I'm three

Chickenzilla

Well, I still don't know why I am here after three years, but I think it was perhaps the best April Fools Joke of all for my friend to get my to start playing Cybernations three years ago today.

Anyways, stay classy Cybernations, and I'll try to do the same.

tl:dr Still playing CN, don't know why.

Edited by Chickenzilla

All these old people threads reminds me that I'm approaching that dread threshold during the summer. My how time flies.

CZ, I love you and you know that. Sure, we had a rough patch IC, but you're an awesome dude and I'm glad our worlds collided here on this planet thinger.

:wub:

Chickenzilla, you're a good guy. You may have caused me hell when I was responsible for your membership(s) in The Republic, but overall, you've done a lot of good. One notable act was your shifting of TGR/NSO relations from antagonistic to rather quite friendly.

<3

Congrats Chicken dude.

Also, tempted to ask how many times you've re-rolled/been ZI'd :P

I am on nation 11.

I have never actually been ZIed. The lowest was to 20 infa or so, and that was from me selling it all.

I have been on GGA, NPO, and TORNs perma ZI lists, and VE's ZI list if you were wondering that at all.

I am on nation 11.

I have never actually been ZIed. The lowest was to 20 infa or so, and that was from me selling it all.

I have been on GGA, NPO, and TORNs perma ZI lists, and VE's ZI list if you were wondering that at all.

Well I hope you learned you lesson about giving away your personal information.... :mad:

congrats on the bench mark!! we need more old timers.... i will be 3 years in about 100 days.

I'm with ya there. I have until around July of this year before I am 3 years old. Be sure to remind me and I'll give you a cake if I can (having only 500 infra makes it difficult to send cakes. >.>).

Have you re-rolled at all?

Well, I still don't know why I am here after three years, but I think it was perhaps the best April Fools Joke of all for my friend to get my to start playing Cybernations three years ago today.

tl:dr Still playing CN, don't know why.

Well done.

<3 from Elbows.

Loking forward to that, Chicken.

PS - omg. I just trolled a troll!

Edited by watchman