Argent and Grämlins were bored and thought we'd try to find something to do...

Excuse me! Excuse me!

You seem to have made a grievous mistake my fellow allies. Your treaty violates many of the strictures which apply explicitly to treaties. These strictures are the glue that keeps Planet Bob turning. Here are the ones that I see at a casual glance:

1. You did not include any manner of numbering or formatting.
  2. There is no symbolic passage explaining sovereignty and how you will not violate each other's sovereignity.
  3. You did not include the words "Defense" or "Aggression."
  4. The phrase "aggression against one signatory is an act of aggression against both" does not appear.
  5. There is no Death Cookie.
  6. You did not stroke each others' egos prior to the publication of this treaty.
  7. The treaty is not presented in quotation tags.
  8. There are no flags on the treaty.
  9. There is no false fllowery preamble to heighten the sense of betrayal when it comes time.
  10. No word in this treaty exceeds four syllables.
  11. This treaty does not possess a quirky name.

Clearly this all must be some sort of misunderstanding or oversight. Did you have the Rebbilon write this? I can give you the e-mail address of a good global despot that could fix this treaty up in a jiff if you're interested.

Edited by WalkerNinja

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me! Excuse me!

You seem to have made a grievous mistake my fellow allies. Your treaty violates many of the strictures which apply explicitly to treaties. These strictures are the glue that keeps Planet Bob turning. Here are the ones that I see at a casual glance:

2. There is no symbolic passage explaining sovereignty and how you will not violate each other's sovereignity.
  4. There is no Death Cookie.
  5. You did not stroke each others' egos prior to the publication of this treaty.
  6. The treaty is not presented in quotation tags.
  7. There are no flags on the treaty.
  8. There is no false fllowery preamble to heighten the sense of betrayal when it comes time.
  9. No word in this treaty exceeds four syllables.
  10. This treaty does not possess a quirky name.

Clearly this all must be some sort of misunderstanding or oversight. Did you have the Rebbilon write this? I can give you the e-mail address of a good global despot that could fix this treaty up in a jiff if you're interested.

If you honestly had to choose, would you rather kiss Oprah Winfrey with chewed up french fries in her mouth or eat Jessica Alba's Snicker Doodles?

Think about this and come back.

(Also, good format. I like the four syllables)

Excuse me! Excuse me!

4. The phrase "aggression against one signatory is an act of aggression against both" does not appear.
  5. There is no Death Cookie.
  6. You did not stroke each others' egos prior to the publication of this treaty.
  7. The treaty is not presented in quotation tags.
  8. There are no flags on the treaty.
  9. There is no false fllowery preamble to heighten the sense of betrayal when it comes time.
  10. No word in this treaty exceeds four syllables.
  11. This treaty does not possess a quirky name.

also, no joke clauses. or clauses about preferred desserts.

:jihad:

)):

If you honestly had to choose, would you rather kiss Oprah Winfrey with chewed up french fries in her mouth or eat Jessica Alba's Snicker Doodles?

Think about this and come back.

(Also, good format. I like the four syllables)

Oprah. She can be my sugar mama...

Also, I forgot the most blatant violation of all:

You have failed to specify which acronym applies to this treaty. This treaty cannot be added to the treaty web until this has taken place (and is thereby not binding until this correction has been made).

Gremlins signing two treaties in one day?

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!

:P

War.

This is the treaty acceleration phase wherein even the most independent of alliances start signing more and more treaties trying to buttress themselves against the wild winds to come. During this period it is not unusual to see the occasional treaty cancellation being made by far sighted individuals hoping to cancel far enough in advance to escape the negative consequences and connotations thereof (see MA cancellation).

This phase is typically succeeded by a gradual increase in treaty cancellations as it becomes more and more apparent that things are indeed about to hit the fan. There is often also a final gasp of treaty signings.

/tinfoil