Protected Nation

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised some of GGA's more honourable allies haven't given notice of treaty cancellations, in light of all that's been revealed here.

GGA's treaty partners:

ODN- No one has threatened GGA, so there's no reason for them to cancel. They've not come to their defense at all publicly, but it's ODN, and they're known for not liking to defend their allies.

The Brigade: Wow. I've not heard from them in forever.

Their remaining treaty partners are all also treatied to their masters. It's no surprise they're not cancelling treaties. With maybe 2 possible exceptions, they're all terrified of NPO. They probably couldn't get permission.

GGA's treaty partners:

ODN- No one has threatened GGA, so there's no reason for them to cancel. They've not come to their defense at all publicly, but it's ODN, and they're known for not liking to defend their allies.

The Brigade: Wow. I've not heard from them in forever.

Their remaining treaty partners are all also treatied to their masters. It's no surprise they're not cancelling treaties. With maybe 2 possible exceptions, they're all terrified of NPO. They probably couldn't get permission.

But the GGA all but admitted to being a puppet alliance, and they all but admitted that in a war, they're essentially the LAST alliance you'd want to defend you because of how ill-equipped they are for any sort of conflict. Being partnered to an alliance that is ill-equipped is one thing, but admitting as much that your alliance isn't sovereign and will bow to the whims of another is down right treacherous. Why would any treaty partner, any honourable treaty partner, trust them knowing they're not in control of their own alliance?

But the GGA all but admitted to being a puppet alliance, and they all but admitted that in a war, they're essentially the LAST alliance you'd want to defend you because of how ill-equipped they are for any sort of conflict. Being partnered to an alliance that is ill-equipped is one thing, but admitting as much that your alliance isn't sovereign and will bow to the whims of another is down right treacherous. Why would any treaty partner, any honourable treaty partner, trust them knowing they're not in control of their own alliance?

I'm sure ODN isn't canceling because they don't want to get called out on deserting a treaty partner in a time of need again. I have no idea about The Brigade. As for the rest, they are all also treatied to NPO, who is controlling the GGA. There's no need to remove that treaty, aside from redundancy.

I'm sure ODN isn't canceling because they don't want to get called out on deserting a treaty partner in a time of need again. I have no idea about The Brigade. As for the rest, they are all also treatied to NPO, who is controlling the GGA. There's no need to remove that treaty, aside from redundancy.

Hooray for the treaty web, I guess?

GGA's treaties:

NATO

The Brigade

ODN

Echelon

TPF

TORN

UPN

VE

GDA

IRON

MCXA

NPO

Valhalla

Now how many of those do you think are also under the control of Pacifica?

your missing his point. He is not saying everyone treatied to the NPO is a NPO pawn. He is saying only GGA is , making NPO and GGA one in the same so there would be no point in cancelling said treaties with GGA, regardless of how amazingly retarded they make themselves look like.

your missing his point. He is not saying everyone treatied to the NPO is a NPO pawn. He is saying only GGA is , making NPO and GGA one in the same so there would be no point in cancelling said treaties with GGA, regardless of how amazingly retarded they make themselves look like.

I'm not missing his point. I'm saying that while the NPO influence over the GGA is the strongest, they arn't the only one strongly influenced by the NPO. Hence, two NPO children won't cancel their treaties.

Here's what GGA needs to do:

Don't log in to anything for the next 72 hours. All of you. Go get a girlfriend (or boyfriend), pick up a box of rubbers, and take the weekend off.

This one's on the house, next time it'll cost you tech.

So basically you're requesting that 'all GGA turn off their computers'.

This is quite a good suggestion.

Wait. If they turn off their computers, then this epic thread would die.

Yes, but hizzy was arguing a manner of 'devil's advocate' here, as in what would be the best for GGA.

The conditions for GGA's humiliation to end and the conditions for the continuation of this thread are most likely mutually exclusive.

So basically you're requesting that 'all GGA turn off their computers'.

This is quite a good suggestion.

Ya, but then I'm afraid the concept of electricity, "on", and "off" would just throw another wrench at them and this thread would explode again.

I'm not missing his point. I'm saying that while the NPO influence over the GGA is the strongest, they arn't the only one strongly influenced by the NPO. Hence, two NPO children won't cancel their treaties.

whatever influence NPO has over them is irrellevent, they are sovreign alliances; unlike the GGA, aka IGV. Do i really need to recap this clusterluck of a thread to prove that?

Ya, but then I'm afraid the concept of electricity, "on", and "off" would just throw another wrench at them and this thread would explode again.

Wait though

They might have trouble spying and kicking out trium if their computers are off? Plus doesn't the NPO control their power switches?

So let me get this straight, while Ironchef was in here complaining about her home being invaded and what a vile act spying on home forums is Degen was taunting Nintenderek about GGA spying on their home forums?

That is delicious, I do wonder what happened to the GGA that I once respected.

Edited by KingSrqt

What does it say in GGAs charter about foreign people running in their government elections? Perhaps they could contract out a couple government positions.

/me Minister of Internal Affairs for hire!

ochocinco for king.