I Say Still I Stand

Ah, one year. :awesome: I'm so glad to be part of this alliance. HERE'S MY STORY

well, i started off at \m/ for it's final weeks of its life, then the ujw happened and i got !@#$%*^ pretty badly. soon after, i went inactive and got deleted. came back a week or two after and then joined tpf. after almost a year in tpf, i like got really really bored when i was at tpf and i was losing my mind. tpf was getting big and stuff and i don't really like large alliances and was sick in being in one sided warz, so i decided to hunt down for small alliances. so what a girl to do? gramlins was one though i didn't know anyone there, MK was another but again, didn't know anyone, PC was also another choice and i did know a lot of people thar and they are laid back and stuff, SO WHY NOT PC?! I queried twisted about it and we chatted a bit, to see how the environment was, about a week before my decision and finally decided to join pc since it felt like a right fit. so being in pc for like around 6 months or 7, i forget how many lol k? anyways, i met a lot of cool people, was ready to get rolled and i was ready to go down to ZI but didn't happen. i'm enjoying my time here, became gov for a few months but then rl came and had to resign. then i left for like a week thinking that trying new will be fun but it wasn't. i missed all these fun peoples and came back. now i'm just chillin and stuff, though because of this evil thing called RL is keeping me busy, it's not allowing me to give much time to PC as i would like but what can we do.

LURV YOU GUYS AT PC AND ONWARDS TO TWO YEARS.

Edited by Boogeyman657

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ply: worthless give up govt, still <3

NEVER! :popcorn:

Thanks to everyone for the love.

(Cause its like 10 o'clock and I have already seen this Family guy and there is nothing better to do)

My story: Started out in TPF and loved it. As it slowly became lamer and lamer and our spam threads got smaller and smaller I left for NOI, talking to only a few ex-TPF's members. (Zoom and Youwish) Youwish came to me and was like, "yo new alliance, ya in?" and I was like "woah woah woah, who is in this new alliance" and he of course responded with the 2 coolest people "CTB and Green"... So I was like "heck yes" and I am glad I did. Oh what fun we have had.

Love everyone, except that Mushi person who is just jealous cause he is not gov. :awesome:

I don't get a mention? pfff

Anyways congrats on one year and over 3 mill NS, If my memory serves me someone wouldn't let PC pass 3 mill NS...

and yeah old flag was better.

We still got the old flag, just need a good variety to spice our announcements up.

Rejoin PC and you'll get to add your sig to stuff like this. Way better than any special mention.

We still got the old flag, just need a good variety to spice our announcements up.

Rejoin PC and you'll get to add your sig to stuff like this. Way better than any special mention.

If I join PC, can my sig be added?

Odds that TPF will come out of the next war in good shape shown below

uhh... it's upside down. I hope you didn't do it on purpose cause if you did then I hate you.

edit: I think I get it. I still hate you though.

Edited by hizzy

uhh... it's upside down. I hope you didn't do it on purpose cause if you did then I hate you.

edit: I think I get it. I still hate you though.

made me lol.

Also decrease that time frame from months to hours and that graph can also represent TPF's infra/tech/NS/confidence/ego during the next war.

That first decrease is when they get declared on. First increase is when they realize that and buy some tanks. Then it goes down as they get hit more. Plateaus as opponents wait for the 25hours to expire. Then a sharp drop down to nonexistence.