I Say Still I Stand

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats guys

I couldn't ask for better allies and now protectors. I remember hearing of your move to pink and didn't know what to think about you guys. I heard things from other alliances and decided to hear you out and see what you were really about. I can say that you guys are one of the very classiest alliances in this Cyberverse and I'm glad to call you guys friends.

I had a good time in PC. I sure wish I wouldn't have been so rash in my decision of leaving, though.

I still remember the night that we formed, I was supposed to be up for it, but I fell asleep. :( I remember how the alliance was originally to have no forums, just an irc channel as CTB, green, and myself all were big IRC users. I remember spying on LoFN, I remember calling for the ZI of peggy sue, and most of all I remember slayer's threats. We had a helluva good time in those first two months, and I know I missed a lot.

congrats guys

I couldn't ask for better allies and now protectors. I remember hearing of your move to pink and didn't know what to think about you guys. I heard things from other alliances and decided to hear you out and see what you were really about. I can say that you guys are one of the very classiest alliances in this Cyberverse and I'm glad to call you guys friends.

We love you guys too

Here is my PC story:

I was in USN playing the economy part of the game when we decided to help our allies out CSN and honor our MDP with them , declaring on STA....soon after PC and all their powerfulness decided to declare on us and woop our asses... greenacres and i were chatting it up via PM's and having a good time and then i get nuked by a rogue.... he decided it be fitting not to attack me anymore since it was not supposed to be a nuclear war and give me a break ... i stuck with USN until the end of the war because i'm not one to leave when the "shizz" hits the fan... so after the war i ask greenacres if he had any room in PC for me to join, because i wanted to join an alliance that wars. So now i've been here in PC for 11 months and its been the best 11 months of my time since starting CN. Met a bunch of great people and found a great alliance.... we've had good times and bad times, but the bad times only make us stronger! So all and all i made a great descision and i'm super happy to be here!!! i love you Poison Clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!