Since CN is boring and PC and TPF "hate" each other

pooksland

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green, do you ever stop? We get it. You dislike TPF, the very alliance you played such a crucial role in building. Okay, give it up. No one cares except for yourself, and it's getting quite annoying. Get over yourself. You sure as hell aren't perfect.

i care. <3

Your frequent attacks on CN high profile personalities, such as TBB, WarriorConcept, Slayer and mhawk just prove my earlier point......PLEASE SOMEBODY LOOK AT ME, IM IMPORTANT TOO......old shtick is old, grow up dude.

You might want to forward this message to Slayer99 because it might apply more to him than anyone currently logging into CN. Just sayin'.

LIES!

MOAR LIES!.....and canadia is not a real nation, everyone knows that.

Actually we did quite well, signed a few treaties, grew internally and started having some fun again. I was happy with what we accomplished.

Your frequent attacks on CN high profile personalities, such as TBB, WarriorConcept, Slayer and mhawk just prove my earlier point......PLEASE SOMEBODY LOOK AT ME, IM IMPORTANT TOO......old shtick is old, grow up dude.

My RL is of no concern to this audience. I will thank all of you to keep it that way.

WC? Really? If I did that I don't remember, I'm not saying I didn't, because, !@#$ I probably did, but I don't remember.

Aside from WC, notice what the rest have in common? TPF, SON! Don't make me son you out now.

Green, we both know that peggy's story is different. So why don't you reopen the old forums, and take a gander?

I didn't actually set up the old forums, it was CTB. I'm clueless when it comes to forums, I hate them, for the most part, and find them merely tolerable for alliance business.

I'm fairly certain I remember the incident she's talking about though, and if it's the one I'm thinking about, she started the "name calling" against twisted, and all twisted did was play ball with her afterwards. She didn't like it, so she took her ball and went home.

That picture is hilarious.

Tell you what, Ref This post and look at the times. Peggy_Sue lost her power the previous NIGHT, which would have been the 9th. The day he last collected, the day the JBone/Pooksland Duel started. That day he was talking 2v2 instead of 1v1...... not that I expect anything other than... IT IS SO HORRIBLE THAT A MUCH SMALLER NATION GOT OFF 2 GA'S AGAINST HIM!!!!!!.

I was 16 days inactive two days ago when JBone mentioned this. After Pooks and JBone got into it I realized it wouldn't matter if I went and collected at 18 days inactive and donated, because it would get blown up regardless. So I collected at 16 days inactive, and hoped to take on Peggy Sue that night.

Tell me, Kilkenny, exactly what is the benefit of the 30k NS? Look at Peggy's nation and at my nation and tell me what the difference is besides me having the most land in the game and it being a large NS baggage. I might have 30k more NS, but we have similar populations, and our tech is only 300 apart. So tell me, what does the difference in NS mean?

Just because she is smaller in a worthless statistic in "nation strength" doesn't mean her taking two cheap shots on my nation is all good. Its two cheap shots whether she is bigger, smaller, or identical.

Ok, I definitely laughed a lot at that picture -_-

So did I!

It was almost as good as these gems:

01[21:34] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> Hi!

[21:34] <@Boogeyman657|Away> HAI!

01[21:35] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> Boogeyman! :)

[21:35] <@Boogeyman657|Away> sup

01[21:36] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> I'm looking to duel with Twisted...just popping in before the party begins

13[21:36] <&Twisted> Go ahead whenever you're ready, Peggy

01[21:36] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> :)

[21:36] <@Boogeyman657|Away> know anyone else who wants a duel?

01[21:36] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> Awesome

[21:36] <@astronaut_jones[ifok_gov]> it's past your bedtime, grandma

01[21:36] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> I imagine all of TPF is itching to have a duel

01[21:37] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> IFOK gov, Green? wowowowow

13[21:37] <@astronaut_jones[ifok_gov]> peggy_sue: I'm surprised you're not passing around the gold bond powder if they're all itching for a duel.

01[21:37] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> lol

[21:37] <+enderland[Kronos]> Just DoW them -_-

01[21:37] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> I lost cable last night right when the sparring was getting good in here :(

[21:37] <@astronaut_jones[ifok_gov]> sure you did

01[21:37] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> something about a knitting needle.....

[21:37] <@astronaut_jones[ifok_gov]> we were worried about you

[21:38] <@astronaut_jones[ifok_gov]> we thought you didn't have a life alert and you fell down the stairs

01[21:38] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> damn, you're on a roll this evening, greenie

JBone didn't fail, RL intervened for him at a time when I had time to get back into it.

I'm not going to address the rest of your BS, because this thread is about PC and TPF having a little fun with duels as opposed to how things have been the last year.

you haven't been relevant for like...what,...6 months now

why dont you stay out of a topic you have no business being in

Edited by jayson almighty

If you still want to fight boogey, I can decom some stuff.

I would have accepted but our MoD has said no more duels.. Now, a lot of you may think "omg infra hugger, coward" or any other BS thought, but a lot of people in PC know how much I'm itching for war right now. Correction, it's more like a rash for war.

lets not go that far lol

astronaut jones is relevant for sigs lol

love u aj

My point is you cant really play the relevance card when you yourself, and the person you're mainly defending arent exactly relevent yourselves, and before anyone insinuates, I don't consider myself to be relevant either.

I would have accepted but our MoD has said no more duels.. Now, a lot of you may think "omg infra hugger, coward" or any other BS thought, but a lot of people in PC know how much I'm itching for war right now. Correction, it's more like a rash for war.

That is a shame, but understandable.