I Say Still I Stand

Congratulations guys.

I sure do hope those rumors I keep hearing about your involvement in helping FS plan their 'going out party' leading to their going rogue on FACE turn out to be just that, rumors.

Given the fact that we had previously enjoyed very close relations I'll assume they are just that in the absence of any further proof.

Nevertheless, CTB and Twisted have done a fine job of building an alliance that had solid groundwork laid by greenacres.

Onward to two years, guys.

Regards,

VI

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations guys.

I sure do hope those rumors I keep hearing about your involvement in helping FS plan their 'going out party' leading to their going rogue on FACE turn out to be just that, rumors.

Given the fact that we had previously enjoyed very close relations I'll assume they are just that in the absence of any further proof.

Nevertheless, CTB and Twisted have done a fine job of building an alliance that had solid groundwork laid by greenacres.

Regards,

VI

VI you know us best, we wont do anything like that. If you can find proof please let me know.

Also nice graph ES

Congratulations guys.

Regards,

VI

I can assure you they are just rumors. I would not have just sat by if i knew our protectorate was going to attack friends of mine.

Odds that TPF will come out of the next war in good shape shown below

[image]

I lol'd. :lol:

Thanks to all of our allies coming out! Its been great working to make the Pink sphere awesome with RAD and TCB, rolling with our protectorate/MADP partner in Dark Templar, and meeting our nuclear buddies in Umbrella and FOK. I can't ask for a better crew to roll with.

If we knew ahead of time we most definately would have nuked you along with them. I'm actually quite disappointed that they didn't let us join in on the fun.

Nice sig you got there. lol

On IRC it was pointed out to me that my post makes it look like I hate VI/FACE. Just for the record, I am excited about any war, regardless of opponent. Those words were not directed towards FACE, they were directed at any situation where my nukes might be used.

It must be because we are the ebil, heartless, ruthless raiders that raid & pillage everyone...right?

Also, since KornDMC decided to share his joining PC story, I figure I might as well post mine up too.

I was a .gov member of Defense Confederation for around 200 days, been in the cyberverse for around 300 or so, and I thought i had a good handle on the game. Since some of my friends had just left DefCon for verious personal reasons, I started talking more & more with my trade partner Plysprtz, which lead me to talking with Twist. They were telling me all their storys about wars & raid's, and since I knew that @#$* was about to hit the fan, I came on board. After sticking around a bit, I started liking it more and more. So much, in fact, that when my friends were telling me they were leaving DefCon since it was disbanding, I brought them on board too. This place is like a home away from home for me, & although I miss talking to people like Rabonnobar, Zoomzoomzoom, Antitank, Sydero, Ricardo, Biohazard & the others, this place is more then just a BS room, its like an extended family.

Anyway, for anyone that needs a TL;DR

Im here, 20 NpN, Pink Rocks, 1 year & still standing - what's next?

:wub:

Grats, PC!

On IRC it was pointed out to me that my post makes it look like I hate VI/FACE. Just for the record, I am excited about any war, regardless of opponent. Those words were not directed towards FACE, they were directed at any situation where my nukes might be used.

Interesting choice of words. And for the record, it is not your post that makes me think you hate FACE, it is the rumors that were all consistent in the aspect of naming you specifically as an advisor to FS on their 'going out party' that leads me to believe that you hold ill will towards FACE.

Furthermore, you and some of your alliance mates' comments towards me during the war did nothing to dispel such a notion on my part. And frankly it's a shame, as I hold high regard for many of PC's members and government.

It is sad to hear such things given the fact that throughout the past I have been nothing but a friend to PC. While I have no doubt that folks like Revelation had no idea of your potential involvement, I do doubt your sincerity. That being said, I still wish you well and will take my leave of this thread now.

Regards,

VI

I was around in PC at the time and pretty active on IRC and as far as I was aware there was no back room chatter about our friends deciding to go rogue.

Of course we all thought it was pretty hilarious when they did but thats just because folks in PC love war not because of who they were fighting, hence the reason one of them is fighting a duel for no other reason than ''because'' (it certainly won't really absolve any tensions between PC and TPF, in fact that thread may well have increased them)

Rumours like that are pretty natural, but I for one know nothing to lend them any credence.

Of course we all thought it was pretty hilarious when they did but thats just because folks in PC love war not because of who they were fighting, hence the reason one of them is fighting a duel for no other reason than ''because'' (it certainly won't really absolve any tensions between PC and TPF, in fact that thread may well have increased them)

i love it ... its like watching a sporting event!

Congratulations guys.

Regards,

VI

Instead of passively aggressively accusing Poison Clan of this, perhaps you should grow the cajones and just declare on them. It would start a chain reaction leading to the next big war. We'd all be entertained and you'd be doing CN a favor. Hell, I know my friends at PC would probably enjoy a nice global war.

Edited by Crohl

Interesting choice of words. And for the record, it is not your post that makes me think you hate FACE, it is the rumors that were all consistent in the aspect of naming you specifically as an advisor to FS on their 'going out party' that leads me to believe that you hold ill will towards FACE.

Furthermore, you and some of your alliance mates' comments towards me during the war did nothing to dispel such a notion on my part. And frankly it's a shame, as I hold high regard for many of PC's members and government.

It is sad to hear such things given the fact that throughout the past I have been nothing but a friend to PC. While I have no doubt that folks like Revelation had no idea of your potential involvement, I do doubt your sincerity. That being said, I still wish you well and will take my leave of this thread now.

Regards,

VI

If you have proof, present it. If you're going on rumours, well, there's a rumour floating around about you and... well, I can't really say what it is, it'll get me warned. But I mean, A LOT of people have told me the rumour, so it MUST be true, right?

I mean, that's how these things work? Enough people spread the rumour, thus making it true?

Present your proof, or walk away. If you have it, then something should be done and you'll probably have the entirety of PB on your side in doling out the punishment on PC. If you have no proof, well, it does you no good to be talking right now.

If you have proof, present it. If you're going on rumours, well, there's a rumour floating around about you and... well, I can't really say what it is, it'll get me warned. But I mean, A LOT of people have told me the rumour, so it MUST be true, right?

I mean, that's how these things work? Enough people spread the rumour, thus making it true?

Present your proof, or walk away. If you have it, then something should be done and you'll probably have the entirety of PB on your side in doling out the punishment on PC. If you have no proof, well, it does you no good to be talking right now.

What kind of crazy spaceman talk is this, Mister Astronaut

Hell, I know my friends at PC would probably enjoy a nice global war.

Can't Wait!

Hopefully TPF speeds things along with their recent announcement. All they have to do is extort a helpless Pink unaligned and we're guaranteed a war with them. (which I'm sure is the sole reason they went through all that)

And VI, the only relation I have with FS is that I own their IRC channel. That's due to their lack of IRC communication and TGE wanting to push our/their buttons. You can ask Kaduuk all about it.