Lets End the Arguements

Ryan Greenberg

Great War or Not?  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since some people on the War of the Coalition Petition Thread believe that the War of the Coalition is a Great War, someone reccomended a poll to see what the community thinks. I thought it was a good idea so I created this poll. So, is the War of the Coalition a Great War or not?

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

The Great Wars were back when the world was bi-polar and had two clear sides that fought each other 3 times. Once that shifted away to a 'newer' age, they stopped being Great Wars. Was it a global war? Eh somewhatish. Was it great in terms of good and fun? Sure. But not a capital G great war fifteen or whatever. Jees

I think it was a pretty good war, though maybe not great. I mean I had fun but I don't know how many other people found it very fulfilling and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was lackluster in comparison to every other great war :v:

It was a global war due to the number of alliances involved and the sheer NS and nukes launched.

It was not a Great War as a Great War has mostly equal sides at the beginning even if it ends in a curbstomp later due to bandwagoners.

Like it's been said, it depends on what your definition of "Great War" is.

If you consider a Great War to be a large war that encompasses many major alliances, then yes, it was a Great War.

If you consider a Great War to be LUE, NAAC, GATO, etc vs. NPO, NpO, etc, then no, it's not a Great War.