if you saw the opportunity you would have done the same :wub:

also, stop boggering the thread sick man. OOC: Try a Neti pot, seriuosly it works wonders.