• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[16:08] <~Slayer99[TPF]> This is getting God damned ridiculous

[16:09] <~Slayer99[TPF]> Everyone joining poison clan

[16:09] <~Slayer99[TPF]> I'm about to curbstomp them

lawl, also :wub: Poison Clan :wub:

Honestly, when PC joined Pink I was like "FFFFFF THEY'RE GOING TO RUIN IT, NOBODY LIKES THEM" and whatnot. Then I found out why you had made friends so quickly, and soon enough you made friends with TCB. Everyday you live is a day that you deserve, and I hope you guys are still kickin' it a year from now and a thousand years after that.

To be honest, not really. :( I don't even remember why I disliked you all a while ago.

It must be because we are the ebil, heartless, ruthless raiders that raid & pillage everyone...right?

Also, since KornDMC decided to share his joining PC story, I figure I might as well post mine up too.

I was a .gov member of Defense Confederation for around 200 days, been in the cyberverse for around 300 or so, and I thought i had a good handle on the game. Since some of my friends had just left DefCon for verious personal reasons, I started talking more & more with my trade partner Plysprtz, which lead me to talking with Twist. They were telling me all their storys about wars & raid's, and since I knew that @#$* was about to hit the fan, I came on board. After sticking around a bit, I started liking it more and more. So much, in fact, that when my friends were telling me they were leaving DefCon since it was disbanding, I brought them on board too. This place is like a home away from home for me, & although I miss talking to people like Rabonnobar, Zoomzoomzoom, Antitank, Sydero, Ricardo, Biohazard & the others, this place is more then just a BS room, its like an extended family.

Anyway, for anyone that needs a TL;DR

Im here, 20 NpN, Pink Rocks, 1 year & still standing - what's next?

When i was bored in Alpha Omega, during my break last year. Me and PieMan formed an alliance in #umbrella know as SRPN, we had no protectorate, then ochoc was like PC is going to raid you. Then we asked for protectorate from PC and the love affair began. When RL got in the way and were forced to disband SRPN most of us went to PC. i left PC for a week but came crawling back. Its been One $%&@ of a ride, from the raids, to PC almost being destroyed, to the Projects such as MP. Poison Clan you are my internet family.

Twisted: i l aid in 12 hours :P <3

rak/Titan: love you guys, nice to see you in PC

ply: worthless give up govt, still <3

pooksland: why so serious?

Don: <3 for ever d00d

korn: one of my best firends in CN

Velcotiy: my trade partner and raiding partner <3

boogeyman: dont eat any children <3

jgator: great graphic <3

ctb: where is my govt mask :(( i hate you!

banslam: we need to coup ctb 1 day

rest of PC i love you all, your my internet family. Its been great here's to another few year

It must be because we are the ebil, heartless, ruthless raiders that raid & pillage everyone...right?

Also, since KornDMC decided to share his joining PC story, I figure I might as well post mine up too.

I was a .gov member of Defense Confederation for around 200 days, been in the cyberverse for around 300 or so, and I thought i had a good handle on the game. Since some of my friends had just left DefCon for verious personal reasons, I started talking more & more with my trade partner Plysprtz, which lead me to talking with Twist. They were telling me all their storys about wars & raid's, and since I knew that @#$* was about to hit the fan, I came on board. After sticking around a bit, I started liking it more and more. So much, in fact, that when my friends were telling me they were leaving DefCon since it was disbanding, I brought them on board too. This place is like a home away from home for me, & although I miss talking to people like Rabonnobar, Zoomzoomzoom, Antitank, Sydero, Ricardo, Biohazard & the others, this place is more then just a BS room, its like an extended family.

Anyway, for anyone that needs a TL;DR

Im here, 20 NpN, Pink Rocks, 1 year & still standing - what's next?

Weren't you the guy who ghosted PC on the first day, so I attacked?

PC is made of badassery dipped in awesome sauce then spread thick on a biscuit then rubbed all over the nubile thighs of Japanese triplets then licked up like honey.

Uzi dipping is nasty.

I was, & I was in your channel talking to you about it, funny joke gone bad :P

Hahaha, good times.