Since CN is boring and PC and TPF "hate" each other

pooksland

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you should report me to my Evil Overlord?

You know what you did? This is essentially what you did.

Two people are talking, they're working out details face to face on how/when they're going to fight. You say "sorry, can't do that, you're too strong and I can't make up the difference" so the other guy, still facing you, says "that's okay, let me know when you're strong enough" and turns to walk away, thinking, since things were civil, that everything was over and done with.

As they're walking away, with their back turned to you, you think "hey wait, I've got this walker, I AM strong enough" and hit them in the back of the head with it.

You're a coward, and you took the cowardly approach to this fight. No matter how you and Barth over there try to spin things, you took what was civil and honourable, and when someone was walking away because YOU weren't ready, you clubbed them in the back of the head with your walker.

You're a coward.

The rest of JBones attacks on me for today:

To: pooksland From: JBone Date: 4/11/2009 10:35:20 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by JBone. You lost 11,540 soldiers and 143 tanks. You killed 36,429 soldiers and 3,957 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,000,000.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: pooksland From: JBone Date: 4/11/2009 10:35:34 AM

Message: You have been attacked by JBone. You lost 9,987 soldiers and 152 tanks. You killed 20,036 soldiers and 2,015 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,000,000.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

My round of attack, first off screw his SDI for thwarting my first 7 nukes

To: JBone From: pooksland Date: 4/11/2009 3:10:30 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by pooksland. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 28959 soldiers, 2786 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 265.655 miles of land, 88.552 technology, 265.655 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

To: JBone From: pooksland Date: 4/11/2009 3:10:57 PM

Message: You have been attacked by pooksland. You lost 7,487 soldiers and 2,580 tanks. You killed 2,139 soldiers and 1,097 tanks. Their forces razed 132.828 miles of your land, stole 8.855 technology, and destroyed 35.421 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: JBone From: pooksland Date: 4/11/2009 3:11:06 PM

Message: You have been attacked by pooksland. You lost 10,886 soldiers and 455 tanks. You killed 24,854 soldiers and 629 tanks. Their forces razed 132.960 miles of your land, stole 8.864 technology, and destroyed 35.456 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: JBone From: pooksland Date: 4/11/2009 3:11:17 PM

Subject: Naval Attack

Message: A naval attack has just occurred against your nation by pooksland. In the attack you lost 1 navy vessels and destroyed 3 navy vessels operated by pooksland. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: JBone From: pooksland Date: 4/11/2009 3:11:26 PM

Subject: Naval Attack

Message: A naval attack has just occurred against your nation by pooksland. In the attack you lost 0 navy vessels and destroyed 1 navy vessels operated by pooksland. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: JBone From: pooksland Date: 4/11/2009 3:12:00 PM

Subject: Aircraft Dog Fight Report

Message: A fighter aircraft dog fight has just occurred against your nation by pooksland. In the attack you lost 4 fighter aircraft and destroyed 41 fighter aircraft launched by pooksland. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled

The AADN+FAFB+FSS = a bad combo to go against in the air

To: JBone From: pooksland Date: 4/11/2009 3:12:40 PM

Subject: Cruise Missile Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by pooksland. You lost 5 defending tanks, 2.66 technology, and 13.31 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: JBone From: pooksland Date: 4/11/2009 3:12:46 PM

Subject: Cruise Missile Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by pooksland. You lost 13 defending tanks, 2.66 technology, and 13.31 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Edited by pooksland

To: Peggy_Sue From: TwistedRebelDB47 Date: 4/10/2009 2:18:00 PM

Subject: RE: Scared

Message: Let's go for a full round and nuclear as JBone and Pooks are. I'd go until surrender like they do, but I promised slots for alliance and ally aid.

Tonight is good, hit whenever you like. I won't buy any more navy to make sure you stay in range.

If she accepts, its on.

Here is the deal twisted, ya challenged her, then posted up on the owf mocking her for not attacking, when you jumped out of range. We sent her some soldiers to get just close enough and she took ya up on your challenge. Now you can go ahead and nuke her all you want as was in your agreement, but if you want to take the line that a nation nearly 30k ns smaller got sneak blow on you so you want her to peace you out because you can't handle it after mocking her inability to hit ya... sure we'll pay some reps.

Edited by mhawk

Here is the deal twisted, ya challenged her, then posted up on the owf mocking her for not attacking, when you jumped out of range. We sent her some soldiers to get just close enough and she took ya up on your challenge. Now you can go ahead and nuke her all you want as was in your agreement, but if you want to take the line that a nation nearly 30k ns smaller got sneak blow on you so you want her to peace you out because you can't handle it after mocking her inability to hit ya... sure we'll pay some reps.

atleast you admit that she's a coward there, and that her actions were a "sneak blow"

Only cowards attack when someone has their back turned, which sounds an awful lot like TPF's SOP lately. I don't think anyone should have expected anything less from Grandma, Barth, and Lil' Slayer over there.

Two people are talking, they're working out details face to face on how/when they're going to fight. You say "sorry, can't do that, you're too strong and I can't make up the difference" so the other guy, still facing you, says "that's okay, let me know when you're strong enough" and turns to walk away, thinking, since things were civil, that everything was over and done with.

As they're walking away, with their back turned to you, you think "hey wait, I've got this walker, I AM strong enough" and hit them in the back of the head with it.

You're a coward, and you took the cowardly approach to this fight. No matter how you and Barth over there try to spin things, you took what was civil and honourable, and when someone was walking away because YOU weren't ready, you clubbed them in the back of the head with your walker.

You're a coward.

Nope Mr. Green. I have not heard from Twisted what happened to pop him out of range AFTER we made an agreement to have a duel. You see, it was agreed upon and he wimped out by intentionally going out of range. He agreed to have a go, then he went out of range DELIBERATELY. Now he does not respond to the blatant fact that he did that.

atleast you admit that she's a coward there, and that her actions were a "sneak blow"

Only cowards attack when someone has their back turned, which sounds an awful lot like TPF's SOP lately. I don't think anyone should have expected anything less from Grandma, Barth, and Lil' Slayer over there.

You need to chill out jones, twisted challenged her both on irc and then posted here on the owf, hours later she was large enough to hit and did. Worst case scenario is he loses one more battle, and then he wins the rest with his sizable advantages. If he wants to back out of the fight after calling her out, we'll pay the reps to heal his flesh wounds.

Oh, the irony! Coming from one of the most notorious tech raiders this planet has ever seen!

Nope Mr. Green. I have not heard from Twisted what happened to pop him out of range AFTER we made an agreement to have a duel. You see, it was agreed upon and he wimped out by intentionally going out of range. He agreed to have a go, then he went out of range DELIBERATELY. Now he does not respond to the blatant fact that he did that.

You think he DELIBERATELY went out of range to avoid attacking you? Wow, I want to know your thought process on that assumption. It is called getting militarized for the duel, like maxing out soldiers, tanks, navy, ect.... so that when you do duel, you are not out caught with your pants down and make an easy target. I am sorry, but you miss are an idiot for thinking he went out of range on purpose by buying military.

And guess what else happened AFTER he went out of range and duel decommed his soldiers and tanks so he wouldn't have to pay bills for that military it seemed like he wouldn't be using, he messaged you saying the duel was off the table so he wouldn't get attacked with minimum military.

I don't know how you enter duels....do you purposely lack military to let the opposition win their first round of attacks?

But then again this is not a surprise coming from TPF. First JBone attacks me when I had minimum military and was in Defcon 5 when I said the duel would start Sunday, a fact he claimed he missed. But now you are here pulling another type of stunt that follows the same MO.

Once may be a coincidence, but twice is showing a trend.

Oh, the irony! Coming from one of the most notorious tech raiders this planet has ever seen!

And someone who has fought harder than pretty much anyone else to ensure that tech raiding is done honourably. You went back on your word. You, after the agreement was off, decided it was back on at YOUR convenience.

You took the coward's way in. You are a coward, always have been, always will be. You're too old, grandma. Maybe you think you can get away with it because people cut you slack elsewhere, but not here.

You need to chill out jones, twisted challenged her both on irc and then posted here on the owf, hours later she was large enough to hit and did. Worst case scenario is he loses one more battle, and then he wins the rest with his sizable advantages. If he wants to back out of the fight after calling her out, we'll pay the reps to heal his flesh wounds.

You need to face the fact that your alliance is full of cowards and people who go back on their word. It started with slayer (and I have countless examples of him doing it, if you really want me to drag some stuff out.), and it continues with the little things here like a duel.

You need to face the fact that your members can't fight fair, and then run around trying to say "oh but you said..." as if that makes a difference. JBone attacked pooksland early, conveniently "missing" the part where pooksland said it would have to start on sunday. JBone is a coward, we all know that, anyone who has ever been in TPF and actually been elsewhere knows that JBone talks a big game but when it comes time to dance he's more awkward and less capable than a 15 year old nerdy white kid.

And you have peggy sue, who's been trying to get at twisted for a long time, first trying to goad him into a fight when she ran to the gremlins to protect her, and now taking the coward's approach to the whole deal by attacking him when twisted thought things were off.

And, really, to claim twisted is looking for a way out of a fight is laughable. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that. I've seen twisted take on 3 targets almost double his strength in a REAL war, and you think twisted is going to run and hide from someone whose whole approach to warfare is to dog people into fights then running to bigger alliances for protection?

Please. TPF, your whole alliance is pathetic.

You need to face the fact that your alliance is full of cowards and people who go back on their word. It started with slayer (and I have countless examples of him doing it, if you really want me to drag some stuff out.), and it continues with the little things here like a duel.

You need to face the fact that your members can't fight fair, and then run around trying to say "oh but you said..." as if that makes a difference. JBone attacked pooksland early, conveniently "missing" the part where pooksland said it would have to start on sunday. JBone is a coward, we all know that, anyone who has ever been in TPF and actually been elsewhere knows that JBone talks a big game but when it comes time to dance he's more awkward and less capable than a 15 year old nerdy white kid.

And you have peggy sue, who's been trying to get at twisted for a long time, first trying to goad him into a fight when she ran to the gremlins to protect her, and now taking the coward's approach to the whole deal by attacking him when twisted thought things were off.

And, really, to claim twisted is looking for a way out of a fight is laughable. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that. I've seen twisted take on 3 targets almost double his strength in a REAL war, and you think twisted is going to run and hide from someone whose whole approach to warfare is to dog people into fights then running to bigger alliances for protection?

Oh my, something sure pissed ya off tonight.

Please. PC, your whole alliance is pathetic.

Given how hard he is whining over this is laughable. The mighty PC, shown for what it really is and bunch of Infra huggers. IF he doesn't really care, what is the big deal over the 2 attacks?? esp given Peggy_Sue is at the Bottom end of the range. And as for bulking up in prep for war....could have declared, not attacked adn then bulked up. Left the 1st round of attacks to her. I'm just saying.

Also, fixed your quote for you.

Also, you are here why???

Greenacres, your twisted version of history is laughable.

I left Poison Clan BEFORE you sent ******* into the LoFN forums to rig up screenshots to look damning. Then, when you wanted a piece of my nation, I had all ready been accepted into Gremlins ... and that is a burr you wore under your saddle for a long time. The way you behaved in the conference between me, you, CTB, and Boondock was shameful.

I even offered my nation to you, personally, and you turned it down, so you have no place crying and whining about not getting a piece of me. Why did you turn down my offer of a one on one fight back then?

I was goading noone into a fight during the time you referenced. I did not run to Gremlins to escape the 'big' 'bad' PC guys.

Now, what I see is a huge nation crying about being in a duel with a relatively 'little' nation and his friends jumping in attempting to turn what was going to be a bit of fun into some name-calling crying game.

Pooksland, I am amazed at you calling me an idiot.

Try to have a civil disagreement without getting nasty.

Given how hard he is whining over this is laughable. The mighty PC, shown for what it really is and bunch of Infra huggers. IF he doesn't really care, what is the big deal over the 2 attacks?? esp given Peggy_Sue is at the Bottom end of the range. And as for bulking up in prep for war....could have declared, not attacked adn then bulked up. Left the 1st round of attacks to her. I'm just saying.

Also, fixed your quote for you.

Also, you are here why???

Yes we are Infra huggers, that is why I told JBone that I want this to be no rules and include nukes. This is a perfectly normal act for an infra huggers.

How about this, how about we switch positions and PC wrongfully attacked TPF when they weren't expecting it and had minimum troops. I know for the fact that Mr. Kilkenny over where will be yelling for war because "THE PHOENIX HUNGERS", the Phoenix will not stand for this, the Phoenix is hungry. Kilkenny you try to talk like you are the toughest !@#$ around, and by doing so I know will be !@#$%*ing till your break your keyboard about what PC did and be calling for blood. Would you let this slide and not care about PC launching 2 ground attacks on a TPF nation with minimal military forces? Hell, no. (In the slim-chance you decide to lie out your $@! and say that you actually will not mind, please let me know and I will go have a PC nation do exactly this)

P.S. Why did you stop putting "The Phoenix Hungers" after all of your post. Is it because after JBone ate 2 nukes the Phoenix as a whole is no longer hungry or is because you realized that made you the laughing stock of half of CN?

Also Peggy_Sue I am sorry you take offense to me calling you an idiot, maybe I should clarify. Your thought process and claiming Twisted purposes went out of your range was idiotic. Happy?

Yes we are Infra huggers, that is why I told JBone that I want this to be no rules and include nukes. This is a perfectly normal act for an infra huggers.

How about this, how about we switch positions and PC wrongfully attacked TPF when they weren't expecting it and had minimum troops. I know for the fact that Mr. Kilkenny over where will be yelling for war because "THE PHOENIX HUNGERS", the Phoenix will not stand for this, the Phoenix is hungry. Kilkenny you try to talk like you are the toughest !@#$ around, and by doing so I know will be !@#$%*ing till your break your keyboard about what PC did and be calling for blood. Would you let this slide and not care about PC launching 2 ground attacks on a TPF nation with minimal military forces? Hell, no. (In the slim-chance you decide to lie out your $@! and say that you actually will not mind, please let me know and I will go have a PC nation do exactly this)

P.S. Why did you stop putting "The Phoenix Hungers" after all of your post. Is it because after JBone ate 2 nukes the Phoenix as a whole is no longer hungry or is because you realized that made you the laughing stock of half of CN?

Also Peggy_Sue I am sorry you take offense to me calling you an idiot, maybe I should clarify. Your thought process and claiming Twisted purposes went out of your range was idiotic. Happy?

Honestly, if my member was goading on and on in irc, pm's, and owf for a duel and one occurred. Given the timing and what twisted said, had my member said those things I'd tell them to fight it out.

Man, that senility of yours is kicking into OVERDRIVE today. Even from up here in space I can see that!

I want whatever rocks you're smoking if you think that's what he meant by "let me know when you're in range" ... then again, senility.

If you have nothing meaningful to add to this thread, why, besides the fact that you love to hear your own voice, are you still hear? It must really twist you up that no one really cares what you think. Every time you post it is a pathetic cry for attention. It really makes you look small and petty.
Barth, get back into the kitchen and try not to serve us moldy burgers or we'll get moose and alanis after you.
More gems from the genius of CN. Stupidity in space FTW!

You're a coward.

Coward, COWard, COWARD....just because you yell something doesn't make it correct. But yes, having a duel with a nation more than 30,000 NS larger than your is certainly cowardly...your logic is outstanding.

And your SOP lately is to try and insert yourself into...something....everything...but no one is really paying attention and it seems to be upsetting you.
And someone who has fought harder than pretty much anyone else to ensure that tech raiding is done honourably. You went back on your word. You, after the agreement was off, decided it was back on at YOUR convenience.

You took the coward's way in. You are a coward, always have been, always will be. You're too old, grandma. Maybe you think you can get away with it because people cut you slack elsewhere, but not here.

No one wants or needs slack from you, really, you don't count.

There is nothing to have and if there was, you certainly would never have been privy to it....given your limited smarts, you were 2nd rate ....at best.

Why do you think you hop from place to place, trying to reinvent yourself into someone that matters. Always trying so hard to be noticed, even to the point of going out of your way in threads that you have no stake in to criticize the likes of WC and YW, both of whom have had considerably more success than you, and are eminently more likable.

I never understood the thought process of trying to make others seem like less so you might look like more but it seems to be your SOP as of late, not working to well though.

Perhaps you can remind us again of all the wonderful things you have succeeded in accomplishing in your time here. SuperDuperSpai Guide anyone ? ahahahahahaha

Now please continue with your shouting of cowards, cowards while we actually fight....

I just imagine you now...jumping up and down yelling at your screen....."BUT, BUT I AM IMPORTANT"....I'm LOLing hard.

LOL.... nah. IF two Phoenix went into someone else's Channel, asked for and agreed to a duel and then started crying about it, I would tell tehm to suck it up, you asked for it. And if one was whining about getting attacked by someone 30K NS smaller, I would be ROFLMAO at him.

Go ahead, have a PC nation attack me too, last time that happend, I was in min troop, had 3 jump me, before updatre and still didn't manage to Anarchy me. I am nowhere near scared of PC. Also, if Twisted was so eager to duel, why are you dueling JBone??? He was originally asking Twisted to duel, but surprising, Twisted went silent, until someone way smaller than him spoke up. LOL

PS, just for you...

The Phoenix Hungers..... we ain't bit off nothing of substance to change that.

Even though I honestly did not see you qualify this duel for a Sunday start date, guess this makes it a moot point. :P

Greenacres, your twisted version of history is laughable.

I left Poison Clan BEFORE you sent ******* into the LoFN forums to rig up screenshots to look damning. Then, when you wanted a piece of my nation, I had all ready been accepted into Gremlins ... and that is a burr you wore under your saddle for a long time. The way you behaved in the conference between me, you, CTB, and Boondock was shameful.

I even offered my nation to you, personally, and you turned it down, so you have no place crying and whining about not getting a piece of me. Why did you turn down my offer of a one on one fight back then?

I was goading noone into a fight during the time you referenced. I did not run to Gremlins to escape the 'big' 'bad' PC guys.

Now, what I see is a huge nation crying about being in a duel with a relatively 'little' nation and his friends jumping in attempting to turn what was going to be a bit of fun into some name-calling crying game.

Pooksland, I am amazed at you calling me an idiot.

Try to have a civil disagreement without getting nasty.

The way I behaved was shameful? And your behaviour prior to that wasn't? Okay there, grandma.

I think you're forgetting the major facet of my personna here. JBone might be able to fill you in on that one, or Wingwhiper too, but he wasn't as appreciative.

The only "burr in my saddle" (way to go and date yourself there, though) from that whole incident was gremlins knowing about our problems with you, yet still accepting you. You know as well as I do had anything been done about it at the time, since they accepted you without bothering to tell us, it would have been game over for PC. So yeah, you tell yourself you didn't run and hide, doesn't make it the truth though.

Though, as twisted can attest to, I've offered to, on PC's behalf, to apologize for my behaviour then because I could have handled it a lot better, and I never wanted things to get as bad as they did between PC and gremlins, or even bad at all. But again, you keep telling yourself you didn't run and hide. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

And, also, our history aside, it still doesn't excuse you from essentially hitting him while his back was turned. Only cowards do that. You had an agreement, you claim twisted "deliberately went out of range" which is laughable, and now you're trying to make him seem like the coward, after you two mutually walked away from it until you decided it was fitting to attack.

And, please, I don't go around telling people how to act because I'm a !@#$@#$ dick and I think it's funny, you going around telling people to try to have a "civil disagreement without getting nasty" is like me telling people not to be a !@#$@#$ dick because they think it's funny. You know how many logs there are of you turning absolute nonsense into flame fests? Or how many civil discussions you turned into flame fests because you couldn't handle a bit of disagreement?

whatever you say.

Green, do you ever stop? We get it. You dislike TPF, the very alliance you played such a crucial role in building. Okay, give it up. No one cares except for yourself, and it's getting quite annoying. Get over yourself. You sure as hell aren't perfect.

Edited by youwish959

some words.

All of that coming from someone who failed at running one of the easiest alliances in history to run. Lil Slayer over there is doing a decent job, TBB did fine and he drooled all over himself constantly, but you?

You're the only one who failed.

In fact, they had to BAIL you out. Slayer had to COME BACK because you failed.

Look, I may have been in a few alliances in my day, but that only made me smarter. I saw how they operated, I saw what worked and what didn't, and I was under some great leaders and some terrible leaders. NPO? Honestly, great leaders. Lots of fun. TPF? Nothing but lies, half truths, and falsehoods from their leaders. Always the same M.O. You, you think that's normal, you've never been anywhere else. You think that's how all alliances operate, that they delude themselves into think they're something they're not (like TPF being a warrior alliance/having a warrior culture). Or outright lying to people in order to keep them in line with promises of this or that.

Sorry to say, 95% of alliances don't operate like that.

But what does it matter? You failed at running an alliance that had no internal structure at all. All you had to do was say "hey" from time to time and you'd probably have been successful.

How you failed at that, I'll never know.

But $%&@ it, I'm in SPACE now.