Since CN is boring and PC and TPF "hate" each other

pooksland

Green, do you ever stop? We get it. You dislike TPF, the very alliance you played such a crucial role in building. Okay, give it up. No one cares except for yourself, and it's getting quite annoying. Get over yourself. You sure as hell aren't perfect.

Never claimed I was. I'm the first person to tell you my faults and to air my dirty laundry.

Can you say the same about yourself? I don't think so. Dey see me rollin'...

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never claimed I was. I'm the first person to tell you my faults and to air my dirty laundry.

Can you say the same about yourself? I don't think so. Dey see me rollin'...

Sure I can. One of my faults is how hard it is for me to take blame.

LOL.... nah. IF two Phoenix went into someone else's Channel, asked for and agreed to a duel and then started crying about it, I would tell tehm to suck it up, you asked for it. And if one was whining about getting attacked by someone 30K NS smaller, I would be ROFLMAO at him.

Go ahead, have a PC nation attack me too, last time that happend, I was in min troop, had 3 jump me, before updatre and still didn't manage to Anarchy me. I am nowhere near scared of PC. Also, if Twisted was so eager to duel, why are you dueling JBone??? He was originally asking Twisted to duel, but surprising, Twisted went silent, until someone way smaller than him spoke up. LOL

PS, just for you...

The Phoenix Hungers..... we ain't bit off nothing of substance to change that.

I am sorry, but pointing out that simple fact that what occurred was !@#$%^&* and wrong. That is like saying everyone who has every complained about being tech raided is crying. Nice comeback you got there, I have seen 15 years olds on here come up with that same line 2 years ago. What is next, since I posted this are you just going to respond with "BAAWWW BAWWW BAWW stop crying and suck it up" ? I bet you were before I just called you out on it.

And to answer your question Twisted wanted to wait a couple days since he had an economic plan in place for his nation, so I jumped in instead. Then he realized how much fun it looks and (I am just speculating here) the prospect of nuking Peggy_Sue was a lot more appealing then dueling JBone, since we over at PC actually do like JBone.

Sure I can. One of my faults is how hard it is for me to take blame.

One of my faults is I do whatever I think is funny, and usually that makes people mad, which I think is funny anyway, so I do it more.

Also I like to destroy the things I create.

I also don't like midgets. creepy !@#$%^&*.

Also, JBone is the only person in TPF who has a sense of humour about things, even if he's Barth from you can't do that on television, which is the national TV show of my nation.

Edited by astronaut jones

The way I behaved was shameful? And your behaviour prior to that wasn't? Okay there, grandma.

I think you're forgetting the major facet of my personna here. JBone might be able to fill you in on that one, or Wingwhiper too, but he wasn't as appreciative.

<snip>

I worked diligently procuring tech deals for PC.

Long, hard hours put in for the alliance, and quite a bit of my citizens' money.

You decided to try to make a 'deal' out of me giving money to a nation instead of finishing the tech deal (I don't remember why at the moment) and you tried to make a deal out of a guide to buying tech that Spider wrote and gave permission to me to use (along with at least 2 other nations).

The arguing began -- and what ultimately led to me leaving -- when I entered a thread on the PC forum that ASKED for debate about tech raiding. I debated with Twisted that the current practices would get all of PC into deep chit; the debate began to turn ugly with ****no surprise**** name-calling and after Twisted took two hard shots at me YOU CLOSED THE THREAD, denying me the chance to rebut.

Now I never ever said they should all stop raiding. I never once said that in TPF or PC and I haven't said it since, either. What I DID say was that attacking a nation then sharing the nation's alliance name with buddies so a large part of the alliance would end up being raided by double-and-triple team raiders WOULD GET PC INTO A LOAD OF MANURE WITH THE REST OF THE PLANET.

~Gee, looks like I was right about that after all.~

I am sorry, but pointing out that simple fact that what occurred was !@#$%^&* and wrong. That is like saying everyone who has every complained about being tech raided is crying. Nice comeback you got there, I have seen 15 years olds on here come up with that same line 2 years ago. What is next, since I posted this are you just going to respond with "BAAWWW BAWWW BAWW stop crying and suck it up" ? I bet you were before I just called you out on it.

And to answer your question Twisted wanted to wait a couple days since he had an economic plan in place for his nation, so I jumped in instead. Then he realized how much fun it looks and (I am just speculating here) the prospect of nuking Peggy_Sue was a lot more appealing then dueling JBone, since we over at PC actually do like JBone.

I thought attacking and nuking your friends was what made it so much fun?? At least that is what yall used to say.

LOL at the economic plan excuse..nice one. Covers almost everything really well. Of course my senario works too.

-Talks a big game

-Realizes that it will hurt cause JBone is big!!

-stops

-talks another big game against someone smaller

-realizes that it will still hurt

-jumps out of range

-realizes should have jumped farther.....

-Whines about how unfair it is to get attacked by someone much smaller.

Of course, mine is more fun. :D

I mean really, it is 2 attacks....out of a whole rounds worth.....and it was a wash 1 to each side......LOL. That is what is so funny about the whole thing. It is like that 15 year old...Talks big to the 18 year old and then realizes it will hurt, so he goes and finds a 12 year old and talks big. But the 12 year old fights back...then goes and complains about it. I'm just saying.

I worked diligently procuring tech deals for PC.

Long, hard hours put in for the alliance, and quite a bit of my citizens' money.

You decided to try to make a 'deal' out of me giving money to a nation instead of finishing the tech deal (I don't remember why at the moment) and you tried to make a deal out of a guide to buying tech that Spider wrote and gave permission to me to use (along with at least 2 other nations).

The arguing began -- and what ultimately led to me leaving -- when I entered a thread on the PC forum that ASKED for debate about tech raiding. I debated with Twisted that the current practices would get all of PC into deep chit; the debate began to turn ugly with ****no surprise**** name-calling and after Twisted took two hard shots at me YOU CLOSED THE THREAD, denying me the chance to rebut.

Now I never ever said they should all stop raiding. I never once said that in TPF or PC and I haven't said it since, either. What I DID say was that attacking a nation then sharing the nation's alliance name with buddies so a large part of the alliance would end up being raided by double-and-triple team raiders WOULD GET PC INTO A LOAD OF MANURE WITH THE REST OF THE PLANET.

~Gee, looks like I was right about that after all.~

Uhm, no you weren't right about any of that. PC's problems were mine and mine alone, because I decided that I wanted to run an alliance AND have the fun I wanted to have, when the two didn't mix. I caused problems with GOD, which I admitted a long time ago that they were in fact in the right, I had no leg to stand on, but I also admitted that I was having too much fun doing what I was doing and I didn't want to stop or apologize for my behaviour.

And I closed the thread? Really? I only closed the thread after you were a !@#$%* to twisted and twisted flipped and replied, then you flipped out and replied and started causing !@#$. You need to accept the blame for the problems YOU caused. I accept my blame for all the things I did. You started the name calling, sweetcheeks, I don't know why you refuse to accept blame for your problems, again, I accept all blame for the things I did. I did a long time ago. You're still delusional.

And I honestly don't recall trying to "deal" with you on anything. But sure, whatever makes you sleep better. You go on thinking that you're always right and you have no blame in anything you did.

I thought attacking and nuking your friends was what made it so much fun?? At least that is what yall used to say.

LOL at the economic plan excuse..nice one. Covers almost everything really well. Of course my senario works too.

-Talks a big game

-Realizes that it will hurt cause JBone is big!!

-stops

-talks another big game against someone smaller

-realizes that it will still hurt

-jumps out of range

-realizes should have jumped farther.....

-Whines about how unfair it is to get attacked by someone much smaller.

Of course, mine is more fun. :D

I mean really, it is 2 attacks....out of a whole rounds worth.....and it was a wash 1 to each side......LOL. That is what is so funny about the whole thing. It is like that 15 year old...Talks big to the 18 year old and then realizes it will hurt, so he goes and finds a 12 year old and talks big. But the 12 year old fights back...then goes and complains about it. I'm just saying.

Do you want me to show you logs about me and Twisted talking about it before I said I will go take JBone's challenge? That is all that is needed to prove it.

In your senario do you really believe that Twisted was trying to get out of range of Peggy? What the hell is in the Phoenix kool-aid you got over there, must be some strong stuff.

Do you want me to show you logs about me and Twisted talking about it before I said I will go take JBone's challenge? That is all that is needed to prove it.

In your senario do you really believe that Twisted was trying to get out of range of Peggy? What the hell is in the Phoenix kool-aid you got over there, must be some strong stuff.

Doesn't matter if yall talked it over before hand or not, doesn't not make it a cover. Also, yeah I believe he did. He knew he was already at the top end of range, and said he would have to be careful. And yet, still shot out of range.....seems deliberate to me.

We don't drink koolaid, we drink Jack Daniels. :D

Doesn't matter if yall talked it over before hand or not, doesn't not make it a cover. Also, yeah I believe he did. He knew he was already at the top end of range, and said he would have to be careful. And yet, still shot out of range.....seems deliberate to me.

Right, because twisted is afraid of a fight. Okay there.

Whatever you say. What's wingwhiper up to anyway?

Nope Mr. Green. I have not heard from Twisted what happened to pop him out of range AFTER we made an agreement to have a duel. You see, it was agreed upon and he wimped out by intentionally going out of range. He agreed to have a go, then he went out of range DELIBERATELY. Now he does not respond to the blatant fact that he did that.

You mean..

[22:42] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> Looks like you beefed up a wee bit too much

[22:42] <&Twisted> What is your maximum declaration range? I think we're 4k NS off

[22:43] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> 112K

[22:44] <&Twisted> Damnit

[22:44] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> would have been fun

[22:44] * +OllieG[DT] (OllieG@coldfront-DEE2F4D0.wa.bigpond.net.au) Quit (Quit: Want to be different? Try HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <-)

[22:44] <&Twisted> Hm

[22:45] <&Twisted> I'll drop my navy if we can agree not to stick out that phase of warfare I guess

[22:45] <&Twisted> and if you can buy navy, it might close the gap

[22:46] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> dropping Navy is an incredibly expensive proposition

[22:47] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> I'll buy a few and see what it dowa

[22:47] <+Peggy_Sue|TPF> does

[22:48] <&Twisted> It is, I blew 20m maxing everything last night. I thought you were at the same size as JBone =|

Because I needed to buy some soldiers, tanks and navy? I'm sorry if we were in range when I had 30% soldiers, 0 tanks, and reduced navy.

Is that the only way you guys are willing to fight? If we're sitting with minimum military for you to get free shots?

Go ahead, have a PC nation attack me too, last time that happend, I was in min troop, had 3 jump me, before updatre and still didn't manage to Anarchy me. I am nowhere near scared of PC. Also, if Twisted was so eager to duel, why are you dueling JBone??? He was originally asking Twisted to duel, but surprising, Twisted went silent, until someone way smaller than him spoke up. LOL

[19:50] <Twisted> If you find a second in TPF, let me know - maybe we can do something fun with all four of us

[19:50] <JBone[TPF]> ffs...now you want in

[19:51] <JBone[TPF]> I was courting you for weeks my fair lady

[19:51] <Twisted> Haha, I told you I had to collect in two days

[19:51] <Twisted> I knew you were going to want to go immediately

[19:51] <JBone[TPF]> damn you

[19:51] <Twisted> $%&@ up my 16 day sled

[19:51] <Twisted> lol

[19:51] <JBone[TPF]> my whole plan

[19:52] <Twisted> was that?

[19:52] <JBone[TPF]> to fark ur sled

If you have questions, go compare logs from #tpf to the timestamps here. I don't doubt JBone would agree I told him more than once if he waited two days I would be in.

Wow, you never cease to amaze me. Obviously it is no the cover, it is what actually happened and the truth. Lets use a Court Case reference for this one. Suppose a man is on trail for murder, and the only thing he has in his favor is an alibi that he was somewhere else and therefore couldn't of committed the crime. Now he has proof of this alibi, but are you saying that shouldn't matter and be ignored? GENIUS!

I already addressed the second part in an response to Peggy_Sue, so I won't completely rehash it. All I am going to say is who the hell would enter a duel with minimum military so the opponent can get some easy wins in the first round of attacks?

[19:50] <Twisted> If you find a second in TPF, let me know - maybe we can do something fun with all four of us

[19:50] <JBone[TPF]> ffs...now you want in

[19:51] <JBone[TPF]> I was courting you for weeks my fair lady

[19:51] <Twisted> Haha, I told you I had to collect in two days

[19:51] <Twisted> I knew you were going to want to go immediately

[19:51] <JBone[TPF]> damn you

[19:51] <Twisted> $%&@ up my 16 day sled

[19:51] <Twisted> lol

[19:51] <JBone[TPF]> my whole plan

[19:52] <Twisted> was that?

[19:52] <JBone[TPF]> to fark ur sled

If you have questions, go compare logs from #tpf to the timestamps here. I don't doubt JBone would agree I told him more than once if he waited two days I would be in.

So 1v1 you were sledding, but 2v2 you were good with??? ROFLMAO Whatever......that is too funny. esp since all this happened the same night.

Wow, you never cease to amaze me. Obviously it is no the cover, it is what actually happened and the truth. Lets use a Court Case reference for this one. Suppose a man is on trail for murder, and the only thing he has in his favor is an alibi that he was somewhere else and therefore couldn't of committed the crime. Now he has proof of this alibi, but are you saying that shouldn't matter and be ignored? GENIUS!

I already addressed the second part in an response to Peggy_Sue, so I won't completely rehash it. All I am going to say is who the hell would enter a duel with minimum military so the opponent can get some easy wins in the first round of attacks?

What do logs prove?? They have been faked before...but I reference you to the logs twisted himself posted....1v1 was no good for a sled...but 2v2 was...not sure how sledding isn't affected by attacking 2 nations while only affected by attacking 1.

and you wonder why I go with COVER??

Right, because twisted is afraid of a fight. Okay there.

Whatever you say. What's wingwhiper up to anyway?

Wingwhiper is [ooc]in a deployment[/ooc] away.

You should chill out jones, you talk quite a bit of trash about us, yet know so little about us.

Someone that is 30K LARGER.

...and you big guys are calling me a coward. pffft...

Edited by Peggy_Sue

So 1v1 you were sledding, but 2v2 you were good with??? ROFLMAO Whatever......that is too funny. esp since all this happened the same night.

Did you ever consider clicking a few links to look for information before you posted? Or are you just trying to post as frequently as possible with as little substance as possible so as to confuse people?

Here is a link for you

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=163723

This is Twisted's nation. He is 2 days inactive. Jbone and pooks started warring two days ago. The logs imply that Jbone and Pooks are currently fighting. Therefore, the logs occurred either two days ago, yesterday, or today. This means that Twisted collected on the same day that Jbone and pooks started warring, and the logs came after that. Therefore NO, HE IS NOT SLEDDING. It is not "So 1v1 you were sledding, but 2v2 you were good with???" It is "So 3 days ago you were sledding, but two days ago you weren't???" And the answer to that would be yes. Yes. 3 days ago he was sledding, two days ago he wasn't.

All of that coming from someone who failed at running one of the easiest alliances in history to run. Lil Slayer over there is doing a decent job, TBB did fine and he drooled all over himself constantly, but you?

You're the only one who failed.

In fact, they had to BAIL you out. Slayer had to COME BACK because you failed.

Look, I may have been in a few alliances in my day, but that only made me smarter. I saw how they operated, I saw what worked and what didn't, and I was under some great leaders and some terrible leaders. NPO? Honestly, great leaders. Lots of fun. TPF? Nothing but lies, half truths, and falsehoods from their leaders. Always the same M.O. You, you think that's normal, you've never been anywhere else. You think that's how all alliances operate, that they delude themselves into think they're something they're not (like TPF being a warrior alliance/having a warrior culture). Or outright lying to people in order to keep them in line with promises of this or that.

Sorry to say, 95% of alliances don't operate like that.

But what does it matter? You failed at running an alliance that had no internal structure at all. All you had to do was say "hey" from time to time and you'd probably have been successful.

How you failed at that, I'll never know.

But $%&@ it, I'm in SPACE now.

JBone didn't fail, RL intervened for him at a time when I had time to get back into it.

I'm not going to address the rest of your BS, because this thread is about PC and TPF having a little fun with duels as opposed to how things have been the last year.

Wingwhiper is [ooc]in a deployment[/ooc] away.

You should chill out jones, you talk quite a bit of trash about us, yet know so little about us.

I know quite a lot about you guys, I was there longer than you've been.

And it was a legitimate quesiton, I hadn't seen him around in awhile, lil' slayer.

JBone didn't fail, RL intervened for him at a time when I had time to get back into it.

I'm not going to address the rest of your BS, because this thread is about PC and TPF having a little fun with duels as opposed to how things have been the last year.

uh oh! big slayer is here to check up on lil' slayer and barth and grandma!

JBone failed. RL intervened how exactly? TPF let TBB be their 2nd in command, you know as much as I do that it ain't hard to run it if TBB is 2nd in command. I mean, .. seriously.

since we over at PC actually do like JBone.

LIES!

Also, JBone is the only person in TPF who has a sense of humour about things, even if he's Barth from you can't do that on television, which is the national TV show of my nation.

MOAR LIES!.....and canadia is not a real nation, everyone knows that.

uh oh! big slayer is here to check up on lil' slayer and barth and grandma!

JBone failed. RL intervened how exactly? TPF let TBB be their 2nd in command, you know as much as I do that it ain't hard to run it if TBB is 2nd in command. I mean, .. seriously.

Actually we did quite well, signed a few treaties, grew internally and started having some fun again. I was happy with what we accomplished.

Your frequent attacks on CN high profile personalities, such as TBB, WarriorConcept, Slayer and mhawk just prove my earlier point......PLEASE SOMEBODY LOOK AT ME, IM IMPORTANT TOO......old shtick is old, grow up dude.

My RL is of no concern to this audience. I will thank all of you to keep it that way.

Did you ever consider clicking a few links to look for information before you posted? Or are you just trying to post as frequently as possible with as little substance as possible so as to confuse people?

Here is a link for you

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=163723

This is Twisted's nation. He is 2 days inactive. Jbone and pooks started warring two days ago. The logs imply that Jbone and Pooks are currently fighting. Therefore, the logs occurred either two days ago, yesterday, or today. This means that Twisted collected on the same day that Jbone and pooks started warring, and the logs came after that. Therefore NO, HE IS NOT SLEDDING. It is not "So 1v1 you were sledding, but 2v2 you were good with???" It is "So 3 days ago you were sledding, but two days ago you weren't???" And the answer to that would be yes. Yes. 3 days ago he was sledding, two days ago he wasn't.

Tell you what, Ref This post and look at the times. Peggy_Sue lost her power the previous NIGHT, which would have been the 9th. The day he last collected, the day the JBone/Pooksland Duel started. That day he was talking 2v2 instead of 1v1...... not that I expect anything other than... IT IS SO HORRIBLE THAT A MUCH SMALLER NATION GOT OFF 2 GA'S AGAINST HIM!!!!!!.