A Message from the Grand Global Alliance

Translation: GGA has edited logs, posts, and the liking before...how else do you think their leadership is able to control the minds of their members?

Wow, this is surprising coming from you. The person who was quoted like a hundred times for your nice little speech about Shaneprice?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, you dug your own grave. Now by the looks of it, you are trying to redeem yourself by providing government-level logs.

I dug my own grave. Maybe.

I left the Grand Global Alliance. Before doing so, I sent a query to all upper government members that I will be leaving and for there to be no sour feelings between GGA and myself.

After leaving, I change my AA and tried to look elsewhere to be a member of a new alliance. The very next day, KungFuHamster (a Triumvir of the GGA) tells me that just because I

asked, leaving may not be allowed (hence my quote). Later that day, I am attacked by Adavis of the Grand Global Alliance. It was then that I switched my AA to an enemy alliance of

the Grand Global Alliance as an act of defiance and protest. Ironically enough, it wasn't until after I was put on the PZI list (put on there for switching to an enemy AA) that Degenerate

kindly informed me that I had been approved to be allowed a "peaceful" leaving from the alliance.

So yes, you are right, I dug my own grave.

So now, after the bull from the leadership for having kept such information as me being allowed to leave from me, I hereby remind everyone that I will be releasing logs before I kick the can.

Edited by Dephire

I left the Grand Global Alliance. Before doing so, I sent a query to all upper government members that I will be leaving and for there to be no sour feelings between GGA and myself.

After leaving, I change my AA and tried to look elsewhere to be a member of a new alliance. The very next day, KungFuHamster (a Triumvir of the GGA) tells me that just because I

asked, leaving may not be allowed (hence my quote). Later that day, I am attacked by Adavis of the Grand Global Alliance. It was then that I switched my AA to an enemy alliance of

the Grand Global Alliance as an act of defiance and protest. Ironically enough, it wasn't until after I was put on the PZI list (put on there for switching to an enemy AA) that Degenerate

kindly informed me that I had been approved to be allowed a "peaceful" leaving from the alliance.

So now, after the bull from the leadership for having kept such information as me being allowed to leave from me, I hereby remind everyone that I will be releasing logs before I kick the can.

So he gave you peace? And then you got attacked again for flying vox aa/aiding vox?

You're welcome to enlist yourself if you believe it so easy to get in. We can always use fresh faces to go on donut runs for the NCO.

So THIS is why the gate guards at March AF Base are so unbelievably fat!

Also, obligatory service rivalry: In the Air Force, you go on donut runs for the "NCO".

In the Marine Corps, you go on Mud Runs. With a Sergeant and a Corporal, not an "NCO".

But hatin' on Hawk is only so much fun until I realize he's a fellow enlisted pig like me.

Haha, I've never seen an alliance so desperate to retain members that it threatens the destruction of their nations in order to keep them around.

Yeah, kind of pathetic. You don't get loyal members that way. You get the kind that want out, and when a real war comes, they'll take the chance to leave.

So THIS is why the gate guards at March AF Base are so unbelievably fat!

Also, obligatory service rivalry: In the Air Force, you go on donut runs for the "NCO".

In the Marine Corps, you go on Mud Runs. With a Sergeant and a Corporal, not an "NCO".

But hatin' on Hawk is only so much fun until I realize he's a fellow enlisted pig like me.

OOC and off topic discussions ends here. Please return to the topic at hand.

This guy is so funny... :popcorn: Dude you got your @$$ kicked after you changed your AA...And it was good seing it to... :lol:

Haha, I've never seen an alliance so desperate to retain members that it threatens the destruction of their nations in order to keep them around.

The closest thing to this which comes to mind was about a year ago when TPF declared that any members who left would have to pay TPF 3 million for every month they had been a member... I might be a little off with the numbers, but they had some sort of "buy-out" program going which I thought was retarded, and they removed that policy after just a few weeks or so. Now, up to this point, THAT had been the dumbest member-retainment program I had ever seen... GGA's though takes the cake by far and puts TPF to shame (in a good way, for TPF).

This guy is so funny... :popcorn: Dude you got your @$$ kicked after you changed your AA...And it was good seing it to... :lol:

Well, obviously. He had left so he no longer wore the AA of the Grand Global Alliance.

asked, leaving may not be allowed (hence my quote). Later that day, I am attacked by Adavis of the Grand Global Alliance.

Emphasis added by me.

Edited by President Obama

Seriously, it takes a really special type of alliance to do this to one of their own gov members. Like, really, really special. :facepalm:

Dephire gov, o please :D He knows just as well as everyone in the alliance that he was on the chopping block for getting kicked from his position as Chancellor. He did absolutely nothing, Chancellor made him feel special.

We've had this instituted forever, that if you want to leave, you have to personally message Trim about reasonings. I guess now would be as good a time as any though to just now bring it up ;)

Edit: People can't read >_>

Edited by Randleman

This is going to be the best harvest I've seen in years!

Sanguis bibimus, corpus edimus, tolle corpus Satani.

:v

OOC: That was a good episode.

IC: I must agree that the harvest will be good this year. Even better than the great GATO one a few years back. :P

Please change your AA so I can show you what is funny, thanks.

(Then again, it isn't much of a deterrent anyway)

Dephire gov, o please :D He knows just as well as everyone in the alliance that he was on the chopping block for awhile for resigning his position. He did absolutely nothing, Chancellor made him feel special.

Chopping block for resigning? Sounds like the GGjAil

What does that have to do with me at all?

Did the noCB War really have anything to do with you either? ;)

Just falling flat on my face in making a point, is all.