Protected Nation

Yeah, GGA would know all about not clinging to past glory, as seen in this thread. That kind of remark isnt necessary against a persons character. Especially not on a public board, WarriorConcept is a good player and doesnt deserve that.

Now Stumpy...GGA doesn't cling to past glory. They cling to present glory.....of their allies.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering you just admitted that you shepherd foreign leaders into your alliance's government channels and then further admitted that you do it just to suck up to them, I find your statement a tad bit ironic. Calling into question someone's character as you sit there and make blatant attacks on someone else's is also humourous.

Clearly you don't give a damn what anyone thinks about you because you're still posting. If there is anything the Imperial Green Village deserves in the midst of this mess, degenerate, it is you.

Jealous doitzel? one day when your not on the losing side maybe you can be invited too! :)

Degenerate, for being a leader, I have not seen a positive leader quality emanate from you on the way you conduct yourself. Just give the reigns back to Prodigal Chieftan already, at least he offered a flaming charisma to the masses.

I blame Rev's post for this eventual 50+ page lol thread.

Oh but your wrong, warriorconcept deserves more than what im giving, i find it amusing he would need you to come to the rescue if hes a grand a player as you state he's more than capable to defend himself. Thus i stand by my statement.

For me to be coming to his rescue he would have had to have asked me to help him, which he didnt. Im sure he could do it if he so desired, which he just might, doesnt stop me from speaking my mind and asking you to avoid the personal attacks when forming your otherwise useless argument. However, I do find it funny that a GGA leader is talking to me about people defending themselves and not letting people come to their rescue. Ill let you figure out why.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Again they are there as friends. Also warrior if you feel up to it, your more than welcome to make us a skin, that is if you can fit it into your schedule between sitting in irc channels clinging to your past history of being important and mindlessly sheeping your way through threads.

The fact you wouldnt deny the sucking up to them simply because they're in your alliance is a true testimony to your character.

As friends you can't just talk in you know, say a Q channel? You need him to help you pick out your own alliance's foreign policies. I mean it's not like he'd have some form of bias or another right? Granted it's not like you guys encourage your own thoughts of views anyway with how badly shane was punished for his attempt at it. Also I'll just skip by your personal attack because quite frankly, you're not even worth the effort.

Also the fact that you don't deny relying on moo for foreign policy decisions, have him in your own govt channel, and allow NPO to dictate who in your govt can view their own forums must be the most hilarious thing that's hit CN in I don't know how long.

Edit: sorry I typed a bit slow, but I can defend myself quite well thank you, e tu?

Edited by WarriorConcept

Oh but your wrong, warriorconcept deserves more than what im giving, i find it amusing he would need you to come to the rescue if hes a grand a player as you state he's more than capable to defend himself. Thus i stand by my statement.

Hahahaha. Did you just criticise someone for "need[ing someone] to come to the rescue"?? Hahahahaha.

Where's SilverHawk, he apparently hasn't met degenerate yet.

Jealous doitzel? one day when your not on the losing side maybe you can be invited too! :)

You're funny.

GGA didn't have the power to actively control all of Green, plus the fact that Dilrow was just stupid.

It's not bait, you're the only one making it out as bait. VE and GGA are treaty partners, and in fact, a VE member defended GGA very briefly in this thread. GGA members have said nothing to VE members in this thread, and vice versa.

Finally though, remember the GGA thread RIGHT BEFORE this one? I sure do. I remember, as a Vox member, an alliance who on its founding date was at war with GGA mind you (and still is) praising them for that. In fact, most praised them for it.

Kind of funny...we voted to do this right...then NPO and IRON gets all pissed at us because "you didn't consult us first." As if the GGA required permission to manage its own ZI list. This is one instance in many where the lack of respect for GGA sovereignty has irritated me. I do not apologize for wanting to find allies better then that. Honestly, this is the spark that drove my whole dash to seek out new GGA allies, however, there were instances before this.

I so beat you to that, stop copying me Doitzel.

Sorry, I spent several minutes gaping in disbelief at the second quoted portion trying to think of something to counter the sharp wit of degenerate.

edit: plural

Edited by Doitzel

As friends you can't just talk in you know, say a Q channel?

GGA is not, and has never been, in Continuum. They could easily have a One Vision channel though. Admitting to having foreign officials in your governmental channels really just makes you even more laughable (though we knew it already from posts earlier in the thread). No other alliance in CN does that voluntarily as far as I know, with the possible exception of protectorates who are only debatably independent alliances – like GGA, apparently.

Firstly, you aren't winning. You're in the exact position as GATO right now. Secondly, if Doitzel ever is "winning", it's safe to say that you and your alliance will not be.

Sorry, I spent several minutes gaping in disbelief at the second quoted portion trying to think of something to counter the sharp wit of degenerate.

edit: plural

Its understandable, it took me a while to form my post too cause I was so baffled by how hard it is to argue with something that doesnt even try to make sense. Its harder then arguing with Bakunin and Vladimir combined, I swear.

GGA is not, and has never been, in Continuum. They could easily have a One Vision channel though. Admitting to having foreign officials in your governmental channels really just makes you even more laughable (though we knew it already from posts earlier in the thread). No other alliance in CN does that voluntarily as far as I know, with the possible exception of protectorates who are only debatably independent alliances – like GGA, apparently.

My mistake, point still stands, etc

I agree with WC. Internal government channels should include internal government and nothing else. Though it may not seem it in your eyes, it seems like he has to moderate all of your actions and as Shane said, 'isn't too fond of your foreign policies'. Though subjective, I will not assume to benefit either one (Shane or Moo), however there are numerous channels you could speak to Moo concerning foreign policy, the reasoning for my post is because now I can sense Shane's distastefulness with the situation GGA is/was in pertaining to always 'feeling moderated'.

You need to understand, Degenerate, by seeing what WC stated "Also the fact that you don't deny relying on moo for foreign policy decisions, have him in your own govt channel, and allow NPO to dictate who in your govt can view their own forums"..this is nearly the EXACT definition of being a puppet. This isn't illogical merely because one of your highest commanding ranks felt the same and it seems the majority agree with his sentiments on the matter.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Recently returned Pacifican stooge ironchef has taken to censoring GGA members' posts. What was it that they were talking about?

(Image edited to obscure scatological profanity and original post time.)

Free thinking? In my GGA?

I will not have this !@#$ going on here!

edit: edited out image to save people's bandwidth

Edited by WarriorConcept

Taken to editing the posts of Cavalieres and Paladin's now GGA? How far you have fallen, I remember when gaining those ranks meant that you had earned the right to be a strong influence in the alliance through unquestioned dedication and loyalty, now those ranks are nothing but funny colors on the forum mask who aren't free to speak their minds.